Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,316 to 21,330 of 61410
-
07-29-19 07:39 #40095Senior Member

Posts: 2419She's done her time too. Being available is not the same as reliable in performance. Consistency and attitude goes a long way.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
Having a bad attitude, when you're doing a service job, even at McDonalds. messes up the experience. She has a good body scars and all. Decent head.
I'm paying for a specific feeling (me). If I want to spend money on a lady, get attitude and poor sex, I'd get married again. Just saying.
-
07-29-19 02:27 #40094Senior Member

Posts: 278Facts
Ain't that weird though its like she's a little masochist wanting to be put in her place. But regardless of the attitude she's reliable in the winter when most pawgs are in jail or out of state.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 01:18 #40093Senior Member

Posts: 1369Jalin
Yeah when she has been off the streets for a minute, she's one of the prettiest girls out there.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 00:46 #40092Senior Member

Posts: 2419I that's the case; I can't wait to see her with the weight back on.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-19 00:41 #40091Senior Member

Posts: 2419Was crying to me one day. Everybody always trying to doggie me. It hurts. Dummy. I said with an ass like that we like to see it in the air.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
Takes the wood out the pencil, but wants your money. 1st couple dates fine after that a waste of time. She must be bi (polar). If you treat her shitty she's less likely to act out. I see her out between 1-4am. just bypass. Later for that.T oo much effort. I need to get stress off not get more.
-
07-28-19 21:50 #40090Senior Member

Posts: 278Off the track in wilkens
I see her walk around the wilkens loop next to the westside shopping center
-
07-28-19 12:22 #40089Senior Member

Posts: 182In what neighborhood can she be found? Location mentions matter, guys.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 01:42 #40088Senior Member

Posts: 1369Jaylin
Nite, I'm pretty sure that she's still on vacation.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-19 00:05 #40087Senior Member

Posts: 2419Jalin
Does anybody know where this beautiful beast is at these days?
https://www.xvideos.com/video3372091...g_the_standard
-
07-27-19 21:58 #40086Senior Member

Posts: 1126I second that. Tude with a capital T. But that ass is way phat!
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
07-27-19 19:28 #40085Senior Member

Posts: 121Anyone check out Dundalk ave by the citgo, or Conkling? Anything out younger than 25 that looks good? I see some decent ones on Dundalk ave but never Conkling.
-
07-27-19 08:32 #40084Senior Member

Posts: 2419Way too much tude for me.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 08:05 #40083Senior Member

Posts: 1625I made a visit to that area around evening 5 pm after work but there was not much choices except one or two.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-19 03:21 #40082Senior Member

Posts: 278Pawg brunnette stephanie
Met pawg brunnette stephanie for a little car date, contacted her where and when to meet. That bubble butt is rare, it ain't big but it just pops out like crazy. Needless to say It was hot steamin when we finished up with fog coverin the windows. Fellas be careful she got an attitude so be asseryive off the jump with this joint.
-
07-26-19 20:04 #40081Senior Member

Posts: 271Baltimore is the illest.
I dreamed of a car chasing another car on Washington driving 80 to 90 mph, turning on south carey and crashing into.
Several vehicles and completely totaling 3 cars. The guy being chased just crwals out like nothing happened. At that point I dreamed that I hauled ass before shots rang out. This shit is bananas out here. I dreamed I was at the light when he came through the intersection. I dreamed I was at the light at the intersection when these nuts came through. Seriously watch your asses out here.










Reply With Quote



