Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40108

    Rosa

    Burned some gas looking for her again last night myself! What time and where did you find her Sunday?

    Thanks,

    Jack.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Had the luck of running into Rosa this past Sunday in Brooklyn. The hype is real! Often, I have read tales of great head on here, only to run into the girl and she is average, at best. Well. The truth was spoken on this one! LOL. Man, she knows what she is doing. Two thumbs up, for sure.

  2. #40107
    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Almost every thick walker is either so hooked on drugs they downgrade to shells of their former self or they leave for warmer pastures in the winter. Another possible outcome is due to their popularity caused by their bountiful rear is they are more likely to get caught in the act by LE then there less curvaceous counterparts.

    Its just a postulate I came up with to explain why pawgs are rarer in the winter. I have to engage in further field studies on the tracks to make this a true monger's theorem. Don't worry I'm definetely going to solve this formula. You could say its my baltimore mission= Bmish. Now ain't that an equation?
    Actually that was a good explanation. Seeing as they're scarce it would behoove them to put in the effort to maintain their appetites.

  3. #40106

    For extra.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Had the luck of running into Rosa this past Sunday in Brooklyn. The hype is real! Often, I have read tales of great head on here, only to run into the girl and she is average, at best. Well. The truth was spoken on this one! LOL. Man, she knows what she is doing. Two thumbs up, for sure.
    Does she do anal?

  4. #40105
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Let me explain

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadLuvr  [View Original Post]
    How is having a phat ass connected to being in jail or out-of-state in the winter? I am not making the connection, nor can I think of any logic that supports that.
    Almost every thick walker is either so hooked on drugs they downgrade to shells of their former self or they leave for warmer pastures in the winter. Another possible outcome is due to their popularity caused by their bountiful rear is they are more likely to get caught in the act by LE then there less curvaceous counterparts.

    Its just a postulate I came up with to explain why pawgs are rarer in the winter. I have to engage in further field studies on the tracks to make this a true monger's theorem. Don't worry I'm definetely going to solve this formula. You could say its my baltimore mission= Bmish. Now ain't that an equation?

  5. #40104
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1369
    Quote Originally Posted by LenoxAve5  [View Original Post]
    Torey. Hands down the best box ever!

    https://youtu.be/FgoBGJT7Qoc
    Maybe this went over my head but what does the vid have to do with "the best box ever".

  6. #40103

    Rosa

    Had the luck of running into Rosa this past Sunday in Brooklyn. The hype is real! Often, I have read tales of great head on here, only to run into the girl and she is average, at best. Well. The truth was spoken on this one! LOL. Man, she knows what she is doing. Two thumbs up, for sure.

  7. #40102

    That's an A and B convo.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadJudge  [View Original Post]
    In what neighborhood can she be found? Location mentions matter, guys.
    Those gentleman are clearly having a familiar convo among themselves where context is fully known and established. I don't think they need to go out of their way to fill in gaps for a dude with 9 total posts. Why do they have to mention location when details are known to the people having the convo? Smh.

  8. #40101

    What is the correlation?

    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Ain't that weird though its like she's a little masochist wanting to be put in her place. But regardless of the attitude she's reliable in the winter when most pawgs are in jail or out of state.
    How is having a phat ass connected to being in jail or out-of-state in the winter? I am not making the connection, nor can I think of any logic that supports that.

  9. #40100

    Wsw

    Torey. Hands down the best box ever!

    https://youtu.be/FgoBGJT7Qoc

  10. #40099

    Cynthia

    Saw a WSW for first time on Aston.

    She gave an ok BBBJ, cute face.

    Might be better half and half.

    Asked for 30 willing to take standard, nice personality.

  11. #40098

    Bli ivy

    How is she looking these days.

  12. #40097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Pulaski highway track?

    Saw some walkers down pulaski highway on the royal farms before the exit to 895. Is this a regular occurance or a sign of abundance at this time of year.

  13. #40096
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Yeah when she has been off the streets for a minute, she's one of the prettiest girls out there.
    Always pretty, but I want those curves and thickness back.

  14. #40095
    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Ain't that weird though its like she's a little masochist wanting to be put in her place. But regardless of the attitude she's reliable in the winter when most pawgs are in jail or out of state.
    She's done her time too. Being available is not the same as reliable in performance. Consistency and attitude goes a long way.
    Having a bad attitude, when you're doing a service job, even at McDonalds. messes up the experience. She has a good body scars and all. Decent head.
    I'm paying for a specific feeling (me). If I want to spend money on a lady, get attitude and poor sex, I'd get married again. Just saying.

  15. #40094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Was crying to me one day. Everybody always trying to doggie me. It hurts. Dummy. I said with an ass like that we like to see it in the air.
    Takes the wood out the pencil, but wants your money. 1st couple dates fine after that a waste of time. She must be bi (polar). If you treat her shitty she's less likely to act out. I see her out between 1-4am. just bypass. Later for that.T oo much effort. I need to get stress off not get more.
    Ain't that weird though its like she's a little masochist wanting to be put in her place. But regardless of the attitude she's reliable in the winter when most pawgs are in jail or out of state.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape