Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40055
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    I second that. Tude with a capital T. But that ass is way phat!

    Phyuck!
    Was crying to me one day. Everybody always trying to doggie me. It hurts. Dummy. I said with an ass like that we like to see it in the air.
    Takes the wood out the pencil, but wants your money. 1st couple dates fine after that a waste of time. She must be bi (polar). If you treat her shitty she's less likely to act out. I see her out between 1-4am. just bypass. Later for that.T oo much effort. I need to get stress off not get more.

  2. #40054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Off the track in wilkens

    I see her walk around the wilkens loop next to the westside shopping center

  3. #40053
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    I second that. Tude with a capital T. But that ass is way phat!

    Phyuck!
    In what neighborhood can she be found? Location mentions matter, guys.

  4. #40052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Jaylin

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know where this beautiful beast is at these days?

    https://www.xvideos.com/video3372091...g_the_standard
    Nite, I'm pretty sure that she's still on vacation.

  5. #40051

    Jalin

    Does anybody know where this beautiful beast is at these days?

    https://www.xvideos.com/video3372091...g_the_standard

  6. #40050
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Way too much tude for me.
    I second that. Tude with a capital T. But that ass is way phat!

    Phyuck!

  7. #40049
    Anyone check out Dundalk ave by the citgo, or Conkling? Anything out younger than 25 that looks good? I see some decent ones on Dundalk ave but never Conkling.

  8. #40048
    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Met pawg brunnette stephanie for a little car date, contacted her where and when to meet. That bubble butt is rare, it ain't big but it just pops out like crazy. Needless to say It was hot steamin when we finished up with fog coverin the windows. Fellas be careful she got an attitude so be asseryive off the jump with this joint.
    Way too much tude for me.

  9. #40047
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    HeadJudge, times vary, you truly never know what you'll find. My best luck has been in the 4 am-7 am, but I've also come across some things at 1-2 am. I had the famous Blue Ivy from there. When school is in session 3-5 am because families start out at about 6-630 am. BP on G&are is where they squad up at. Also check the Hess. Sit back and cruise thru, do a little homework and safe hunting.
    I made a visit to that area around evening 5 pm after work but there was not much choices except one or two.

  10. #40046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Pawg brunnette stephanie

    Met pawg brunnette stephanie for a little car date, contacted her where and when to meet. That bubble butt is rare, it ain't big but it just pops out like crazy. Needless to say It was hot steamin when we finished up with fog coverin the windows. Fellas be careful she got an attitude so be asseryive off the jump with this joint.

  11. #40045

    Baltimore is the illest.

    I dreamed of a car chasing another car on Washington driving 80 to 90 mph, turning on south carey and crashing into.

    Several vehicles and completely totaling 3 cars. The guy being chased just crwals out like nothing happened. At that point I dreamed that I hauled ass before shots rang out. This shit is bananas out here. I dreamed I was at the light when he came through the intersection. I dreamed I was at the light at the intersection when these nuts came through. Seriously watch your asses out here.

  12. #40044

    Out of no where, Sharon

    I'm going home after working a 10 hour shift around 2-215 am. I'm going up Reistertown rd and pass red roof inn. By the dunkin I see what looks like sumn while I'm at the light. She gave the look, pull in DD and grab a coffee. Sharon 28, young no marks but smoke RR. $40 for hh. Head was ok I'd give it a 6, but the box was A1. Said she was from WV and staying with a friend. Got her digits but they didn't work when I called to set up something. Best $40 I spent in a while. Walker scale-8 civic scale 7.

  13. #40043

    Noon, early morning

    HeadJudge, times vary, you truly never know what you'll find. My best luck has been in the 4 am-7 am, but I've also come across some things at 1-2 am. I had the famous Blue Ivy from there. When school is in session 3-5 am because families start out at about 6-630 am. BP on G&are is where they squad up at. Also check the Hess. Sit back and cruise thru, do a little homework and safe hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadJudge  [View Original Post]
    What time of day? Late night? Checked in the other night around 2 am and saw nothing but BSW. Which is great if you're always in the mood for that. I like variety and specifically (non sloppy) pawgs.

  14. #40042

    Hartford Rd.

    Was in town for a visit so came to this forum to get the skinny on SW scene. Doing a search on prostitutes in Baltimore MD, as another monger had suggested, then checking out the heat map, was a real help. Wed night around 10 PM. Settled on cruising Hartford first going south. Though I saw a potential WSW, tall older blonde, at the Carroll, but I kept window shopping. Saw another potential WSW, younger gal, dark hair past shoulders, in a light brown dress wearing glasses walking quickly past Valentinos and kept an eye on her to see if she'd get scooped up. She kept going, but some young white dude was walking with her just as quick. She got to the 7-11 up the road then came back out with the same dude, walked north for a few blocks then disappeared. I drove back towards the 711 again and saw a thin short young short-hair blonde heading into store but with another young white dude walking with her, seemingly accosting her sorta like the first girl. What's with these dudes walking with our potential playthings anyway? I was going to pull the trigger with this young one, but she disappeared too. Went back up to Carroll and saw another one with that first older blonde, but skipped them. Then went up a little bit and saw a WSW brunnette hair past shoulders in her mid 30's in front of the Wockenfuss. After a couple passes, I scooped her up. She found us a nice place for half / half for $0. 4. She was nice, cute. Said it was slow. When we got done I dropped her off at the Carroll, but as we drove towards, I spotted a spinner WSW short dark hair at Bauernwood. After I dropped the first gal off, I picked up the little one for an enjoyable top with catch for $0. 2. She said her name was Treasure.

    No shortage of opportunities on Hartford.

  15. #40041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    You already know

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Is this Gina with the full dentures? If so, haven't seen her in years. Gives a good gum job.
    Right on the money with that guess. I wanted try something different, and boy was it different. Straight head monster, didn't even take a break.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape