Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 23659
-
06-15-19 11:41 #16744Senior Member

Posts: 502She was coming from work and we set up same day (another clue this isn't a low volume gal) but didn't mention it. I would have been happy to delay an hour or two for her to freshen up, even than she would have only been a 6. I'll be curious what she charges you.
Originally Posted by JustLonely
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-19 07:50 #16743Senior Member

Posts: 373Thanks for the review. I am in contact with her but we haven't discussed details. So far comes across as the typical coed. With more info in hand I shall see where it may lead. Perhaps I will tell her I am a leg man to be sure she shaves them ahead of time.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
I know what mean about stubble. I have run across more than one that neglected to take time to shave for me. I called one out on it and she said was only expecting a quick BJ and not a full romp in the bed.
I will update if I see her. Going to send her a message that should get her attention for latter today perhaps.
-
06-15-19 01:03 #16742Senior Member

Posts: 125Kay Chey Baby, Any feedback?
Any body seen her? Is she clean? Share experience.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8ba9b...e-78e95f6cedad
-
06-14-19 22:22 #16741Senior Member

Posts: 45New
New to this game. Trying to see where to found sb in rva?
-
06-14-19 19:05 #16740Senior Member

Posts: 502Vcu4u
https://www.seeking.com/member/45224...d-76652018aa43
I saw her a couple months ago in NOVA under a different profile. She only plays covered and is a higher volume SB, really more of a UTR. I've gotten lucky with a ton of first time 18 yo sbs lately so I'm spoiled but she just kind of sucked. Lots of rules and a sense of entitlement. Inflated self worth too, tried to get $700 out of me. Wasn't bad but just totally and completely mediocre.
Here is my review from the NOVA forum:
Goes by Emily, I got her down to $250 after meeting at the hotel bar. She's not the best looking but I already had a hotel room from my 10/10 high school stunner earlier. She also had not shaved for a few days, legs were prickly and armpits had stubble. Also, major coffee breadth as she came from work. F*s like a pro, great BBBJ. Once I was ready she whipped out her own condoms and effortlessly rolled it on me before climbing on. I would say she has done sex work for a while. Still a college student so I don't think she's a quite a UTR. She insits on covered full service, with a potential for bareback "down the line" but never CIP.
I don't plan to repeat, this is routine for her. I like fresh, new SB's and Emily is certainly not fresh or new. Especially since I had just enjoyed a gorgeous and meticulously groomed high school girl who let me ride bareback without a second thought.
-
06-14-19 14:31 #16739Senior Member

Posts: 61Thanks for the advice, I will do that. I just left the escort world after using STG girls for awhile. Wanting a clean start I got a STD test this week that came back clean. Curious about whether Sugar Babies would consider that a plus or will they think I have seen lots of risky women-which I have?
Originally Posted by Truncated
[View Original Post]
One other question. I see a real cutie on Secret Benefits that is not on Seeking. Any chance she is real or are most of those fake with a few real ones on there? I do see the Sugary Sweet girl that people warned about on both sites.
-
06-14-19 07:09 #16738Senior Member

Posts: 196No matter what your fetish, your best bet is to describe it in your profile so you don't waste time with those who aren't into it.
Originally Posted by DoneThatOnce
[View Original Post]
Be up front and let them know what you are looking for in an arrangement. Doing so will eliminate those who aren't into your fetish, and attract those who either are into it, or are willing to learn.
Just like anything in life. Ask for what you want. You will be surprised to find someone who will provide it.
-
06-13-19 11:24 #16737Senior Member

Posts: 277I've had a number of girls over the years see me with no allowance involved.
Originally Posted by Sterling44
[View Original Post]
[Deleted by Admin]
Then they weren't hookers nor "sugar babies" they were chicks you fucked.
That's not the topic of conversation.
A2
-
06-13-19 11:04 #16736Senior Member

Posts: 448I have stopped paying an allowance several times, but never without a discussion. That's my objection.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 11:02 #16735Senior Member

Posts: 448Very true! This has happened to me when I transitioned a sugar relationship to a vanilla relationship with a woman 30+ years my junior. It does happen.
The main point is that she told me she didn't want me to think she only wanted to see me for the allowance. She asked to stop the allowance so she could demonstrate her genuine feelings.
I never decided on my own to stop paying it was a discussion.
Its happened several times. I'm mid-50's, in very good shape, told I can pass for 10-15 years younger and many young women are attracted to succesful, confident "Silver Foxs". LOL. Most of People Magazines Sexiest Man of the year have been around 50 for the last 20 years.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 10:09 #16734Senior Member

Posts: 299My experience trumps your assumptions. Nobody ever said agreeing to an amount and then not paying. There are a small minority of girls on SA that are genuinely attracted to older guys and the money is secondary to having a connection. Yes, they will all take the money, duh. But in the end some of these girls want a relationship with a great, older daddy figure. Read the stories below of guys having long term relationships with younger girls. Just because you've never experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Originally Posted by Sterling44
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 09:00 #16733Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 65It sounds like you're taking your life in your hands. If I've been seeing an SB for a long period of time, she'll usually see me occasionally for a little less if I'm short on cash, but there's definitely a limit on that before she becomes irritate. I don't scam hot broke girls for entertainment. You're obviously the reason why I have to pay upfront, which makes the guys and the girls uncomfortable, but everybody's got to look out for the guys like you. I guess we all have to be punished because of the few bad seeds.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 08:52 #16732Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 65Real.
I also did a M&G.
Originally Posted by RavensFan2012
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 08:48 #16731Senior Member

Posts: 61Foot Fetish Babies?
I am sure a few of you will tell me to find an escort or go on a Fetish site but I just want a regular SB that won't freak out or be too ticklish for a little fun with her tootsies before moving on to the main event. One I messaged yesterday says she gets tired of guys messaging her about feet so there must be more than me out there looking. Please PM me if you have any confirmed encounters with White or Latino gals who will see older gents. If I find one in my search I will post it up here in case another fan of feet is looking.
-
06-13-19 08:46 #16730Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 57Mine's no longer working either.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





