Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #16729
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 55

    Not paying.

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    That statement makes sense if you're only seeing pros. I'm not judging but I stay far, far away from pros or volume girls on SA. It's obviously not what we're talking about here. Like the old saying goes, your experience in the bowl is what you make of it. You go looking for pros and that's what you get. You go looking for something deeper and that's what you'll also get!
    Not all the girls on SA are Pros, but they are definitely all there for money. I dare you to ask any girl on there if she would have sex with you for no compensation, and see what kind of reaction you get. If you agree to have sex for a certain amount of money and then you don't give them the money, you have conned and robbed them. If they were there for you, they'd be on some swinger site where young girls screw old men for free.

  2. #16728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Zcochran00  [View Original Post]
    As the person who wrote the original tip:

    The difference probably isn't the OS, it's what browser you're using. It looks like "Epic Browser" is a fork of Chrome / Chromium, so the DevTools should exist and I'd expect them to be similar to what I described. But, yeah, it may be possible it doesn't have an "object tree" view of the retrieved response, just the "raw JSON string" view.

    Also, depending on timing, you may have opened up the DevTools _after_ the "Inbox" network request finished, in which case it might not show up in the list. Don't close the DevTools window here. Just hitting F5 to refresh that conversation page should re-request all the data, and the "Inbox" request item should appear in that DevTools list.

    All the messages _should_ be in that response. There's a copy of the latest one by itself, and then _all_ of the messages later on.
    This does not work any more.

    Need to find a new hack.

  3. #16727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxoff801  [View Original Post]
    This trick has been working for me on a Mac using Chrome. It worked as of this afternoon 6/11/19, but when I went to use it tonight, it no longer works. I go thru the same procedure as before, but now when it says upgrade to read, it just says approved and that is now as far as it goes. Did they finally close the loop hole?
    Looks like they closed this loop.

  4. #16726

    Weekly

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefQueef  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, the inspect (network) tool doesn't work anymore! They upgraded their site interface a little too. This must've been on their list of pending development fixes. Nothing lasts forever; ironically enough, even if it's on the web.

    Now it's either start new profile and get a weekly sub or pay the full fee. If anyone finds a new "hack" please keep us posted. Back to Tinder, etc. For now I guess. The monthly fee isn't terrible, but I don't really need to pay just to use a site full of scammers and deluded pros to bust one.

    -CQ.
    How do you get a weekly sub?

  5. #16725

    Glad I'm not the first to report

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    Just now logged in to check my messages. The 'original_body' tag seems to have disappeared from the string. Maybe someone at SA is reading these forums. LOL.

    Any new way to hack SA?
    Yeah, the inspect (network) tool doesn't work anymore! They upgraded their site interface a little too. This must've been on their list of pending development fixes. Nothing lasts forever; ironically enough, even if it's on the web.

    Now it's either start new profile and get a weekly sub or pay the full fee. If anyone finds a new "hack" please keep us posted. Back to Tinder, etc. For now I guess. The monthly fee isn't terrible, but I don't really need to pay just to use a site full of scammers and deluded pros to bust one.

    -CQ.

  6. #16724
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    Just now logged in to check my messages. The 'original_body' tag seems to have disappeared from the string. Maybe someone at SA is reading these forums. LOL.

    Any new way to hack SA?
    Same here. Worked yesterday morning. Now I can't read the same message.

  7. #16723

    Bug / feature

    Quote Originally Posted by Roxoff801  [View Original Post]
    This trick has been working for me on a Mac using Chrome. It worked as of this afternoon 6/11/19, but when I went to use it tonight, it no longer works. I go thru the same procedure as before, but now when it says upgrade to read, it just says approved and that is now as far as it goes. Did they finally close the loop hole?
    I find the same thing. Oh well, it was a good ride while it lasted. I was using this a lot, I'd just share my private photos w / a girl, sometimes I'd get a simple response ('hey' on a few occasions I got a phone # asking to text. Sometimes, of course, that meant she was an escort, but I am texting w / a couple of young asian girls right now. We'll see where they lead.

  8. #16722

    This stopped working?

    Just now logged in to check my messages. The 'original_body' tag seems to have disappeared from the string. Maybe someone at SA is reading these forums. LOL.

    Any new way to hack SA?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zcochran00  [View Original Post]
    I'm a programmer, and I spend a good portion of my time doing web development. I've noted that SA has been rewriting portions of their site from a traditional "click link, wait for server return the new page" style to a "single-page application" approach. Turns out that due to some rather silly programming choices on their part, it's actually possible to view the text content of messages even if you don't have premium time enabled.

    It involves opening up your browser's "development tools" window so you can inspect the contents of the page and the data being requested, and should work in either Chrome or Firefox.

    Log in to SA and go to your inbox. Right-click anywhere on the page and choose "Inspect Element". The browser's dev tools should either pop up as a separate window, or as part of the main window. Click on the "network" tab in the dev tools. Then, back in the SA inbox screen, click on a conversation.

    If you go back to the "network" tab, you should see a list of all the data requests the SA page asked for from the server. One of them should look like "/ inbox? Page=1&limit=25". Click on that one. It'll show a bunch of technical details of some of the message headers.

    Now, look for a tab called "Response". If you click on that, you should see a tree with sections like "status", "message", "conversation", and "metadata". Expand "conversation" "messages" "data". You should see some numbered entries, 0 and up. Those represent each of the messages in the conversation, from both of you. (Side note: the "metadata" object has a whole bunch of info that they know about your own account. Some of it is info you entered yourself, like profile info. There's also things like "payments_total", which appears to be how much you've actually ever paid SA, unread message count, whether you're in the EU, and even fields labeled "has_under_age_punishment" and "has_unacknowledged_punishment". Very interesting.)

    Each message entry has a field called "body", which is the text that's shown in your inbox. If you've got premium active, it's the actual message text. If not, it's "Upgrade to read".

    Here's where they did something silly. They send back the text that should be shown, but *they also send back the original text too*. So, even if the "body" field says "Upgrade to read", the "original_body" field shows the actual no-kidding message that was sent. You can inspect each of the messages that was received, and effectively read the conversation.

    It's not a substitute for reading messages in the inbox as usual, but it might be helpful for anyone who gets a message when they don't have premium active and wants to peek at it without having to immediately shell out the cash to read it.

    As a programmer, I can tell that there's actually a _ton_ of useful information being returned whenever you view a profile page or inbox page. It would be possible for someone to write a browser extension that either extracted some of that info from a page, or re-requested that data from the server, and did something useful with it (up to and including modifying an inbox to show all the messages without needing premium enabled). Sadly, I don't have time to work on anything like that myself. I've got a lot of other things on my plate.

    Hope that helps!

  9. #16721

    Does the SA Inspect trick not work anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hal1957  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me, or has SA changed the way they present messages? The old trick to read after your membership expires doesn't seem to work anymore.
    This trick has been working for me on a Mac using Chrome. It worked as of this afternoon 6/11/19, but when I went to use it tonight, it no longer works. I go thru the same procedure as before, but now when it says upgrade to read, it just says approved and that is now as far as it goes. Did they finally close the loop hole?

  10. #16720
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    But lets say you're 41 and she 21; The example you gave. You can still keep up now, but in 10-15 years from now, you really aren't going to anymore. That is just the sad reality of aging. She will still be a young, hot, early 30's thing and you will be the old man. She will stray and you'll be left holding the bag.
    That is the risk for sure. 20 years of separation is the very upper limit for me. I take good care of myself and am often told I look much younger than my 46 years. I think I'm going to hold up pretty well. Even so, it would definitely have its challenges, and my case, the only reason I would have even considered it is because of how fantastic my specific experience was with my long term girlfriend. She was naturally attracted to older men and regularly commented favorably on guys in their 50's and 60's. I felt like she would have been a pretty safe bet. It couldn't have worked out any worse than my current wife LOL. That said, my grandfather left my grandmother after 20 years of marriage for a secretary 20 years his junior, and sure enough, as he approached 75 she found herself a guy closer to her own age for extracurricular fun after work. So I'm well aware of the risks. Let me put it this way. If I'm on match, I am looking in the 10-12 year range. So long as I'm on seeking, bring on the hot twenty somethings.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    Most of the girls I've developed feelings with, or opened up to, get attached. And I mean seriously attached. They are needing something in their lives, or to be able to understand something about their lives and I gave them that.
    I'll cosign on this. This has absolutely been true in my experience as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    This was some eight years back now, when I started in the bowl. But as I've aged in the past eight years, I've realized those days needed to end. (..) I've accepted the reality that this is a fantasy, maybe just for me, maybe for her as well, but it's not going anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    I was where you are now. Early 40's new to the bowl, going out on real dates, making out in public, having sex in the bathroom with these girls, in my car in the downtown parking garage, getting shit faced drunk at the college bars, her showing me off to her friends, etc. I got to do the thing sI never did in my twenties and it was amazing. But those times are behind me as I've gotten older. So if you're able to still be in that zone with your babies? Enjoy it man, cause it don't last forever. Now, for me? I'm still the different SD to most of the girls I hang with. They open up to me, we snuggle, we fuck we might have dinner, but the idea that she views me as, "maybe this guy could really be something?" Well, those days are now passing me by.
    This is exactly the transition I'm dealing with now as I come to the same realization as well. The long term relationship I described in my original post was the last one I'll ever have where I could entertain plausible thoughts of a future with a college aged girl. I am seeing a new girl now, she's 25 years younger than me and we've been together for 4 months. The relationship is great, she is officially my girlfriend and she gives me all of the attention I want and need. She's a constant presence in my life and our dates are fantastic. But there is absolutely zero chance of a future together. She's 100% OK with that as she's tired of college boys and seems very happy to have a mature guy in her life that treats her well. She's told me she could easily see us staying together until she gets out of college. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but for me, it's never going to be as fulfilling as a relationship with potential. I know I'm just borrowing her for a little while, and that's going to be the case with any girl 20+ years younger than me. I guess there are worse things in life than having a super hot 21 year old that wants to give you all of her time, attention and affection, right? #sugardaddyproblems.

  11. #16719
    Quote Originally Posted by Madaboutmax  [View Original Post]
    We recently split because she was pushing for marriage and kids. I've already been there and done that so it's not something I'm ready for. We still talk daily and see each other occasionally.

    I remain friends and talk to several girls from SA and strip clubs that I've known for 9+ years.
    That's always going to be an issue with the vast majority of girls in their 20's. I think had I been more eager to have another child, my girlfriend and I would have made it work. At the end she told me that if I was already divorced there was no question we would have settled down and gotten married. So timing was an issue, but I have had a vasectomy, so that was another obstacle. Although truth be told after 4+ years together, I'm 100% sure that vasectomy saved me more than once LOL.

    Like you, I am still in contact with most of the girls I've seen for any length of time over the years. I've been fortunate to have some great experiences in the bowl and I've made some very good friends as a result.

  12. #16718
    Quote Originally Posted by Walruscl  [View Original Post]
    for the first four years of our five-year relationship, it was an absolutely out-of-this-world experience. Everything from the sex, to the teamwork, the effortless companionship, the mutual emotional support.
    This. "Out of this world" is definitely one way to describe it. I called it magic, because for me, that's exactly how it felt. Everyone should experience a relationship like that at least once in their life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walruscl  [View Original Post]
    I do not regret the relationship, it was pivotal in my life. I only regret not having the perspective to have made different choices at various inflection points late in the game.
    That is exactly how I feel as well. My relationship has certainly informed my perspective in ways I could have never imagined or anticipated. I am still dealing with these realizations now, and it's giving me a lot to think about with respect to what I want out of life and what I need to be willing to do to find it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walruscl  [View Original Post]
    I'm now with a new SB (...) I feel safe in the assumption that our parting will be bittersweet but amicable.
    Experience is certainly the best teacher, isn't it? I'm glad you've found yourself in a better situation, and when the end does come, I hope it goes as well as you expect!

  13. #16717
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    If you never actually met her, how do you know her pics are real?
    Because I met her for a M&G.

  14. #16716
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    You can still keep up now, but in 10-15 years from now, you really aren't going to anymore. That is just the sad reality of aging. She will still be a young, hot, early 30's thing and you will be the old man. She will stray and you'll be left holding the bag. The sad reality of sugar dating is while it allows us to revisit our youth, or in my case, have the youth I never experienced when I was younger, it will end. It will somehow, someway always end.

    I was where you are now. Early 40's new to the bowl, going out on real dates, making out in public, having sex in the bathroom with these girls, in my car in the downtown parking garage, getting shit faced drunk at the college bars, her showing me off to her friends, etc. I got to do the thing sI never did in my twenties and it was amazing. But those times are behind me as I've gotten older.
    Woah there. I'm 65 and my current ATF is 19. At a minimum I am going to be 3 times the age of any girl I bang, as I almost never date anyone over 21. Have my abilities gone down? Sure. Being the over sexed perve that I was in my forties, I was good to go marathon style. But today with a little help from some V & C I can still get in a good hour if any girl can last that long. And lets face it, most girls don't even want to fuck for that long. Of course I keep the weight off as well. And sometimes I wonder where will I be at 70. Hopefully still banging away.

    And staying with some girl till she is in her 30's? Who is doing that? Not me, thats for sure. If you can get a year or two out of any SB thats a home run in my book. Any girl that you take to the FC more than 50 times.. another home run. I like variety so no matter how many I love you's come out of my mouth, I am never that emotionally invested to the point where another hot young girl couldn't fix the loss of an ATF. I have dated the loyal types and the totally wild party girls. I prefer the party girls as they are usually less emotionally dependent. But not always.

    And even when the sex really goes down or becomes impossible (which is really only intercourse, because nothing else is off the menu), there is still the joy of knowing you can have a beautiful, attentive, cuddly girl by your side that will let you make out and fondle her. I have encountered a couple of disabled SD's and they still had some game (one was 85). I imagine that they were like me... meaning this hobby is their only hobby. So why give it up. It's actually very comforting to know I will always be able to have a cute girl at any age. And def makes getting older a lot more palatable.

    I don't visit this thread too often, but it seems to have gotten a little more interesting as of late. But I read all the SD threads as I like to see the differences across the country. And as usual, just my 2 cents.

  15. #16715

    Makes no sense

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2012  [View Original Post]
    She is not fake. But she does have massive GPS. I almost pulled the trigger once but after me agreeing to 7 she told me she would only hang for 30-45 min AND wanted to Uber her to the hotel lmao. At that point I said F this.
    If you never actually met her, how do you know her pics are real?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape