Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 23675
-
06-13-19 11:02 #16745Senior Member

Posts: 448Very true! This has happened to me when I transitioned a sugar relationship to a vanilla relationship with a woman 30+ years my junior. It does happen.
The main point is that she told me she didn't want me to think she only wanted to see me for the allowance. She asked to stop the allowance so she could demonstrate her genuine feelings.
I never decided on my own to stop paying it was a discussion.
Its happened several times. I'm mid-50's, in very good shape, told I can pass for 10-15 years younger and many young women are attracted to succesful, confident "Silver Foxs". LOL. Most of People Magazines Sexiest Man of the year have been around 50 for the last 20 years.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 10:09 #16744Senior Member

Posts: 299My experience trumps your assumptions. Nobody ever said agreeing to an amount and then not paying. There are a small minority of girls on SA that are genuinely attracted to older guys and the money is secondary to having a connection. Yes, they will all take the money, duh. But in the end some of these girls want a relationship with a great, older daddy figure. Read the stories below of guys having long term relationships with younger girls. Just because you've never experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Originally Posted by Sterling44
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 09:00 #16743Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 65It sounds like you're taking your life in your hands. If I've been seeing an SB for a long period of time, she'll usually see me occasionally for a little less if I'm short on cash, but there's definitely a limit on that before she becomes irritate. I don't scam hot broke girls for entertainment. You're obviously the reason why I have to pay upfront, which makes the guys and the girls uncomfortable, but everybody's got to look out for the guys like you. I guess we all have to be punished because of the few bad seeds.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 08:52 #16742Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 65Real.
I also did a M&G.
Originally Posted by RavensFan2012
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 08:48 #16741Senior Member

Posts: 61Foot Fetish Babies?
I am sure a few of you will tell me to find an escort or go on a Fetish site but I just want a regular SB that won't freak out or be too ticklish for a little fun with her tootsies before moving on to the main event. One I messaged yesterday says she gets tired of guys messaging her about feet so there must be more than me out there looking. Please PM me if you have any confirmed encounters with White or Latino gals who will see older gents. If I find one in my search I will post it up here in case another fan of feet is looking.
-
06-13-19 08:46 #16740Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 57Mine's no longer working either.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 08:19 #16739Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 55Not paying.
Not all the girls on SA are Pros, but they are definitely all there for money. I dare you to ask any girl on there if she would have sex with you for no compensation, and see what kind of reaction you get. If you agree to have sex for a certain amount of money and then you don't give them the money, you have conned and robbed them. If they were there for you, they'd be on some swinger site where young girls screw old men for free.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 18:45 #16738Senior Member

Posts: 1042This does not work any more.
Originally Posted by Zcochran00
[View Original Post]
Need to find a new hack.
-
06-12-19 18:36 #16737Senior Member

Posts: 1042Same
Looks like they closed this loop.
Originally Posted by Roxoff801
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 14:31 #16736Senior Member

Posts: 366Weekly
How do you get a weekly sub?
Originally Posted by ChiefQueef
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 09:59 #16735Senior Member

Posts: 72Glad I'm not the first to report
Yeah, the inspect (network) tool doesn't work anymore! They upgraded their site interface a little too. This must've been on their list of pending development fixes. Nothing lasts forever; ironically enough, even if it's on the web.
Originally Posted by JohnRichard
[View Original Post]
Now it's either start new profile and get a weekly sub or pay the full fee. If anyone finds a new "hack" please keep us posted. Back to Tinder, etc. For now I guess. The monthly fee isn't terrible, but I don't really need to pay just to use a site full of scammers and deluded pros to bust one.
-CQ.
-
06-12-19 09:35 #16734Senior Member

Posts: 373Same here. Worked yesterday morning. Now I can't read the same message.
Originally Posted by JohnRichard
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 09:04 #16733Senior Member

Posts: 3349Bug / feature
I find the same thing. Oh well, it was a good ride while it lasted. I was using this a lot, I'd just share my private photos w / a girl, sometimes I'd get a simple response ('hey' on a few occasions I got a phone # asking to text. Sometimes, of course, that meant she was an escort, but I am texting w / a couple of young asian girls right now. We'll see where they lead.
Originally Posted by Roxoff801
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 00:52 #16732Senior Member

Posts: 183This stopped working?
Just now logged in to check my messages. The 'original_body' tag seems to have disappeared from the string. Maybe someone at SA is reading these forums. LOL.
Any new way to hack SA?
Originally Posted by Zcochran00
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 00:11 #16731Regular Member

Posts: 13Does the SA Inspect trick not work anymore?
This trick has been working for me on a Mac using Chrome. It worked as of this afternoon 6/11/19, but when I went to use it tonight, it no longer works. I go thru the same procedure as before, but now when it says upgrade to read, it just says approved and that is now as far as it goes. Did they finally close the loop hole?
Originally Posted by Hal1957
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





