Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 23659
-
06-13-19 08:19 #16729Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 55Not paying.
Not all the girls on SA are Pros, but they are definitely all there for money. I dare you to ask any girl on there if she would have sex with you for no compensation, and see what kind of reaction you get. If you agree to have sex for a certain amount of money and then you don't give them the money, you have conned and robbed them. If they were there for you, they'd be on some swinger site where young girls screw old men for free.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 18:45 #16728Senior Member

Posts: 1042This does not work any more.
Originally Posted by Zcochran00
[View Original Post]
Need to find a new hack.
-
06-12-19 18:36 #16727Senior Member

Posts: 1042Same
Looks like they closed this loop.
Originally Posted by Roxoff801
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 14:31 #16726Senior Member

Posts: 366Weekly
How do you get a weekly sub?
Originally Posted by ChiefQueef
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 09:59 #16725Senior Member

Posts: 72Glad I'm not the first to report
Yeah, the inspect (network) tool doesn't work anymore! They upgraded their site interface a little too. This must've been on their list of pending development fixes. Nothing lasts forever; ironically enough, even if it's on the web.
Originally Posted by JohnRichard
[View Original Post]
Now it's either start new profile and get a weekly sub or pay the full fee. If anyone finds a new "hack" please keep us posted. Back to Tinder, etc. For now I guess. The monthly fee isn't terrible, but I don't really need to pay just to use a site full of scammers and deluded pros to bust one.
-CQ.
-
06-12-19 09:35 #16724Senior Member

Posts: 373Same here. Worked yesterday morning. Now I can't read the same message.
Originally Posted by JohnRichard
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 09:04 #16723Senior Member

Posts: 3343Bug / feature
I find the same thing. Oh well, it was a good ride while it lasted. I was using this a lot, I'd just share my private photos w / a girl, sometimes I'd get a simple response ('hey' on a few occasions I got a phone # asking to text. Sometimes, of course, that meant she was an escort, but I am texting w / a couple of young asian girls right now. We'll see where they lead.
Originally Posted by Roxoff801
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 00:52 #16722Senior Member

Posts: 183This stopped working?
Just now logged in to check my messages. The 'original_body' tag seems to have disappeared from the string. Maybe someone at SA is reading these forums. LOL.
Any new way to hack SA?
Originally Posted by Zcochran00
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 00:11 #16721Regular Member

Posts: 13Does the SA Inspect trick not work anymore?
This trick has been working for me on a Mac using Chrome. It worked as of this afternoon 6/11/19, but when I went to use it tonight, it no longer works. I go thru the same procedure as before, but now when it says upgrade to read, it just says approved and that is now as far as it goes. Did they finally close the loop hole?
Originally Posted by Hal1957
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 23:02 #16720Senior Member

Posts: 105That is the risk for sure. 20 years of separation is the very upper limit for me. I take good care of myself and am often told I look much younger than my 46 years. I think I'm going to hold up pretty well. Even so, it would definitely have its challenges, and my case, the only reason I would have even considered it is because of how fantastic my specific experience was with my long term girlfriend. She was naturally attracted to older men and regularly commented favorably on guys in their 50's and 60's. I felt like she would have been a pretty safe bet. It couldn't have worked out any worse than my current wife LOL. That said, my grandfather left my grandmother after 20 years of marriage for a secretary 20 years his junior, and sure enough, as he approached 75 she found herself a guy closer to her own age for extracurricular fun after work. So I'm well aware of the risks. Let me put it this way. If I'm on match, I am looking in the 10-12 year range. So long as I'm on seeking, bring on the hot twenty somethings.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
I'll cosign on this. This has absolutely been true in my experience as well.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
This is exactly the transition I'm dealing with now as I come to the same realization as well. The long term relationship I described in my original post was the last one I'll ever have where I could entertain plausible thoughts of a future with a college aged girl. I am seeing a new girl now, she's 25 years younger than me and we've been together for 4 months. The relationship is great, she is officially my girlfriend and she gives me all of the attention I want and need. She's a constant presence in my life and our dates are fantastic. But there is absolutely zero chance of a future together. She's 100% OK with that as she's tired of college boys and seems very happy to have a mature guy in her life that treats her well. She's told me she could easily see us staying together until she gets out of college. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but for me, it's never going to be as fulfilling as a relationship with potential. I know I'm just borrowing her for a little while, and that's going to be the case with any girl 20+ years younger than me. I guess there are worse things in life than having a super hot 21 year old that wants to give you all of her time, attention and affection, right? #sugardaddyproblems.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 21:55 #16719Senior Member

Posts: 105That's always going to be an issue with the vast majority of girls in their 20's. I think had I been more eager to have another child, my girlfriend and I would have made it work. At the end she told me that if I was already divorced there was no question we would have settled down and gotten married. So timing was an issue, but I have had a vasectomy, so that was another obstacle. Although truth be told after 4+ years together, I'm 100% sure that vasectomy saved me more than once LOL.
Originally Posted by Madaboutmax
[View Original Post]
Like you, I am still in contact with most of the girls I've seen for any length of time over the years. I've been fortunate to have some great experiences in the bowl and I've made some very good friends as a result.
-
06-10-19 21:23 #16718Senior Member

Posts: 105This. "Out of this world" is definitely one way to describe it. I called it magic, because for me, that's exactly how it felt. Everyone should experience a relationship like that at least once in their life.
Originally Posted by Walruscl
[View Original Post]
That is exactly how I feel as well. My relationship has certainly informed my perspective in ways I could have never imagined or anticipated. I am still dealing with these realizations now, and it's giving me a lot to think about with respect to what I want out of life and what I need to be willing to do to find it.
Originally Posted by Walruscl
[View Original Post]
Experience is certainly the best teacher, isn't it? I'm glad you've found yourself in a better situation, and when the end does come, I hope it goes as well as you expect!
Originally Posted by Walruscl
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 12:52 #16717Senior Member

Posts: 440Because I met her for a M&G.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 10:03 #16716Senior Member

Posts: 5603Woah there. I'm 65 and my current ATF is 19. At a minimum I am going to be 3 times the age of any girl I bang, as I almost never date anyone over 21. Have my abilities gone down? Sure. Being the over sexed perve that I was in my forties, I was good to go marathon style. But today with a little help from some V & C I can still get in a good hour if any girl can last that long. And lets face it, most girls don't even want to fuck for that long. Of course I keep the weight off as well. And sometimes I wonder where will I be at 70. Hopefully still banging away.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
And staying with some girl till she is in her 30's? Who is doing that? Not me, thats for sure. If you can get a year or two out of any SB thats a home run in my book. Any girl that you take to the FC more than 50 times.. another home run. I like variety so no matter how many I love you's come out of my mouth, I am never that emotionally invested to the point where another hot young girl couldn't fix the loss of an ATF. I have dated the loyal types and the totally wild party girls. I prefer the party girls as they are usually less emotionally dependent. But not always.
And even when the sex really goes down or becomes impossible (which is really only intercourse, because nothing else is off the menu), there is still the joy of knowing you can have a beautiful, attentive, cuddly girl by your side that will let you make out and fondle her. I have encountered a couple of disabled SD's and they still had some game (one was 85). I imagine that they were like me... meaning this hobby is their only hobby. So why give it up. It's actually very comforting to know I will always be able to have a cute girl at any age. And def makes getting older a lot more palatable.
I don't visit this thread too often, but it seems to have gotten a little more interesting as of late. But I read all the SD threads as I like to see the differences across the country. And as usual, just my 2 cents.
-
06-10-19 08:59 #16715Senior Member

Posts: 880Makes no sense
If you never actually met her, how do you know her pics are real?
Originally Posted by RavensFan2012
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





