Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 424 of 492 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 474 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 7373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1028
    60 BBBJ CIMwS, 120 hhr, but everything is extra.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvBubbles  [View Original Post]
    I want to see her, but I can't do outcall and haven't seen her post incall in weeks. What her prices look like?

  2. #1027

    Saw Tonya this past winter

    We were in contact for a bit this winter, but she began to hit me up for money pretty regularly. When I saw her she had lost quite a bit of weight, which didn't look bad, I guess, but I liked her better when she was a little curvier.

    The body kept me coming back, but to be honest she was pretty unenthusiastic every time. Others have said she was more fun, so maybe she just didn't like me much, but she never seemed to put any effort into it at all, and after a while I just got bored with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeliKey123  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Tonya the tiny girl with nice big tits? I don't think she's in the game anymore. She doesn't respond to the last number she gave me anymore. I heard she may have a few rich clients that take care of her but that's just hearsay.

  3. #1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Lover777  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if tonya (small little brunette) is still around? Use to see her a shit ton when BP was still around.

    She was always my go to girl, always had to good time with her.
    Are you referring to Tonya the tiny girl with nice big tits? I don't think she's in the game anymore. She doesn't respond to the last number she gave me anymore. I heard she may have a few rich clients that take care of her but that's just hearsay.

  4. #1025
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    I did a car date several weeks back. Pretty good. I set up an incall date, but had to cancel b / c of work. She was not happy w / me at all. Haven't been back since.
    I want to see her, but I can't do outcall and haven't seen her post incall in weeks. What her prices look like?

  5. #1024

    Escorts lie?

    Do you know how to tell when an escort is lying?

    When she's moving her lips.

    BTW, have you ever heard of punctuation? That's one long-ass run on sentence. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    I made the simple mistake of asking for an outcall and she said if I sent her 30 for gas and that she's been doing it with everyone she made her word that she was in the scanner the problem was she lied throughout the entire thing by telling me all these different times of how far away she was and then finally she didn't message at all my mistake in sending money to anyone will never happen again but this tells me if she'll rip you off on this chance then what's the say she won't rip you off any other time that she can get the chance after all they're all about the money.

  6. #1023

    Tonya?

    Does anyone know if tonya (small little brunette) is still around? Use to see her a shit ton when BP was still around.

    She was always my go to girl, always had to good time with her.

  7. #1022
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Anything?

    Is there anything off exit 2 that is worth sharing? Grt Barrington? Pittsfield? I'm there several times a year.

  8. #1021

    Sara

    I did a car date several weeks back. Pretty good. I set up an incall date, but had to cancel b / c of work. She was not happy w / me at all. Haven't been back since.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmitty2694  [View Original Post]

  9. #1020

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmitty2694  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up in Chicopee last week, nice girl and aims that please. Very good head, took a while never complained and played with her nipples, I think she enjoys pain and seemed to get very excited, took every drop.

  10. #1019
    Been curious about the first one myself, and surprisingly don't recall seeing reviews.

    The second and third ones are down.

  11. #1018

    Mel

    Any news on sweet Mel? Sure do miss her.

  12. #1017
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmitty2694  [View Original Post]
    There are some reports below. Seems to be average to mechanical. TOFT and share your experience too.

  13. #1016

  14. #1015

  15. #1014

    Car date Holyoke

    Quote Originally Posted by YourNewFriend  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I picked her up last week in on the stroll. Did a car date. 40 $ Very little effort / not into it (total turn off) on BBBJ or FS, so I finished myself off-waste of time. Won't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape