Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 423 of 491 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 473 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 7362
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1032

    Tonya?

    Does anyone know if tonya (small little brunette) is still around? Use to see her a shit ton when BP was still around.

    She was always my go to girl, always had to good time with her.

  2. #1031
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Anything?

    Is there anything off exit 2 that is worth sharing? Grt Barrington? Pittsfield? I'm there several times a year.

  3. #1030

    Sara

    I did a car date several weeks back. Pretty good. I set up an incall date, but had to cancel b / c of work. She was not happy w / me at all. Haven't been back since.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmitty2694  [View Original Post]

  4. #1029

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmitty2694  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up in Chicopee last week, nice girl and aims that please. Very good head, took a while never complained and played with her nipples, I think she enjoys pain and seemed to get very excited, took every drop.

  5. #1028
    Been curious about the first one myself, and surprisingly don't recall seeing reviews.

    The second and third ones are down.

  6. #1027

    Mel

    Any news on sweet Mel? Sure do miss her.

  7. #1026
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmitty2694  [View Original Post]
    There are some reports below. Seems to be average to mechanical. TOFT and share your experience too.

  8. #1025

  9. #1024

  10. #1023

    Car date Holyoke

    Quote Originally Posted by YourNewFriend  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I picked her up last week in on the stroll. Did a car date. 40 $ Very little effort / not into it (total turn off) on BBBJ or FS, so I finished myself off-waste of time. Won't repeat.

  11. #1022
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    I also had exchange with this one. First text states ridiculous rate and doesn't answer my questions posed from my text. Tells me she doesn't have an incall though her ad says she does. Texts me she will do car dates for ridiculous rate 1. 5. I text her I will let her know as I'm busy at the moment with family which was true. Then she commits the cardinal sin in my book and calls my number twice after all previous communication was done thru texts. Pushy, overpriced, and blowing up my spot! All negatives in my book. I'd recommend passing. Plus her age leads me to believe she's got GPS and her services are most likely lacking. I mean 1. 5 for a car date? GTFOH.

    Peace.
    I won't do anything over 1.2 for a hhr visit--and the girl has to look as good or better than her donation. I can generally bring the donation down to 1.0 or 0.8 if they are hard pressed for roses. The best negotiation tool is the ability to walk away and go somewhere else.

  12. #1021
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    I also had exchange with this one. First text states ridiculous rate and doesn't answer my questions posed from my text. Tells me she doesn't have an incall though her ad says she does. Texts me she will do car dates for ridiculous rate 1. 5. I text her I will let her know as I'm busy at the moment with family which was true. Then she commits the cardinal sin in my book and calls my number twice after all previous communication was done thru texts. Pushy, overpriced, and blowing up my spot! All negatives in my book. I'd recommend passing. Plus her age leads me to believe she's got GPS and her services are most likely lacking. I mean 1. 5 for a car date? GTFOH.

    Peace.
    Looks familiar. Like, possibly a girl who used to dance at 5th and center. I could be wrong though.

  13. #1020

    I'd Recommend Passing

    Quote Originally Posted by YourNewFriend  [View Original Post]
    I also had exchange with this one. First text states ridiculous rate and doesn't answer my questions posed from my text. Tells me she doesn't have an incall though her ad says she does. Texts me she will do car dates for ridiculous rate 1. 5. I text her I will let her know as I'm busy at the moment with family which was true. Then she commits the cardinal sin in my book and calls my number twice after all previous communication was done thru texts. Pushy, overpriced, and blowing up my spot! All negatives in my book. I'd recommend passing. Plus her age leads me to believe she's got GPS and her services are most likely lacking. I mean 1. 5 for a car date? GTFOH.

    Peace.

  14. #1019
    Quote Originally Posted by YourNewFriend  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met her but texted with her. Seems for real, though her prices seemed a little high for what she was offering. I got a weird vibe. Can't totally explain it, but reminded me of girls who talk a big game but either don't really perform or upcharge in person.

    If someone actually sees her, let us know.

  15. #1018
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Give her a break

    Man- a lot of negativity for her that is unwarranted. I don't think she needs to get slammed here on top of everything else. I'm not white knighting at all. Just thinking that she deserves a break. She's been through a lot. Let her chill.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape