Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 437 of 492 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 487 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #831
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySmth2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.pornhub.com/model/lexie-rose

    Sexy girl.

    Tried to see her last week but she ghosted, told me later she'd overslept LOL.

    This makes me want to see her.

    Stay safe,

    Js2.
    Lexie has a room booked for the entire week, so if you wanted to see her, this would be the perfect opportunity.

    Her sessions play out just like what is shown in her videos. She is a real doll and does her best to make sure you enjoy your time with her.

  2. #830

    Chyna Doll

    Petite. Short. Met her on an outcall in the South end. Decided to go for a ride in the rain and talked about a possible 3 sum with another girl. We went to a garage, shot to the top and she gave me some awesome dt. Eye contact and let me roam for a bit. She has a deep voice but make up for it with that throat. Going to have to sample the box next time. Qv 80. The other girl is a blonde little spinner named ashley. Not the shaved head one we all know.

  3. #829
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBalls  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/565020212611

    I've been trying to contact her for weeks with no reply ever. Is she around anymore? What's the best times to reach her? Thanks!
    It's hit or miss with her. Sometimes she responds fast, sometimes later, sometimes not. Keep trying. She is one of the better looking providers. Shy girl next door type. Very polite.

  4. #828

    Darla

    But I did hear back from my petite GFE! She doesn't advertise but is in need of help, lost her place. I think she's getting a room at the local motel in Holyoke but I picked her up by McDonald's in downtown and went to my spot, she's so tiny that a backseat session is pretty sexy. 5' about 95 lbs clean, eager and no complaints. Pleasant personality and not a thief (YMMV, so always keep your guard up) loves to DT and suck cock and ride and will swallow every drop! She gave me permission to give out her #, senior members only and be nice to her and she'll return 100%! I give her 60 because she's worth it and never complains if it's an hour or longer.

  5. #827
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBalls  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/565020212611

    I've been trying to contact her for weeks with no reply ever. Is she around anymore? What's the best times to reach her? Thanks!
    Yeah I don't get why these girls post ads and then don't answer. I called her twice today, nothing. Plus I called 3 other girls that had ads up, nothing. Not even a callback 7 hours later, WTF!!

  6. #826

    Lexie Rose link

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    No, but I'd love to get that link.
    https://www.pornhub.com/model/lexie-rose

    Sexy girl.

    Tried to see her last week but she ghosted, told me later she'd overslept LOL.

    This makes me want to see her.

    Stay safe,

    Js2.

  7. #825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Because.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBalls  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/565020212611

    I've been trying to contact her for weeks with no reply ever. Is she around anymore? What's the best times to reach her? Thanks!
    A ghost?

    Ironically, sometimes she is dead!

    Okay, forgive me if my sense of humor is a little too dark.

  8. #824
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomm42  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I found it on her them page. It's not bad. Makes me want to see her.
    Them page?

    Could you PM a link?

  9. #823

    Yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her pornhub channel? Sent me the link yesterday.
    Yeah I found it on her them page. It's not bad. Makes me want to see her.

  10. #822
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her pornhub channel? Sent me the link yesterday.
    No, but I'd love to get that link.

  11. #821

    Lexie Rose on Pornhub

    Has anyone seen her pornhub channel? Sent me the link yesterday.

  12. #820

    Is this chick a ghost?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/565020212611

    I've been trying to contact her for weeks with no reply ever. Is she around anymore? What's the best times to reach her? Thanks!

  13. #819

    Cashapp

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben11  [View Original Post]
    I had a good time with her please elaborate.
    I made the simple mistake of asking for an outcall and she said if I sent her 30 for gas and that she's been doing it with everyone she made her word that she was in the scanner the problem was she lied throughout the entire thing by telling me all these different times of how far away she was and then finally she didn't message at all my mistake in sending money to anyone will never happen again but this tells me if she'll rip you off on this chance then what's the say she won't rip you off any other time that she can get the chance after all they're all about the money.

  14. #818

    Marilyn

    Can't get a reply any reports lately? Has been like 6 months since I saw her anyone remember when she first started damn time flies.

  15. #817

    Looking for top notch head game

    I am an intermittent hobbyist and my go to is gone. Looking for a recommendation on the best oral dream maker in the area. Any suggestion are welcome. Only turn off is blatant meth heads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape