Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 423 of 492 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 473 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 7366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1036

    Saw Tonya this past winter

    We were in contact for a bit this winter, but she began to hit me up for money pretty regularly. When I saw her she had lost quite a bit of weight, which didn't look bad, I guess, but I liked her better when she was a little curvier.

    The body kept me coming back, but to be honest she was pretty unenthusiastic every time. Others have said she was more fun, so maybe she just didn't like me much, but she never seemed to put any effort into it at all, and after a while I just got bored with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeliKey123  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Tonya the tiny girl with nice big tits? I don't think she's in the game anymore. She doesn't respond to the last number she gave me anymore. I heard she may have a few rich clients that take care of her but that's just hearsay.

  2. #1035
    Quote Originally Posted by Lover777  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if tonya (small little brunette) is still around? Use to see her a shit ton when BP was still around.

    She was always my go to girl, always had to good time with her.
    Are you referring to Tonya the tiny girl with nice big tits? I don't think she's in the game anymore. She doesn't respond to the last number she gave me anymore. I heard she may have a few rich clients that take care of her but that's just hearsay.

  3. #1034
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    I did a car date several weeks back. Pretty good. I set up an incall date, but had to cancel b / c of work. She was not happy w / me at all. Haven't been back since.
    I want to see her, but I can't do outcall and haven't seen her post incall in weeks. What her prices look like?

  4. #1033

    Escorts lie?

    Do you know how to tell when an escort is lying?

    When she's moving her lips.

    BTW, have you ever heard of punctuation? That's one long-ass run on sentence. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    I made the simple mistake of asking for an outcall and she said if I sent her 30 for gas and that she's been doing it with everyone she made her word that she was in the scanner the problem was she lied throughout the entire thing by telling me all these different times of how far away she was and then finally she didn't message at all my mistake in sending money to anyone will never happen again but this tells me if she'll rip you off on this chance then what's the say she won't rip you off any other time that she can get the chance after all they're all about the money.

  5. #1032

    Tonya?

    Does anyone know if tonya (small little brunette) is still around? Use to see her a shit ton when BP was still around.

    She was always my go to girl, always had to good time with her.

  6. #1031
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Anything?

    Is there anything off exit 2 that is worth sharing? Grt Barrington? Pittsfield? I'm there several times a year.

  7. #1030

    Sara

    I did a car date several weeks back. Pretty good. I set up an incall date, but had to cancel b / c of work. She was not happy w / me at all. Haven't been back since.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmitty2694  [View Original Post]

  8. #1029

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmitty2694  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up in Chicopee last week, nice girl and aims that please. Very good head, took a while never complained and played with her nipples, I think she enjoys pain and seemed to get very excited, took every drop.

  9. #1028
    Been curious about the first one myself, and surprisingly don't recall seeing reviews.

    The second and third ones are down.

  10. #1027

    Mel

    Any news on sweet Mel? Sure do miss her.

  11. #1026
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmitty2694  [View Original Post]
    There are some reports below. Seems to be average to mechanical. TOFT and share your experience too.

  12. #1025

  13. #1024

  14. #1023

    Car date Holyoke

    Quote Originally Posted by YourNewFriend  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I picked her up last week in on the stroll. Did a car date. 40 $ Very little effort / not into it (total turn off) on BBBJ or FS, so I finished myself off-waste of time. Won't repeat.

  15. #1022
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    I also had exchange with this one. First text states ridiculous rate and doesn't answer my questions posed from my text. Tells me she doesn't have an incall though her ad says she does. Texts me she will do car dates for ridiculous rate 1. 5. I text her I will let her know as I'm busy at the moment with family which was true. Then she commits the cardinal sin in my book and calls my number twice after all previous communication was done thru texts. Pushy, overpriced, and blowing up my spot! All negatives in my book. I'd recommend passing. Plus her age leads me to believe she's got GPS and her services are most likely lacking. I mean 1. 5 for a car date? GTFOH.

    Peace.
    I won't do anything over 1.2 for a hhr visit--and the girl has to look as good or better than her donation. I can generally bring the donation down to 1.0 or 0.8 if they are hard pressed for roses. The best negotiation tool is the ability to walk away and go somewhere else.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape