Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 7368
-
06-03-19 16:29 #1038Senior Member

Posts: 666What to do?
Hello fellow mongers.
For a situation of incall, what do you do if someone at the front desk asks you a question? I notice that some places have a front desk before you enter a dream. Thank you in advance!
-
06-02-19 12:25 #1037Senior Member

Posts: 50260 BBBJ CIMwS, 120 hhr, but everything is extra.
Originally Posted by ILuvBubbles
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 12:01 #1036Senior Member

Posts: 355Saw Tonya this past winter
We were in contact for a bit this winter, but she began to hit me up for money pretty regularly. When I saw her she had lost quite a bit of weight, which didn't look bad, I guess, but I liked her better when she was a little curvier.
The body kept me coming back, but to be honest she was pretty unenthusiastic every time. Others have said she was more fun, so maybe she just didn't like me much, but she never seemed to put any effort into it at all, and after a while I just got bored with that.
Originally Posted by MeliKey123
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-19 00:03 #1035Senior Member

Posts: 126Are you referring to Tonya the tiny girl with nice big tits? I don't think she's in the game anymore. She doesn't respond to the last number she gave me anymore. I heard she may have a few rich clients that take care of her but that's just hearsay.
Originally Posted by Lover777
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 19:58 #1034Senior Member

Posts: 102I want to see her, but I can't do outcall and haven't seen her post incall in weeks. What her prices look like?
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 09:35 #1033Regular Member

Posts: 19Escorts lie?
Do you know how to tell when an escort is lying?
When she's moving her lips.
BTW, have you ever heard of punctuation? That's one long-ass run on sentence. LOL.
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 19:14 #1032Senior Member

Posts: 33Tonya?
Does anyone know if tonya (small little brunette) is still around? Use to see her a shit ton when BP was still around.
She was always my go to girl, always had to good time with her.
-
05-31-19 18:36 #1031Regular Member

Posts: 22Anything?
Is there anything off exit 2 that is worth sharing? Grt Barrington? Pittsfield? I'm there several times a year.
-
05-31-19 16:14 #1030Senior Member

Posts: 502Sara
I did a car date several weeks back. Pretty good. I set up an incall date, but had to cancel b / c of work. She was not happy w / me at all. Haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by JSmitty2694
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 15:27 #1029Senior Member

Posts: 154Sara
I picked her up in Chicopee last week, nice girl and aims that please. Very good head, took a while never complained and played with her nipples, I think she enjoys pain and seemed to get very excited, took every drop.
Originally Posted by JSmitty2694
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 11:47 #1028Senior Member

Posts: 214Been curious about the first one myself, and surprisingly don't recall seeing reviews.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
The second and third ones are down.
-
05-31-19 08:30 #1027Senior Member

Posts: 71Mel
Any news on sweet Mel? Sure do miss her.
-
05-31-19 05:45 #1026Senior Member

Posts: 666There are some reports below. Seems to be average to mechanical. TOFT and share your experience too.
Originally Posted by JSmitty2694
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 05:44 #1025Senior Member

Posts: 666
-
05-30-19 20:30 #1024Regular Member

Posts: 18Sara
Any reviews on this one?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...p/196882620508










Reply With Quote




