Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 7740
-
06-17-19 23:00 #2280Senior Member

Posts: 239I read reviews that she does FS for $300 and if you didn't bother to negoiate than your the sucker paying the extra $150 while others are spending less for the same service. LOL.
Originally Posted by GeekNGames
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 20:41 #2279Senior Member

Posts: 478Where are there porn stars for 300? Please pm. I'm tired of banging a stripper 350 for half hour LOL.
Originally Posted by ChestRockwell
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 19:04 #2278Senior Member

Posts: 170Thats kookoo
You can bang a porn star for $300 for an entire hour in a hotel room, seems a bit silly to spend that much on a stripper in a dingy room, to each his own I guess.
Originally Posted by GeekNGames
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 21:41 #2277Regular Member

Posts: 1Kelly is around 5'4 without heels because I ask her to take off her heels and stockings when we do VIP. I like faces and she has a pretty face. Her body is super nice too. I don't like that piggy face look. She also charges more than $300. I pay her $450 on top of VIP. One thing I don't like about her is she's never consistent with her schedule and about what she offers. She offer CFS one day and another day she acts like she's never done it.
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 19:21 #2276Senior Member

Posts: 239Have you bothered to read the previoius posts? There have been posts about Synncoi and Paradise showgirls.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 19:02 #2275Senior Member

Posts: 240This site has been quiet in years. Bonedin reviews are drying up. Where do people get info for COI?
-
05-30-19 19:04 #2274Senior Member

Posts: 211FS? CBJ or better?
Originally Posted by FoxHunter158
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 00:06 #2273Senior Member

Posts: 35"Gold" just wasn't appropriate. "Diamonds" are more expensive. Sorry, should have been a little more clear. LOL.
Originally Posted by Marlowe
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 05:23 #2272Senior Member

Posts: 2476Dps?
What is DPS?
Originally Posted by FoxHunter158
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 22:01 #2271Senior Member

Posts: 35Synn Reviews
I've previously posted about how terrible Suki is with her DPS (as opposed to GPS). For those of you wondering, she's the Asian girl with the nice body but the miss piggy face.
There are a couple girls that I've experienced recently at Synn that were absolutely wonderful. The first one is Kelly. She's Asian, maybe 5'4". Very friendly and witty. Took her back for a VIP. She didn't ask for a tip before hand. After it was complete, I offered her the tip. I gave a reasonable tip, and then some, because of how good the experience was and how she didn't try to nickle-and-dime me to death up front.
The next one was Lexi. She's a Latina. She's about 5'2" and has an absolutely perfect body (not too skinny). Again, I took her to the VIP and she proceeded to fully execute. Again, no discussion of a tip beforehand. Afterwards, I tipped her generously!
I don't know what it is about these girls that try to milk every last penny out of you up front. It's such a turnoff. I generally avoid those and repeat with the ones that allow me to tip commensurate with their performance.
-
05-18-19 14:18 #2270Senior Member

Posts: 239SiN charges $50 for a HJ or $100 for a CBJ if you don't want to shell out $200 for everything. But once she's has her hand around your dick you would want to shove it down her mouth and smash her pussy with it.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-19 05:54 #2269Senior Member

Posts: 2017How about for just a HJ?
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 08:08 #2268Senior Member

Posts: 239I do recommend SiN who I attached a picture. She's works Fri and Sat nights at Paradise. However she charges $200 for CBJ and cfs. On top of VIP fee.
Originally Posted by Rrod1114
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 19:12 #2267Senior Member

Posts: 211Damn.
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
Body way to fake for me. Just like Sky. But for $100?! Damn. May take that.
Have you been there recently? Any of the newer girls you tried? There is a girl Secret that fine AF. I had Audrey a few weeks ago. I would recommend.
-
05-12-19 23:33 #2266Senior Member

Posts: 239For a $100 tip my friend who is a regular of Vikkis gets bbj and cfs.










Reply With Quote





