Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 7735
-
06-08-19 19:02 #2275Senior Member

Posts: 240This site has been quiet in years. Bonedin reviews are drying up. Where do people get info for COI?
-
05-30-19 19:04 #2274Senior Member

Posts: 211FS? CBJ or better?
Originally Posted by FoxHunter158
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 00:06 #2273Senior Member

Posts: 35"Gold" just wasn't appropriate. "Diamonds" are more expensive. Sorry, should have been a little more clear. LOL.
Originally Posted by Marlowe
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 05:23 #2272Senior Member

Posts: 2476Dps?
What is DPS?
Originally Posted by FoxHunter158
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 22:01 #2271Senior Member

Posts: 35Synn Reviews
I've previously posted about how terrible Suki is with her DPS (as opposed to GPS). For those of you wondering, she's the Asian girl with the nice body but the miss piggy face.
There are a couple girls that I've experienced recently at Synn that were absolutely wonderful. The first one is Kelly. She's Asian, maybe 5'4". Very friendly and witty. Took her back for a VIP. She didn't ask for a tip before hand. After it was complete, I offered her the tip. I gave a reasonable tip, and then some, because of how good the experience was and how she didn't try to nickle-and-dime me to death up front.
The next one was Lexi. She's a Latina. She's about 5'2" and has an absolutely perfect body (not too skinny). Again, I took her to the VIP and she proceeded to fully execute. Again, no discussion of a tip beforehand. Afterwards, I tipped her generously!
I don't know what it is about these girls that try to milk every last penny out of you up front. It's such a turnoff. I generally avoid those and repeat with the ones that allow me to tip commensurate with their performance.
-
05-18-19 14:18 #2270Senior Member

Posts: 239SiN charges $50 for a HJ or $100 for a CBJ if you don't want to shell out $200 for everything. But once she's has her hand around your dick you would want to shove it down her mouth and smash her pussy with it.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-19 05:54 #2269Senior Member

Posts: 2015How about for just a HJ?
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 08:08 #2268Senior Member

Posts: 239I do recommend SiN who I attached a picture. She's works Fri and Sat nights at Paradise. However she charges $200 for CBJ and cfs. On top of VIP fee.
Originally Posted by Rrod1114
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 19:12 #2267Senior Member

Posts: 211Damn.
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
Body way to fake for me. Just like Sky. But for $100?! Damn. May take that.
Have you been there recently? Any of the newer girls you tried? There is a girl Secret that fine AF. I had Audrey a few weeks ago. I would recommend.
-
05-12-19 23:33 #2266Senior Member

Posts: 239For a $100 tip my friend who is a regular of Vikkis gets bbj and cfs.
-
05-12-19 01:48 #2265Senior Member

Posts: 211Vicky that good? Not a fan of her looks but will give it a go if her services are good.
Originally Posted by CrunchEazy
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 23:14 #2264Senior Member

Posts: 478Man wish I saw her back in the day, she promised me the world and when in the VIP. Delivered nothing we agreed to.
Originally Posted by BenderOver
[View Original Post]
Anyone there now who's like how she USED to be? Other than Vicky of course.
-
05-11-19 01:58 #2263Senior Member

Posts: 1062I just replied to a similar post but Camel's got it DEAD ON. I had one of those early dances with Sativa. She comes up to you, beautiful face, great curves on her body. In the lap dance area, she's grinding without her panties on, and during the lapdance pulls out your dick. Gives it a few sucks and goes hard on the camel rub. Next thing you know, she slips you in bare and rides you until you drain inside of her. But this was YEARS ago.
Originally Posted by TheCamel
[View Original Post]
Most recently, it was Me: "Hi baby, you remember the good times back then?
Sativa: "Oh yeah baby, let's go do that again. ".
Me: "How much?
Sativa: "XXX but if you want my ass it's YYY".
Me: (pay full for ass).
During the gig, she's dodging the dick completely. Didn't even get inside of her the entire time. Wow, what a difference two years made. She actually said that she treats her pussy like a temple now and that no jizz is allowed to touch it. I asked her "Are you fucking kidding me? You do remember that I've known you for years right?
-
05-11-19 01:51 #2262Senior Member

Posts: 1062Sativa was a ripoff artist when I went a couple of years ago. We negotiated terms and when it came down to the dance, she renegged on all of it. I tried to bail 30 seconds in and she kept promising she'd be better. After the dance, I complained to management and they turned a deaf ear. Haven't been back to Paradise since. Smart move dickheads, screw me for a hundred bucks and so you lose a customer who's spending 200 there monthly. Whatever.
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
Bender.
-
05-07-19 17:25 #2261Senior Member

Posts: 211I can vouch for this review in regards to Paradise. Cake wasn't so bad with the Price haggling as Angie was. IMHO Angie is the worst by far. I had a good experience with Sativa about a year ago. She was high AF so perhaps you just have to get her when she in that mode. Never tried Sky and honestly not into the whole "enhanced" look on all fronts. Overall a good place to release your "tension". I hope regulars will come back to board and give more input on the ladies there. Some girls mentioned in thread no longer dance here.
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
I have only been to Synn twice and I guess I decided to go on the worst nights. Paradise may have girls with few extra pounds but Synn is the opposite. Some girls way to skinny and no curves. I like them thin BTW but there is a limit.
I probably will make it back to Synn one day but need to know which girls to look for. Too much investment at Paradise.











Reply With Quote




