Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 7730
-
06-20-19 01:03 #2285Senior Member

Posts: 239Wow that is cheap. I read a couple of review about Gianna Michaels who was $1700 and Kianna Dior $1500. I think someone mention they got Amy Reid for $450. But the Gps at Synncoi is getting ridicous. Newbies dancers are pushing for $300 tips for FS. FS range is from 300 to 1200. For that much you can get a hotel room and an escort. Or just head to tj mexicao and get a 30 min room shower and fuck for $80 total.
Originally Posted by Speck
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 07:35 #2284Senior Member

Posts: 1525He just said he found them on humaniplex (hx).
Originally Posted by TheCamel
[View Original Post]
It's been years, but I saw casandra calogera for around $200 and Claire Dames for $250 off hx. Others I can't remember the names of too.
-
06-19-19 03:34 #2283Senior Member

Posts: 990Very surprising and interesting. Any centralized ad location you can identify to look for legit prospects?
Originally Posted by BillD.Cat
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 11:20 #2282Senior Member

Posts: 229You can find pornstars on HX for that rate.
I did a half hour session with Evah Ellington twice for $140 (She hasn't advertised for about six months or longer). I have also been with katt. Starlett ($120 hhr), Fetisha (a. K. a. Shasta--blew my mind how sexual she was-150 hhr), Jillian Foxxx (beautiful bodybuilder grandma for $150 hhr), and many years ago an HX former pornstar who was called lotsoffun (I forgot her porn name but she charged me $120).
Originally Posted by CrunchEazy
[View Original Post]
There are many former / current stars on HX but I'm not sure how many charge the rates I was given. Hope that helps.
-
06-18-19 00:33 #2281

Posts: 221Agreed. To not negotiate and pay $450 not including the VIP cost is fucked up. I've never paid more than $250 all inclusive. The only way to stop the GPS pricing is to refuse to pay it.
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 23:00 #2280Senior Member

Posts: 239I read reviews that she does FS for $300 and if you didn't bother to negoiate than your the sucker paying the extra $150 while others are spending less for the same service. LOL.
Originally Posted by GeekNGames
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 20:41 #2279Senior Member

Posts: 478Where are there porn stars for 300? Please pm. I'm tired of banging a stripper 350 for half hour LOL.
Originally Posted by ChestRockwell
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 19:04 #2278Senior Member

Posts: 170Thats kookoo
You can bang a porn star for $300 for an entire hour in a hotel room, seems a bit silly to spend that much on a stripper in a dingy room, to each his own I guess.
Originally Posted by GeekNGames
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 21:41 #2277Regular Member

Posts: 1Kelly is around 5'4 without heels because I ask her to take off her heels and stockings when we do VIP. I like faces and she has a pretty face. Her body is super nice too. I don't like that piggy face look. She also charges more than $300. I pay her $450 on top of VIP. One thing I don't like about her is she's never consistent with her schedule and about what she offers. She offer CFS one day and another day she acts like she's never done it.
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 19:21 #2276Senior Member

Posts: 239Have you bothered to read the previoius posts? There have been posts about Synncoi and Paradise showgirls.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 19:02 #2275Senior Member

Posts: 240This site has been quiet in years. Bonedin reviews are drying up. Where do people get info for COI?
-
05-30-19 19:04 #2274Senior Member

Posts: 211FS? CBJ or better?
Originally Posted by FoxHunter158
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 00:06 #2273Senior Member

Posts: 35"Gold" just wasn't appropriate. "Diamonds" are more expensive. Sorry, should have been a little more clear. LOL.
Originally Posted by Marlowe
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 05:23 #2272Senior Member

Posts: 2476Dps?
What is DPS?
Originally Posted by FoxHunter158
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 22:01 #2271Senior Member

Posts: 35Synn Reviews
I've previously posted about how terrible Suki is with her DPS (as opposed to GPS). For those of you wondering, she's the Asian girl with the nice body but the miss piggy face.
There are a couple girls that I've experienced recently at Synn that were absolutely wonderful. The first one is Kelly. She's Asian, maybe 5'4". Very friendly and witty. Took her back for a VIP. She didn't ask for a tip before hand. After it was complete, I offered her the tip. I gave a reasonable tip, and then some, because of how good the experience was and how she didn't try to nickle-and-dime me to death up front.
The next one was Lexi. She's a Latina. She's about 5'2" and has an absolutely perfect body (not too skinny). Again, I took her to the VIP and she proceeded to fully execute. Again, no discussion of a tip beforehand. Afterwards, I tipped her generously!
I don't know what it is about these girls that try to milk every last penny out of you up front. It's such a turnoff. I generally avoid those and repeat with the ones that allow me to tip commensurate with their performance.









Reply With Quote





