Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 365 of 516 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 415 465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 7737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2277
    Kelly is around 5'4 without heels because I ask her to take off her heels and stockings when we do VIP. I like faces and she has a pretty face. Her body is super nice too. I don't like that piggy face look. She also charges more than $300. I pay her $450 on top of VIP. One thing I don't like about her is she's never consistent with her schedule and about what she offers. She offer CFS one day and another day she acts like she's never done it.

    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    The Kelly that is described in the review I've read is Korean / Jap mix 5'1 with dcups. And she charges $300 tip on top of VIP for FS. Not to surprised with your experience with Suki. I've never seen her but reading plenty of reivews of her. She claim she charges $200 tip for a VIP with her and up sells her other services. Some dumbass paid $500 for FS and said she's worth it. GPS is a thing there. Even the lowier tier girls are asking $300 for FS.

  2. #2276
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    This site has been quiet in years. Bonedin reviews are drying up. Where do people get info for COI?
    Have you bothered to read the previoius posts? There have been posts about Synncoi and Paradise showgirls.

  3. #2275
    This site has been quiet in years. Bonedin reviews are drying up. Where do people get info for COI?

  4. #2274
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxHunter158  [View Original Post]
    I've previously posted about how terrible Suki is with her DPS (as opposed to GPS). For those of you wondering, she's the Asian girl with the nice body but the miss piggy face.

    There are a couple girls that I've experienced recently at Synn that were absolutely wonderful. The first one is Kelly. She's Asian, maybe 5'4". Very friendly and witty. Took her back for a VIP. She didn't ask for a tip before hand. After it was complete, I offered her the tip. I gave a reasonable tip, and then some, because of how good the experience was and how she didn't try to nickle-and-dime me to death up front.

    The next one was Lexi. She's a Latina. She's about 5'2" and has an absolutely perfect body (not too skinny). Again, I took her to the VIP and she proceeded to fully execute. Again, no discussion of a tip beforehand. Afterwards, I tipped her generously!

    I don't know what it is about these girls that try to milk every last penny out of you up front. It's such a turnoff. I generally avoid those and repeat with the ones that allow me to tip commensurate with their performance.
    FS? CBJ or better?

  5. #2273
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe  [View Original Post]
    What is DPS?
    "Gold" just wasn't appropriate. "Diamonds" are more expensive. Sorry, should have been a little more clear. LOL.

  6. #2272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    Dps?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxHunter158  [View Original Post]
    I've previously posted about how terrible Suki is with her DPS (as opposed to GPS). For those of you wondering, she's the Asian girl with the nice body but the miss piggy face.

    There are a couple girls that I've experienced recently at Synn that were absolutely wonderful. The first one is Kelly. She's Asian, maybe 5'4". Very friendly and witty. Took her back for a VIP. She didn't ask for a tip before hand. After it was complete, I offered her the tip. I gave a reasonable tip, and then some, because of how good the experience was and how she didn't try to nickle-and-dime me to death up front.

    The next one was Lexi. She's a Latina. She's about 5'2" and has an absolutely perfect body (not too skinny). Again, I took her to the VIP and she proceeded to fully execute. Again, no discussion of a tip beforehand. Afterwards, I tipped her generously!

    I don't know what it is about these girls that try to milk every last penny out of you up front. It's such a turnoff. I generally avoid those and repeat with the ones that allow me to tip commensurate with their performance.
    What is DPS?

  7. #2271

    Synn Reviews

    I've previously posted about how terrible Suki is with her DPS (as opposed to GPS). For those of you wondering, she's the Asian girl with the nice body but the miss piggy face.

    There are a couple girls that I've experienced recently at Synn that were absolutely wonderful. The first one is Kelly. She's Asian, maybe 5'4". Very friendly and witty. Took her back for a VIP. She didn't ask for a tip before hand. After it was complete, I offered her the tip. I gave a reasonable tip, and then some, because of how good the experience was and how she didn't try to nickle-and-dime me to death up front.

    The next one was Lexi. She's a Latina. She's about 5'2" and has an absolutely perfect body (not too skinny). Again, I took her to the VIP and she proceeded to fully execute. Again, no discussion of a tip beforehand. Afterwards, I tipped her generously!

    I don't know what it is about these girls that try to milk every last penny out of you up front. It's such a turnoff. I generally avoid those and repeat with the ones that allow me to tip commensurate with their performance.

  8. #2270
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    How about for just a HJ?
    SiN charges $50 for a HJ or $100 for a CBJ if you don't want to shell out $200 for everything. But once she's has her hand around your dick you would want to shove it down her mouth and smash her pussy with it.

  9. #2269
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    I do recommend SiN who I attached a picture. She's works Fri and Sat nights at Paradise. However she charges $200 for CBJ and cfs. On top of VIP fee.
    How about for just a HJ?

  10. #2268
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrod1114  [View Original Post]
    Damn.

    Body way to fake for me. Just like Sky. But for $100?! Damn. May take that.

    Have you been there recently? Any of the newer girls you tried? There is a girl Secret that fine AF. I had Audrey a few weeks ago. I would recommend.
    I do recommend SiN who I attached a picture. She's works Fri and Sat nights at Paradise. However she charges $200 for CBJ and cfs. On top of VIP fee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15046310_1314551975243003_706824027_n.jpg‎  

  11. #2267
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    For a $100 tip my friend who is a regular of Vikkis gets bbj and cfs.
    Damn.

    Body way to fake for me. Just like Sky. But for $100?! Damn. May take that.

    Have you been there recently? Any of the newer girls you tried? There is a girl Secret that fine AF. I had Audrey a few weeks ago. I would recommend.

  12. #2266
    For a $100 tip my friend who is a regular of Vikkis gets bbj and cfs.

  13. #2265
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    Man wish I saw her back in the day, she promised me the world and when in the VIP. Delivered nothing we agreed to.

    Anyone there now who's like how she USED to be? Other than Vicky of course.
    Vicky that good? Not a fan of her looks but will give it a go if her services are good.

  14. #2264
    Quote Originally Posted by BenderOver  [View Original Post]
    I just replied to a similar post but Camel's got it DEAD ON. I had one of those early dances with Sativa. She comes up to you, beautiful face, great curves on her body. In the lap dance area, she's grinding without her panties on, and during the lapdance pulls out your dick. Gives it a few sucks and goes hard on the camel rub. Next thing you know, she slips you in bare and rides you until you drain inside of her. But this was YEARS ago.

    Most recently, it was Me: "Hi baby, you remember the good times back then?

    Sativa: "Oh yeah baby, let's go do that again. ".

    Me: "How much?

    Sativa: "XXX but if you want my ass it's YYY".

    Me: (pay full for ass).

    During the gig, she's dodging the dick completely. Didn't even get inside of her the entire time. Wow, what a difference two years made. She actually said that she treats her pussy like a temple now and that no jizz is allowed to touch it. I asked her "Are you fucking kidding me? You do remember that I've known you for years right?
    Man wish I saw her back in the day, she promised me the world and when in the VIP. Delivered nothing we agreed to.

    Anyone there now who's like how she USED to be? Other than Vicky of course.

  15. #2263
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to how long ago you had your experience with Sativa. Many years ago she was known for delivering heavy extras without expecting a tip. Now her rep is that she's one of the most notorious ROBs in COI. She's reversed the process maybe to get even for all the times she gave it away. Now she may take some suckers large tip up front and not deliver the extras at all. All out larceny. But you really never know what to expect from her as some present day customers still get decent treatment from her but in a place like Paradise where most of the dancers charge reasonable tips for decent service, it is best to avoid Sativa.
    I just replied to a similar post but Camel's got it DEAD ON. I had one of those early dances with Sativa. She comes up to you, beautiful face, great curves on her body. In the lap dance area, she's grinding without her panties on, and during the lapdance pulls out your dick. Gives it a few sucks and goes hard on the camel rub. Next thing you know, she slips you in bare and rides you until you drain inside of her. But this was YEARS ago.

    Most recently, it was Me: "Hi baby, you remember the good times back then?

    Sativa: "Oh yeah baby, let's go do that again. ".

    Me: "How much?

    Sativa: "XXX but if you want my ass it's YYY".

    Me: (pay full for ass).

    During the gig, she's dodging the dick completely. Didn't even get inside of her the entire time. Wow, what a difference two years made. She actually said that she treats her pussy like a temple now and that no jizz is allowed to touch it. I asked her "Are you fucking kidding me? You do remember that I've known you for years right?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape