Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 365 of 516 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 415 465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 7732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    Dps?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxHunter158  [View Original Post]
    I've previously posted about how terrible Suki is with her DPS (as opposed to GPS). For those of you wondering, she's the Asian girl with the nice body but the miss piggy face.

    There are a couple girls that I've experienced recently at Synn that were absolutely wonderful. The first one is Kelly. She's Asian, maybe 5'4". Very friendly and witty. Took her back for a VIP. She didn't ask for a tip before hand. After it was complete, I offered her the tip. I gave a reasonable tip, and then some, because of how good the experience was and how she didn't try to nickle-and-dime me to death up front.

    The next one was Lexi. She's a Latina. She's about 5'2" and has an absolutely perfect body (not too skinny). Again, I took her to the VIP and she proceeded to fully execute. Again, no discussion of a tip beforehand. Afterwards, I tipped her generously!

    I don't know what it is about these girls that try to milk every last penny out of you up front. It's such a turnoff. I generally avoid those and repeat with the ones that allow me to tip commensurate with their performance.
    What is DPS?

  2. #2271

    Synn Reviews

    I've previously posted about how terrible Suki is with her DPS (as opposed to GPS). For those of you wondering, she's the Asian girl with the nice body but the miss piggy face.

    There are a couple girls that I've experienced recently at Synn that were absolutely wonderful. The first one is Kelly. She's Asian, maybe 5'4". Very friendly and witty. Took her back for a VIP. She didn't ask for a tip before hand. After it was complete, I offered her the tip. I gave a reasonable tip, and then some, because of how good the experience was and how she didn't try to nickle-and-dime me to death up front.

    The next one was Lexi. She's a Latina. She's about 5'2" and has an absolutely perfect body (not too skinny). Again, I took her to the VIP and she proceeded to fully execute. Again, no discussion of a tip beforehand. Afterwards, I tipped her generously!

    I don't know what it is about these girls that try to milk every last penny out of you up front. It's such a turnoff. I generally avoid those and repeat with the ones that allow me to tip commensurate with their performance.

  3. #2270
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    How about for just a HJ?
    SiN charges $50 for a HJ or $100 for a CBJ if you don't want to shell out $200 for everything. But once she's has her hand around your dick you would want to shove it down her mouth and smash her pussy with it.

  4. #2269
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    I do recommend SiN who I attached a picture. She's works Fri and Sat nights at Paradise. However she charges $200 for CBJ and cfs. On top of VIP fee.
    How about for just a HJ?

  5. #2268
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrod1114  [View Original Post]
    Damn.

    Body way to fake for me. Just like Sky. But for $100?! Damn. May take that.

    Have you been there recently? Any of the newer girls you tried? There is a girl Secret that fine AF. I had Audrey a few weeks ago. I would recommend.
    I do recommend SiN who I attached a picture. She's works Fri and Sat nights at Paradise. However she charges $200 for CBJ and cfs. On top of VIP fee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15046310_1314551975243003_706824027_n.jpg‎  

  6. #2267
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    For a $100 tip my friend who is a regular of Vikkis gets bbj and cfs.
    Damn.

    Body way to fake for me. Just like Sky. But for $100?! Damn. May take that.

    Have you been there recently? Any of the newer girls you tried? There is a girl Secret that fine AF. I had Audrey a few weeks ago. I would recommend.

  7. #2266
    For a $100 tip my friend who is a regular of Vikkis gets bbj and cfs.

  8. #2265
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    Man wish I saw her back in the day, she promised me the world and when in the VIP. Delivered nothing we agreed to.

    Anyone there now who's like how she USED to be? Other than Vicky of course.
    Vicky that good? Not a fan of her looks but will give it a go if her services are good.

  9. #2264
    Quote Originally Posted by BenderOver  [View Original Post]
    I just replied to a similar post but Camel's got it DEAD ON. I had one of those early dances with Sativa. She comes up to you, beautiful face, great curves on her body. In the lap dance area, she's grinding without her panties on, and during the lapdance pulls out your dick. Gives it a few sucks and goes hard on the camel rub. Next thing you know, she slips you in bare and rides you until you drain inside of her. But this was YEARS ago.

    Most recently, it was Me: "Hi baby, you remember the good times back then?

    Sativa: "Oh yeah baby, let's go do that again. ".

    Me: "How much?

    Sativa: "XXX but if you want my ass it's YYY".

    Me: (pay full for ass).

    During the gig, she's dodging the dick completely. Didn't even get inside of her the entire time. Wow, what a difference two years made. She actually said that she treats her pussy like a temple now and that no jizz is allowed to touch it. I asked her "Are you fucking kidding me? You do remember that I've known you for years right?
    Man wish I saw her back in the day, she promised me the world and when in the VIP. Delivered nothing we agreed to.

    Anyone there now who's like how she USED to be? Other than Vicky of course.

  10. #2263
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to how long ago you had your experience with Sativa. Many years ago she was known for delivering heavy extras without expecting a tip. Now her rep is that she's one of the most notorious ROBs in COI. She's reversed the process maybe to get even for all the times she gave it away. Now she may take some suckers large tip up front and not deliver the extras at all. All out larceny. But you really never know what to expect from her as some present day customers still get decent treatment from her but in a place like Paradise where most of the dancers charge reasonable tips for decent service, it is best to avoid Sativa.
    I just replied to a similar post but Camel's got it DEAD ON. I had one of those early dances with Sativa. She comes up to you, beautiful face, great curves on her body. In the lap dance area, she's grinding without her panties on, and during the lapdance pulls out your dick. Gives it a few sucks and goes hard on the camel rub. Next thing you know, she slips you in bare and rides you until you drain inside of her. But this was YEARS ago.

    Most recently, it was Me: "Hi baby, you remember the good times back then?

    Sativa: "Oh yeah baby, let's go do that again. ".

    Me: "How much?

    Sativa: "XXX but if you want my ass it's YYY".

    Me: (pay full for ass).

    During the gig, she's dodging the dick completely. Didn't even get inside of her the entire time. Wow, what a difference two years made. She actually said that she treats her pussy like a temple now and that no jizz is allowed to touch it. I asked her "Are you fucking kidding me? You do remember that I've known you for years right?

  11. #2262
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    Synn vs Paradise Comparison.

    The majority of girls at Paradise are full figured latinas. Age varies from 22-40. If your lucky you might find a spinner. There is one white girl I know of Lindsey and not sure if there are black or asian dancers. The girls to be aware of who are hustlers are Cake, Sativa, Angie, Sky. They hard upsell during the VIP making it uncomfortable. Always negoiate before hand. They other girls are smart you can get CBJ and cfs for $100 tip on top of VIP. Both places sell 15 min VIP or 25 min VIP.

    The is a great variety of girls at Synn. Black, asian, white, middleastern. Etc of all shapes and sizes. Girls to watch out for Alyssa, Andrea, Ivanka, Suki. Major gps asking $500 for FS. The median asking price for FS is $200. But it varies you can find some for $100-.

    $150 you just had to shop around and negoiate beforehand.
    Sativa was a ripoff artist when I went a couple of years ago. We negotiated terms and when it came down to the dance, she renegged on all of it. I tried to bail 30 seconds in and she kept promising she'd be better. After the dance, I complained to management and they turned a deaf ear. Haven't been back to Paradise since. Smart move dickheads, screw me for a hundred bucks and so you lose a customer who's spending 200 there monthly. Whatever.

    Bender.

  12. #2261
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    Synn vs Paradise Comparison.

    The majority of girls at Paradise are full figured latinas. Age varies from 22-40. If your lucky you might find a spinner. There is one white girl I know of Lindsey and not sure if there are black or asian dancers. The girls to be aware of who are hustlers are Cake, Sativa, Angie, Sky. They hard upsell during the VIP making it uncomfortable. Always negoiate before hand. They other girls are smart you can get CBJ and cfs for $100 tip on top of VIP. Both places sell 15 min VIP or 25 min VIP.

    The is a great variety of girls at Synn. Black, asian, white, middleastern. Etc of all shapes and sizes. Girls to watch out for Alyssa, Andrea, Ivanka, Suki. Major gps asking $500 for FS. The median asking price for FS is $200. But it varies you can find some for $100-.

    $150 you just had to shop around and negoiate beforehand.
    I can vouch for this review in regards to Paradise. Cake wasn't so bad with the Price haggling as Angie was. IMHO Angie is the worst by far. I had a good experience with Sativa about a year ago. She was high AF so perhaps you just have to get her when she in that mode. Never tried Sky and honestly not into the whole "enhanced" look on all fronts. Overall a good place to release your "tension". I hope regulars will come back to board and give more input on the ladies there. Some girls mentioned in thread no longer dance here.

    I have only been to Synn twice and I guess I decided to go on the worst nights. Paradise may have girls with few extra pounds but Synn is the opposite. Some girls way to skinny and no curves. I like them thin BTW but there is a limit.

    I probably will make it back to Synn one day but need to know which girls to look for. Too much investment at Paradise.

  13. #2260
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxCummings  [View Original Post]
    So does Synn seem to have more GPS girls than paradise? Can anyone inform me on the length of the VIP's? I just hope is not a super rushed experience, especially for prices of VIP+ range of 100-300.
    Synn vs Paradise Comparison.

    The majority of girls at Paradise are full figured latinas. Age varies from 22-40. If your lucky you might find a spinner. There is one white girl I know of Lindsey and not sure if there are black or asian dancers. The girls to be aware of who are hustlers are Cake, Sativa, Angie, Sky. They hard upsell during the VIP making it uncomfortable. Always negoiate before hand. They other girls are smart you can get CBJ and cfs for $100 tip on top of VIP. Both places sell 15 min VIP or 25 min VIP.

    The is a great variety of girls at Synn. Black, asian, white, middleastern. Etc of all shapes and sizes. Girls to watch out for Alyssa, Andrea, Ivanka, Suki. Major gps asking $500 for FS. The median asking price for FS is $200. But it varies you can find some for $100-.

    $150 you just had to shop around and negoiate beforehand.

  14. #2259
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    The Kelly that is described in the review I've read is Korean / Jap mix 5'1 with dcups. And she charges $300 tip on top of VIP for FS. Not to surprised with your experience with Suki. I've never seen her but reading plenty of reivews of her. She claim she charges $200 tip for a VIP with her and up sells her other services. Some dumbass paid $500 for FS and said she's worth it. GPS is a thing there. Even the lowier tier girls are asking $300 for FS.
    Yeeesh! Thanks for saving me a trip to the VIP.

  15. #2258

    Synn vs paradise.

    So does Synn seem to have more GPS girls than paradise? Can anyone inform me on the length of the VIP's? I just hope is not a super rushed experience, especially for prices of VIP+ range of 100-300.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape