The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 614 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 9196
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5926

    Trop. Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Just a few. The blonde and the girl in the last pic are Hispanic.
    CM. I have been driving down trop the past few days running some errands. I have seen maybe one BSW. Out of 6 trips probably near noon and 3-4 in the afternoon -.

    When do you get out there to get this flock of SWs?

  2. #5925
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Just a few. The blonde and the girl in the last pic are Hispanic.
    Man! That's asking a lot out of that dress fabric (to contain all that!

    When I can't get there in person, vicarious hunting is still a fun sport! Appreciate your work to take and share the "in situ" shots.

    HH, SS,

    -SH.

  3. #5924

    Trop. Talent

    Just a few. The blonde and the girl in the last pic are Hispanic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1216.jpg‎   IMG_1218.jpg‎   IMG_1219.jpg‎   IMG_1221.jpg‎   IMG_1222.jpg‎  

    IMG_1223.jpg‎   IMG_1224.jpg‎   IMG_1225.jpg‎   IMG_1226.jpg‎   IMG_1228.jpg‎  


  4. #5923

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    A few for the crew.
    More excellent hunting by CM! Appreciate the shots "in their natural environment!

    HH, SS,

    -SH.

  5. #5922
    Quote Originally Posted by PopoBoner  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? Man I miss that nasty throat. Last seen in the bonanza area like a year ago.
    Man, Me too. Anyone got any info on her whereabouts?

  6. #5921
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    A few for the crew.
    LOL I saw those girls this morning the first one was hot.

  7. #5920

    Trop. Today

    A few for the crew.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1193.jpg‎   IMG_1194.jpg‎   IMG_1196.jpg‎   IMG_1202.jpg‎   IMG_1209.jpg‎  

    IMG_1210.jpg‎   IMG_1211.jpg‎   IMG_1212.jpg‎   IMG_1213.jpg‎   IMG_1214.jpg‎  


  8. #5919

    BSW in White Body Suit

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    SW from the last few days.
    She's in picture 3 & 4. Anyone know her? I saw her out there that day too. Nice tits with a monster ass. Any info on her of the one with the red fanny pack. Those two are totally in my wheelhouse.

  9. #5918

    Good job Crave.

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    SW from the last few days.
    Nice pics.

  10. #5917
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Orleans is a fine Hotel 450 sf rooms, plenty of room to shag a SW. I've seen AA girls who had rooms there without a problem. As for a walk at night, shouldn't be a problem. If you don't see anything on the street nearby look inside the casino, hookers are always ducking in and out. What they will charge you is entirely negotiable, if they are pushy or ask for more than you want to spend move on. Don't dress flashy or wear much bling, lock up your valuables.
    It's been a while since I stayed there, the last time was about 5 years ago. Late at night they were checking everybody closely after 10 pm. I had a couple of girls do an outcall to me, had them wait downstairs. When I came down security was harassing them, I started going off on the security staff, told them this is my sister and her friend, they backed off quickly and apologized. The girls were from out of town so they had no intel on them. Lately I've seen the Orleans security very aggressive in the parking lot and inside the casino, I always see them escorting (no pun intended) SW's out of the building or telling them to leave. In my opinion, the new hotels on Dean Martin are much more monger friendly with multiple entrances allowing you to avoid the front desk.

  11. #5916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    The girl talking to that punter, left with him.
    Wow, where is she when I'm on the streets!!

  12. #5915

    Trop. Today

    The girl talking to that punter, left with him.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1183.jpg‎   IMG_1184.jpg‎   IMG_1185.jpg‎   IMG_1186.jpg‎   IMG_1187.jpg‎  

    IMG_1191.jpg‎  

  13. #5914
    Out cruising Trop Sunday around 4-6 pm. Not much going on. A few BSW out but not my think. One blonde white chick crossing from NO to the Bank. She looked the part, went to ATM. Several guys parked hoping to catch her, one dude in a truck stopped and talked but she must have been on get coffee break so no deal.

  14. #5913

    Not a problem

    Quote Originally Posted by SXDoctor  [View Original Post]
    I'm a bit curious to try just to see the difference. I've got a possible stay at the Orleans. I was wondering about the reasonableness of taking a short walk and taking someone back to my room. As cover, I'd probably go to the nearby 7/11 or Walgreens or maybe a restaurant. Yum Cha seems to be 10-15 minutes away on foot. Is it safe to walk within a few blocks of the casino in the evening when it is cooler? Will they charge me more knowing I am a tourist?
    Orleans is a fine Hotel 450 sf rooms, plenty of room to shag a SW. I've seen AA girls who had rooms there without a problem. As for a walk at night, shouldn't be a problem. If you don't see anything on the street nearby look inside the casino, hookers are always ducking in and out. What they will charge you is entirely negotiable, if they are pushy or ask for more than you want to spend move on. Don't dress flashy or wear much bling, lock up your valuables.

  15. #5912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Geez what is the world coming to when you cannot find a good SW even in Vegas. Seems like the SW's action is gone downhill in the southwestern US.
    Obviously you have not been to LA or Oakland lately. I was in both places over the last month, they were both incredible. Vegas is not a great place for the occasional cruiser, it's so hit and miss on the streets. Drive down Fig in LA or International in Oakland, especially on the weekends, after 11 pm and you are guaranteed to find lots and lots of SW's, some extremely hot. Nobody has ever been able to figure out why on a random weekday here there might be 20 girls out at 2 pm, then nothing on Friday night after midnight. That's just Vegas. No consistency. I used to get a hotel room somewhere close to the action on weekends but after not finding anything interesting driving around from 11 pm to 3 or 4 am and giving up, I got tired of wasting that $ on a room. This happened 3 times and I ultimately wound up doing an incall that morning after checking out of the hotel. On my way I see several girls I would have definitely picked up the night before. I pass through at least twice just about every weekday during work, once in the morning and once late afternoon, this is how I've met most of the SW's I've seen. I tell them I'm working, get the digits and hook up later, usually works out OK.

    Two factors that have affected SW's here, as always. The casinos. It's much safer and they can charge more, much more. Second is the stiffer penalties here for the SW's and I believe they are held for 3 days if arrested. That deters a lot of local SW's from hitting the streets and out of town SW's from coming here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape