Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 9196
-
05-22-19 11:33 #5896Senior Member

Posts: 1286Wow! White gals!
CM: you know I love to hunt vicariously, as well, and appreciate your "in situ" shots. Can't believe you found that many WSWs! Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
HH, SS,
-SH.
-
05-22-19 11:00 #5895Regular Member

Posts: 8Cece.
Has anyone seen her recently? Man I miss that nasty throat. Last seen in the bonanza area like a year ago.
-
05-22-19 10:00 #5894Senior Member

Posts: 2198For myself, looks and service has always been a top priority.
Originally Posted by VegasCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 09:02 #5893Senior Member

Posts: 364SWs
Street action has never really been about looks. It's about utility.
Originally Posted by MongerSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 08:37 #5892Rapist

Posts: 2036Nice scope photos, was that a phone or camera? Monger on and thank for sharing.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 01:15 #5891Senior Member

Posts: 2198Geez what is the world coming to when you cannot find a good SW even in Vegas. Seems like the SW's action is gone downhill in the southwestern US.
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 00:38 #5890Senior Member

Posts: 1570It's Vegas man, all of the hot ones are in the Casinos.
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 00:29 #5889Senior Member

Posts: 1959God there are some ugly Ho's in Begas ughhh.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
PC out.
-
05-21-19 23:35 #5888Senior Member

Posts: 255So when were these taken? I was driving by BK around 2:45 this afternoon and saw the blonde with the purple / white dress. Actually my girl noticed them before I did. She was shocked they were doing it in the day. Said, that's a nighttime business, but bless those hearts.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 17:44 #5887Senior Member

Posts: 823Trop. Talent
Here's a few from the last couple of days.
-
05-20-19 21:21 #5886Senior Member

Posts: 309Trop and Uncle LEO
Was out cruising Trop on Saturday night. On 3 separate occasions within an hours span around the BK and the gas station next to it they had 2-3 SW's arrested. Must have been an undercover cop trying to pick them up. Word must have got out because it was dead after that. But saw a really hot looking well dressed BSW awhile later but she must have thought I was a cop because she wouldn't come to my car.
-
05-19-19 12:27 #5885Senior Member

Posts: 205Its one of those things. If you have to ask the price. You can't afford it. LOL.
Originally Posted by PointDexterJr
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 11:54 #5884Senior Member

Posts: 1570Oh yeah, I'm aware. That's exactly why I reached out to them. I didn't have a car so I was only going to do an outcall, even if I did have one I wasn't going to risk an incall. Had an Uber driver that told me she lived in the area depicted in The Wire, she said not much has changed.
Originally Posted by PaytoPlay
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 11:47 #5883Senior Member

Posts: 363Just be careful on the streets there. I worked in Baltimore for a minute last year and there is some seriously bad area you don't want to be. You ever watch The Wire? There are some areas still like that.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 10:59 #5882Senior Member

Posts: 1570The Baltimore guys gave me some great info, took a minute but they came through!
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




