Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 9165
-
05-30-19 17:15 #5895Senior Member

Posts: 1572I've seen the one in the middle of the second picture. Her name is Jaide, cool girl and great service. She first appeared in late March, back then she was wearing nice, not too trashy, tight dresses, heels, hair and make up were nice. Didn't look like a SW, looked more like she just left a club on the strip, that's what caught my attention. Now she's dressing like the others. Chatted with her yesterday for a minute, looked a bit wore out, maybe she had a long night.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 17:07 #5894Senior Member

Posts: 1572That shows you how hit and miss it is. I've been out there the last few days too at those same times. I made one pass from the 15 to the Orleans yesterday, saw nothing. Stopped, parked in the Orleans parking lot to make a phone call and send a text, maybe 5 minutes. Drove back down Trop heading east and saw 4 walking towards the Orleans and 5 on the corner by BK. Headed back to the Orleans, gambled for about an hour, left and saw nothing.
Originally Posted by PointDexterJr
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 17:07 #5893Senior Member

Posts: 211As always good stuff
Love the picture of the blonde with LE pulling out on to the road behind her.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
Geez LE, leave these ladies alone.
-
05-30-19 15:30 #5892Senior Member

Posts: 345Trop. Talent
CM. I have been driving down trop the past few days running some errands. I have seen maybe one BSW. Out of 6 trips probably near noon and 3-4 in the afternoon -.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
When do you get out there to get this flock of SWs?
-
05-30-19 14:43 #5891Senior Member

Posts: 1286Man! That's asking a lot out of that dress fabric (to contain all that!
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
When I can't get there in person, vicarious hunting is still a fun sport! Appreciate your work to take and share the "in situ" shots.
HH, SS,
-SH.
-
05-30-19 14:37 #5890Senior Member

Posts: 823Trop. Talent
Just a few. The blonde and the girl in the last pic are Hispanic.
-
05-29-19 11:15 #5889Senior Member

Posts: 1286Thanks!
More excellent hunting by CM! Appreciate the shots "in their natural environment!
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
HH, SS,
-SH.
-
05-28-19 21:50 #5888Regular Member

Posts: 4Man, Me too. Anyone got any info on her whereabouts?
Originally Posted by PopoBoner
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 21:34 #5887Senior Member

Posts: 917LOL I saw those girls this morning the first one was hot.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 21:14 #5886Senior Member

Posts: 823Trop. Today
A few for the crew.
-
05-28-19 13:10 #5885Senior Member

Posts: 364BSW in White Body Suit
She's in picture 3 & 4. Anyone know her? I saw her out there that day too. Nice tits with a monster ass. Any info on her of the one with the red fanny pack. Those two are totally in my wheelhouse.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 08:47 #5884Senior Member

Posts: 330Good job Crave.
Nice pics.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 17:36 #5883Senior Member

Posts: 1572It's been a while since I stayed there, the last time was about 5 years ago. Late at night they were checking everybody closely after 10 pm. I had a couple of girls do an outcall to me, had them wait downstairs. When I came down security was harassing them, I started going off on the security staff, told them this is my sister and her friend, they backed off quickly and apologized. The girls were from out of town so they had no intel on them. Lately I've seen the Orleans security very aggressive in the parking lot and inside the casino, I always see them escorting (no pun intended) SW's out of the building or telling them to leave. In my opinion, the new hotels on Dean Martin are much more monger friendly with multiple entrances allowing you to avoid the front desk.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 17:19 #5882Senior Member

Posts: 1572Wow, where is she when I'm on the streets!!
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 17:06 #5881Senior Member

Posts: 823Trop. Today
The girl talking to that punter, left with him.











Reply With Quote




