Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 9197
-
05-30-19 17:07 #5927Senior Member

Posts: 211As always good stuff
Love the picture of the blonde with LE pulling out on to the road behind her.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
Geez LE, leave these ladies alone.
-
05-30-19 15:30 #5926Senior Member

Posts: 345Trop. Talent
CM. I have been driving down trop the past few days running some errands. I have seen maybe one BSW. Out of 6 trips probably near noon and 3-4 in the afternoon -.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
When do you get out there to get this flock of SWs?
-
05-30-19 14:43 #5925Senior Member

Posts: 1286Man! That's asking a lot out of that dress fabric (to contain all that!
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
When I can't get there in person, vicarious hunting is still a fun sport! Appreciate your work to take and share the "in situ" shots.
HH, SS,
-SH.
-
05-30-19 14:37 #5924Senior Member

Posts: 823Trop. Talent
Just a few. The blonde and the girl in the last pic are Hispanic.
-
05-29-19 11:15 #5923Senior Member

Posts: 1286Thanks!
More excellent hunting by CM! Appreciate the shots "in their natural environment!
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
HH, SS,
-SH.
-
05-28-19 21:50 #5922Regular Member

Posts: 4Man, Me too. Anyone got any info on her whereabouts?
Originally Posted by PopoBoner
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 21:34 #5921Senior Member

Posts: 917LOL I saw those girls this morning the first one was hot.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 21:14 #5920Senior Member

Posts: 823Trop. Today
A few for the crew.
-
05-28-19 13:10 #5919Senior Member

Posts: 364BSW in White Body Suit
She's in picture 3 & 4. Anyone know her? I saw her out there that day too. Nice tits with a monster ass. Any info on her of the one with the red fanny pack. Those two are totally in my wheelhouse.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 08:47 #5918Senior Member

Posts: 330Good job Crave.
Nice pics.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 17:36 #5917Senior Member

Posts: 1570It's been a while since I stayed there, the last time was about 5 years ago. Late at night they were checking everybody closely after 10 pm. I had a couple of girls do an outcall to me, had them wait downstairs. When I came down security was harassing them, I started going off on the security staff, told them this is my sister and her friend, they backed off quickly and apologized. The girls were from out of town so they had no intel on them. Lately I've seen the Orleans security very aggressive in the parking lot and inside the casino, I always see them escorting (no pun intended) SW's out of the building or telling them to leave. In my opinion, the new hotels on Dean Martin are much more monger friendly with multiple entrances allowing you to avoid the front desk.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 17:19 #5916Senior Member

Posts: 1570Wow, where is she when I'm on the streets!!
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 17:06 #5915Senior Member

Posts: 823Trop. Today
The girl talking to that punter, left with him.
-
05-27-19 16:59 #5914Senior Member

Posts: 363Out cruising Trop Sunday around 4-6 pm. Not much going on. A few BSW out but not my think. One blonde white chick crossing from NO to the Bank. She looked the part, went to ATM. Several guys parked hoping to catch her, one dude in a truck stopped and talked but she must have been on get coffee break so no deal.
-
05-27-19 16:45 #5913Senior Member

Posts: 823Not a problem
Orleans is a fine Hotel 450 sf rooms, plenty of room to shag a SW. I've seen AA girls who had rooms there without a problem. As for a walk at night, shouldn't be a problem. If you don't see anything on the street nearby look inside the casino, hookers are always ducking in and out. What they will charge you is entirely negotiable, if they are pushy or ask for more than you want to spend move on. Don't dress flashy or wear much bling, lock up your valuables.
Originally Posted by SXDoctor
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





