Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 219 of 611 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 9165
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1572
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Just a few. The blonde and the girl in the last pic are Hispanic.
    I've seen the one in the middle of the second picture. Her name is Jaide, cool girl and great service. She first appeared in late March, back then she was wearing nice, not too trashy, tight dresses, heels, hair and make up were nice. Didn't look like a SW, looked more like she just left a club on the strip, that's what caught my attention. Now she's dressing like the others. Chatted with her yesterday for a minute, looked a bit wore out, maybe she had a long night.

  2. #5894
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1572
    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    CM. I have been driving down trop the past few days running some errands. I have seen maybe one BSW. Out of 6 trips probably near noon and 3-4 in the afternoon -.

    When do you get out there to get this flock of SWs?
    That shows you how hit and miss it is. I've been out there the last few days too at those same times. I made one pass from the 15 to the Orleans yesterday, saw nothing. Stopped, parked in the Orleans parking lot to make a phone call and send a text, maybe 5 minutes. Drove back down Trop heading east and saw 4 walking towards the Orleans and 5 on the corner by BK. Headed back to the Orleans, gambled for about an hour, left and saw nothing.

  3. #5893

    As always good stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Just a few. The blonde and the girl in the last pic are Hispanic.
    Love the picture of the blonde with LE pulling out on to the road behind her.

    Geez LE, leave these ladies alone.

  4. #5892

    Trop. Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Just a few. The blonde and the girl in the last pic are Hispanic.
    CM. I have been driving down trop the past few days running some errands. I have seen maybe one BSW. Out of 6 trips probably near noon and 3-4 in the afternoon -.

    When do you get out there to get this flock of SWs?

  5. #5891
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Just a few. The blonde and the girl in the last pic are Hispanic.
    Man! That's asking a lot out of that dress fabric (to contain all that!

    When I can't get there in person, vicarious hunting is still a fun sport! Appreciate your work to take and share the "in situ" shots.

    HH, SS,

    -SH.

  6. #5890

    Trop. Talent

    Just a few. The blonde and the girl in the last pic are Hispanic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1216.jpg‎   IMG_1218.jpg‎   IMG_1219.jpg‎   IMG_1221.jpg‎   IMG_1222.jpg‎  

    IMG_1223.jpg‎   IMG_1224.jpg‎   IMG_1225.jpg‎   IMG_1226.jpg‎   IMG_1228.jpg‎  


  7. #5889

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    A few for the crew.
    More excellent hunting by CM! Appreciate the shots "in their natural environment!

    HH, SS,

    -SH.

  8. #5888
    Quote Originally Posted by PopoBoner  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? Man I miss that nasty throat. Last seen in the bonanza area like a year ago.
    Man, Me too. Anyone got any info on her whereabouts?

  9. #5887
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    A few for the crew.
    LOL I saw those girls this morning the first one was hot.

  10. #5886

    Trop. Today

    A few for the crew.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1193.jpg‎   IMG_1194.jpg‎   IMG_1196.jpg‎   IMG_1202.jpg‎   IMG_1209.jpg‎  

    IMG_1210.jpg‎   IMG_1211.jpg‎   IMG_1212.jpg‎   IMG_1213.jpg‎   IMG_1214.jpg‎  


  11. #5885

    BSW in White Body Suit

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    SW from the last few days.
    She's in picture 3 & 4. Anyone know her? I saw her out there that day too. Nice tits with a monster ass. Any info on her of the one with the red fanny pack. Those two are totally in my wheelhouse.

  12. #5884

    Good job Crave.

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    SW from the last few days.
    Nice pics.

  13. #5883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1572
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Orleans is a fine Hotel 450 sf rooms, plenty of room to shag a SW. I've seen AA girls who had rooms there without a problem. As for a walk at night, shouldn't be a problem. If you don't see anything on the street nearby look inside the casino, hookers are always ducking in and out. What they will charge you is entirely negotiable, if they are pushy or ask for more than you want to spend move on. Don't dress flashy or wear much bling, lock up your valuables.
    It's been a while since I stayed there, the last time was about 5 years ago. Late at night they were checking everybody closely after 10 pm. I had a couple of girls do an outcall to me, had them wait downstairs. When I came down security was harassing them, I started going off on the security staff, told them this is my sister and her friend, they backed off quickly and apologized. The girls were from out of town so they had no intel on them. Lately I've seen the Orleans security very aggressive in the parking lot and inside the casino, I always see them escorting (no pun intended) SW's out of the building or telling them to leave. In my opinion, the new hotels on Dean Martin are much more monger friendly with multiple entrances allowing you to avoid the front desk.

  14. #5882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1572
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    The girl talking to that punter, left with him.
    Wow, where is she when I'm on the streets!!

  15. #5881

    Trop. Today

    The girl talking to that punter, left with him.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1183.jpg‎   IMG_1184.jpg‎   IMG_1185.jpg‎   IMG_1186.jpg‎   IMG_1187.jpg‎  

    IMG_1191.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape