Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 19309
-
05-28-19 19:07 #5029Senior Member

Posts: 95Brooke
I had a session with Ashley in Merritt Island prior to her lock down and can say she is a good provider.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 18:46 #5028Banned Member

Posts: 1739Released
Bonded out and now is advertising as Brooke. :http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/414226965548.
Originally Posted by Fffun
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 18:01 #5027Banned Member

Posts: 1739Brooke
Well guys as I said in another review Ashley is no longer on vacation at the graybar motel, she is now going by the name of Brooke. Now it's been sometime for me but I know she is a real deal. But I would use caution like maybe a burner phone or two. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/414226965548.
-
05-28-19 15:29 #5026Senior Member

Posts: 136Teanna
This girl is the real deal!
Passionate, pretty, and easy to get along with.
Run (or drive as the case may be), don't walk, to see her before she heads out of town.
I'm going to beat the holiday rush and start missing her now.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/830619212295
-
05-28-19 13:07 #5025Senior Member

Posts: 161Any intel on this one guys?
Saw this one pop up. Wondering if anyone has looked into it? http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/767140125487.
-
05-28-19 12:58 #5024Banned Member

Posts: 54Until next time!
As always you remain one of my favorites, super cool & lots of fun! Thanks for making the drive & stopping by!
Originally Posted by Texualman
[View Original Post]
See you soon!
Xo.
Dinah.
-
05-28-19 12:35 #5023Regular Member

Posts: 21My bad.
Sorry man, just thought providing intel that she was not a fake and her pictures were current was useful.
Originally Posted by BrookGuard
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 11:33 #5022Senior Member

Posts: 141Amber with fake red hair
Amber worked at MM until the big bust around Brevard and the Ashley arrest. She has since gone out on her own.
Originally Posted by Aquarius69
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 06:59 #5021Banned Member

Posts: 1739Actually
Last night she quoted me 200 hh 250 hr but last week when she started to post it was 130 hh 100 qv. Ashley is out so she must be back to controlling her again.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 05:53 #5020Senior Member

Posts: 375How do you call a girl "legit" then say you haven't met? Legit is a girl who provides good service, not one who has a few nice pics.
Originally Posted by ChillyCanoe
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 23:18 #5019Senior Member

Posts: 975Souvenir
Nice souvenir, ahhh makin' memories!
Originally Posted by DicComa
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 23:15 #5018Senior Member

Posts: 975Correction
Probably not the same one that pulled a C&D on me. I have that one's real name thanks to a PM from another SM. I looked her up on the county uncle's website and as of 5/24 she is at the Greybar Resort, unless she posted bail.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
KL.
-
05-27-19 22:50 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 787Never knew her as Amy
I've only known her as Erin. Looks like she moved to Alabama. Oh well.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 21:26 #5016Regular Member

Posts: 21Amber
Also another girl calling herself Amber 321-XXX-3633 wearing glasses and super fake red hair. Usually says she only works 8 am-3 pm M-Fri. Something seems strange with the Amber and April names.
-
05-27-19 21:19 #5015Regular Member

Posts: 21April
Also there's an add today for a thick & fun girl name April 321-507-8952 but when I search I can't find any reports on April, Amber, or Ember. But I could be mistaken.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





