Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,296 to 14,310 of 19285
-
05-27-19 16:33 #4990Senior Member

Posts: 975Black and white pic, first screenshot, I think it's the same girl that cash and dashed me a few weeks ago, I could be mistaken.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
Be careful.
-
05-27-19 15:14 #4989Senior Member

Posts: 253Left behind
Something left behind after one of my UTRs left my place the other night. I didn't see it when I headed into work in the morning, but when I came home later on in the day BOOM!! Thank god I don't have neighborhood kids going by my place ever.
-
05-27-19 13:50 #4988Senior Member

Posts: 153Tiffany the nympho
Tiffany is hot, and quite a nympho, jumped on me and kept riding cowgirl til she was finished. Even after I was done. Donations were negotiable and YMMV.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 11:50 #4987Senior Member

Posts: 136Ember vs Amber
Okay, this is Ember's post:
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/833150967888
And this is Amber's post:
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/896984288704
They look similar, think it's the same girl? Also, they answer every question pretty vaguely. Are they being extra cautious? Or do you think something else might be going on?
-
05-27-19 07:19 #4986Senior Member

Posts: 823
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
While she is drop dead SEXY AF! But if she was working with Ashley I'm sure her rates are around 200 for hour and 160 for half.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 05:54 #4985Senior Member

Posts: 975It's true I tell ya
And she's not kidding, it's true I tell ya.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 03:42 #4984Banned Member

Posts: 1739Erin
Are you referring to Amy the one that usually post with fake pics? If so I believe she has a new number.
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-19 01:02 #4983Senior Member

Posts: 253Amber
She use to be on BP just before its demise I forgot what her BP name was. She's a Skinny thin brunette, flat chested off of LakeWashington. She use to be south of 192 across the street from Bare Assets during her BP days. YMMV BBBJ, MISH I didn't really explore her when I was there. Just wanted to make contact with her again. I've been stalking her on Facebook for quite awhile waiting for her pop back on the scene. Willl repeat for sure.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/831540549982
-
05-27-19 00:22 #4982Senior Member

Posts: 1755Tiffany's Ad
Gotta say, Tiffany's ad is quite explicit.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 23:21 #4981Senior Member

Posts: 975Weekend Review
Stacey tops my weekend review. Can't add much to what's already been reported. Sad to hear she's going west.
Made time to dream of these two:
Monica.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/339223468268
Tiffany.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...i/854332039042
Monica is petite and her pics don't do her justice. Was curious about her because she posts rarely. She's quite a talker, once we got past the chat the main event was worth my attention. Se does have some signs of a habit but was lucid and engaging during her time with me.
Tiffany says she was originally being handled by Ashely who is now in the graybar hotel for pedalling cooter and other stuff. I'm glad I steered clear after the recent arrest reports. I saw her post again recently and confirmedv that Tiff is now independent. She's reasonable, good comms, and a nympho, and very much into what she does. No signs of a habit, she could use some regular friends.
Dream On,
KL.
-
05-26-19 22:59 #4980Senior Member

Posts: 975Bummer
We just can't seem to keep the good ones for long.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuke17
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 21:24 #4979Regular Member

Posts: 11Any fun at the Sat Bch No-tell?
Was wondering if anyone knew of any fun to be had at or nearby the no-tell on A1 A in Satellite Beach? The America's Best jizzstain, or whatever. Actually a lovely little dive motel right on the beach, where you can get a cheap room and (hopefully) discretion. I wanted to look up who's who's there, but the only hits on the search are pretty old and not responding. Can anyone help a poor horny boy out?
-
05-26-19 20:55 #4978Banned Member

Posts: 54Usaac
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8707&cityid=86
Originally Posted by WootNasty
[View Original Post]
There the link to my newest ad, memorial day specials.
The sister say USA adult classifieds is the only place that I adverties.
-
05-26-19 14:31 #4977Senior Member

Posts: 69TEE-rific
I finally got the chance to meet with Tee a few days ago. She is awesome and I don't miss Amor near as much. Thanks Tee!
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...k/013007474401
-
05-26-19 13:34 #4976Senior Member

Posts: 89Stacey
Talked to her this weekend. She is headed back to the other coast and plans on staying there a while.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
LL.









Reply With Quote




