High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 953 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 453 853 903 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 1003 1053 ... LastLast
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5004

    Actually

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    While she is drop dead SEXY AF! But if she was working with Ashley I'm sure her rates are around 200 for hour and 160 for half.
    Last night she quoted me 200 hh 250 hr but last week when she started to post it was 130 hh 100 qv. Ashley is out so she must be back to controlling her again.

  2. #5003
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillyCanoe  [View Original Post]
    First post so may not trust me, but she is legit. Have hit her up and recieved pics. She is the girl in the pics (posed how I wanted). Haven't met, though. I want incall and she won't come to my area.
    How do you call a girl "legit" then say you haven't met? Legit is a girl who provides good service, not one who has a few nice pics.

  3. #5002

    Souvenir

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Something left behind after one of my UTRs left my place the other night. I didn't see it when I headed into work in the morning, but when I came home later on in the day BOOM!! Thank god I don't have neighborhood kids going by my place ever.
    Nice souvenir, ahhh makin' memories!

  4. #5001

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Black and white pic, first screenshot, I think it's the same girl that cash and dashed me a few weeks ago, I could be mistaken.

    Be careful.
    Probably not the same one that pulled a C&D on me. I have that one's real name thanks to a PM from another SM. I looked her up on the county uncle's website and as of 5/24 she is at the Greybar Resort, unless she posted bail.

    KL.

  5. #5000

    Never knew her as Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Amy the one that usually post with fake pics? If so I believe she has a new number.
    I've only known her as Erin. Looks like she moved to Alabama. Oh well.

  6. #4999

    Amber

    Also another girl calling herself Amber 321-XXX-3633 wearing glasses and super fake red hair. Usually says she only works 8 am-3 pm M-Fri. Something seems strange with the Amber and April names.

  7. #4998

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    If you look at pics better you see a bigger tat on amber left leg then on ember. Also embers ad doesnt state whether in all or out , and Amber does .
    Also there's an add today for a thick & fun girl name April 321-507-8952 but when I search I can't find any reports on April, Amber, or Ember. But I could be mistaken.

  8. #4997

    Stacey

    I've been keeping in touch with Stacy. Was pleased to be able to have another meeting with her this evening. I mentioned that I heard a rumor she was leaving town which she did confirm. She says the reason for leaving is because she had a date that got PRETTY ROUGH with her recently and she has the marks to show for it, no bueno!

    Sure the hell hope it's not a forum member.

  9. #4996

    She is legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pman1971  [View Original Post]
    Just back in town from holiday and saw this ad: http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/064212578925.

    She does not look familiar to me.

    Anyone know her or hit her up?
    First post so may not trust me, but she is legit. Have hit her up and recieved pics. She is the girl in the pics (posed how I wanted). Haven't met, though. I want incall and she won't come to my area.

  10. #4995

    Nikki?

    Just back in town from holiday and saw this ad: http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/064212578925.

    She does not look familiar to me.

    Anyone know her or hit her up?

  11. #4994

    Colleen visit

    Well my ATF and I had a bit of a fallen out so decided to visit an old friend. Colleen stays about 10 min away, so decided to hit her up.

    Late last week text her from the store (shopping) an she responded immediately, went to location and got requited. Overall a good session.

    Pros, she is very close and prices are very reasonable. She also looks good with new hairstyle and color. An it appears she has been staying of the med's. And she does take direct well. (ask for cowgirl and she rode for a long time).

    Con: only thins is since kicking the meds, she has put on a few pounds. But still very firm all around (ass, legs) as I see her walking all the time.

    Overall would repeat.

    J.

  12. #4993

    Not same

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    Okay, this is Ember's post:

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/833150967888

    And this is Amber's post:

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/896984288704

    They look similar, think it's the same girl? Also, they answer every question pretty vaguely. Are they being extra cautious? Or do you think something else might be going on?
    If you look at pics better you see a bigger tat on amber left leg then on ember. Also embers ad doesnt state whether in all or out , and Amber does .

  13. #4992

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    While she is drop dead SEXY AF! But if she was working with Ashley I'm sure her rates are around 200 for hour and 160 for half.
    $$ hhr $$. 50 hr.

  14. #4991
    Someone below posted about the same Amber but due to moderation (I guess) I didn't see it till after my post went up.

    Would like to know a bit more about her. They had a good experience, and you think it's your cash-and-dasher.

    I'm convinced due to build and tattoo placement both ads are the same girl. And she's probably being cautious, but due to the relatively good pricing and the slightly vague answers, I'm just looking to be very careful.

  15. #4990
    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    Okay, this is Ember's post:

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/833150967888

    And this is Amber's post:

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/896984288704

    They look similar, think it's the same girl? Also, they answer every question pretty vaguely. Are they being extra cautious? Or do you think something else might be going on?
    Black and white pic, first screenshot, I think it's the same girl that cash and dashed me a few weeks ago, I could be mistaken.

    Be careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape