Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,311 to 14,325 of 19284
-
05-26-19 13:07 #4974Banned Member

Posts: 54Until next time.
Thank you for stopping by!
Originally Posted by WashCarolina
[View Original Post]
I'm glad I could get you in for a good time!
See you soon!
XO.
Dinah.
-
05-26-19 11:58 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 787Anyone know what happened to Erin, aka Skinny Erin?
She used to text me once a week for a hookup. I haven't heard from her in a few months. I texted her and never got a reply. Did a search to see if she was arrested and didn't find anything.
I'm wondering if she married the guy she was living with or if she just dropped out of the hobby and went legit.
She was good for a low cost, 3-hole experience.
-
05-26-19 09:17 #4972Senior Member

Posts: 975Stacey
All that's been said and adding that she was a personal trainer and still has a yoga bod; Thanks Stacy, you're a rare find!
Originally Posted by HaveSomeFun321
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 08:17 #4971Senior Member

Posts: 490Legz
Check my #3920. Sharon was a great time and really gets into it. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by Tarpo63
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-19 07:54 #4970Senior Member

Posts: 192Sharon Legz Info
Good Morning People. I have always wondered about this girl. I have made contact and we have good communication, but we can never seem to get things nailed down. Does anyone have any info on her? Her titties look like fun!
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/007340744443
-
05-26-19 07:51 #4969Regular Member

Posts: 16CaramelT
She is as great as Tarpo63 said. Comms were good. I started by just exploring every inch of that amazing body including DATY & FIV. She has a great personality to go with the body. She is a positive person and can carry a conversation. We finished with a BBBJWS. Highly recommend!
-
05-26-19 06:58 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 46Met with Stacy this morning and I can confirm she is exactly as Willie describes. Very GFE, clean, DDF, and willing to do anything to please. I love when a woman actually seems into what she does, versus just laying there. Head doesn't usually do anything for me, as I prefer to be the giver over the receiver, but she had me almost about to pop before she pounced on top of me.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 14:45 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 51Nevermind
,,,,,,,,,,oops
-
05-25-19 14:14 #4966Banned Member

Posts: 15Caramel.
Daddy ismits truly my pleasure to give you KING treatment every time you desire. Appreciative is beyond an understatement. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! Thanks for the new lingerie and I absolutely MURDERED THE PICS;I can't wait the world is going to go crazy so get ready for an inbox full of PMs.
Originally Posted by Tarpo63
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 10:00 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 192Early Morning Tee Time
Got up and out early this morning with an early morning Tee time and had a really nice hole in one! The girl never, ever, EVER dissapoints! She polished up the club with a perfect spit shine and then it was game on! Only had time to play the front course but I am HOPING to play the back nine one of these days! Brought over some new lingerie for a nice (as it turns out) 125 photo session! Enjoy her new ads in a day or so. I love her little body!
-
05-25-19 03:57 #4964Regular Member

Posts: 11The Brazillian: Thick, Safe, and Specializes in Greek.
Lela, the Brazilian bbw, is a really sweet lady. She has put on a bit of weight compared to earlier in her career, but her pics are updated at a reasonable rate so you get what she advertises. Be warned, she insists on covered everything, and I get the feeling she'll get pissy at even being asked. Head game is pretty good, front door is soft, mild tasting, and moderately tight. But her specialty is the backdoor. That ass can take a pounding. When I filled the bag while deep inside that plump round ass, she squeezed her muscles around me over and over, milking every drop. Marvelous. Upvote.
Originally Posted by WootNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 00:04 #4963Banned Member

Posts: 15I Taste as Good as I Smell
If I must say so myself, BREVARD COUNTY has NOTHING on TEE 💋 Besides HYGIENE should be everyone's main Priority (Clieanliness is next to Godliness).
Originally Posted by Deboinair
[View Original Post]
Feel free to PM ME!
-
05-24-19 23:22 #4962Regular Member

Posts: 16Busy Dinah
As I break into this hobby, I'm shooting for the providers that seem to be most highly reviewed. Of course this probably means that they are the most popular. I reached out to Dinah and Tee today. Dinah responded quickly and she could only fit me in with a hh. Directions were great and I went for a quick massage followed by a BBBJ no / CIM. I unloaded on her beautiful tits.
-
05-24-19 21:30 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 108Dinah
Earlier this week I made the drive over from Orlando to see Dinah. She is always an amazing time, massage was excellent and relaxing. The time after the massage confirmed how wise I was to make the drive to see one of my favorite ladies. Stay safe out there fellas!
T.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7441&cityid=86
-
05-24-19 13:46 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 217Dinah
She was in Orlando by the Milk District. Nice lady and good time.
Originally Posted by WootNasty
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




