rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 961 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 461 861 911 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 1011 1061 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4884

    Two caught now

    Looks like another one got scooped up this morning by uncle, for same charges as Ashley, dated also for 5/1/2017 I've seen the face before but can't think of who this one is. MG are her initials.
    Kind of looks like petite brunette Ember ..

  2. #4883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 196

    Bond

    Bail over $1 mil.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well charges are work related no candy charge, 1 count of RICO 1 count of money laundering, 7 counts of deriving support from proceeds of prostitution 1st, 1 count unlawful use of two way communication device. All stemming from 5/1/2017 she did get her house searched in 6/2017 where she caught candy charges.

  3. #4882

    Be aware

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well charges are work related no candy charge, 1 count of RICO 1 count of money laundering, 7 counts of deriving support from proceeds of prostitution 1st, 1 count unlawful use of two way communication device. All stemming from 5/1/2017 she did get her house searched in 6/2017 where she caught candy charges.
    If there is anything related to drugs at any time, they will more likely get a warrant to download her phone and all the John's numbers along with.

  4. #4881

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Knowing her if she as picked up. I'm sure it wasn't for work related charges. I'm willing to bet candy.
    Well charges are work related no candy charge, 1 count of RICO 1 count of money laundering, 7 counts of deriving support from proceeds of prostitution 1st, 1 count unlawful use of two way communication device. All stemming from 5/1/2017 she did get her house searched in 6/2017 where she caught candy charges.

  5. #4880

    Tee

    Had a little lunch break with Tee yesterday, definately accomidating and there is no gag factor. Baby damage is there that you don't see in the pics, but very sweet as well. And she ia vocal. Might visit again.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/404509603956

  6. #4879

    Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1999  [View Original Post]
    Ouch, they got her on a slew of hobby related charges. Definitely use caution.
    The charges are from 2 years ago, Rico living off hoppy funds!!

  7. #4878

    Doesn't look good for her!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Knowing her if she as picked up. I'm sure it wasn't for work related charges. I'm willing to bet candy.
    Actually she has 4 charges and they are all work related.

    One of her charges has no bond and the other three combined =l $1,202,000. 00.

    She's being charged with several serious crimes. Probably be going up the road this time!

  8. #4877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Heather

    Hey guys anyone seen MILF Heather recently? JD.

  9. #4876
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Guys start using caution looks like has scooped up a provider. Haven't seen arrest report yet but I'm assuming she was caught through STG as I think this is the only site she advertise on.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/317702817172
    Ouch, they got her on a slew of hobby related charges. Definitely use caution.

  10. #4875
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Guys start using caution looks like has scooped up a provider. Haven't seen arrest report yet but I'm assuming she was caught through STG as I think this is the only site she advertise on.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/317702817172
    Knowing her if she as picked up. I'm sure it wasn't for work related charges. I'm willing to bet candy.

  11. #4874

    The Annie I saw was.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutter56  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what's going on but I have seen UTR Anastasia a half dozen times, she quickly became my ATF, spinner, hair to your butt, very accommodating. I understand she is in the process of moving and will have to do out calls for a few weeks but once she is resettled will be back to incall. No drugs, no BS. She will be very careful with new clients as she is UTR!
    The one in the video below below going to town giving the BBBJ. She was in Merritt island a few weeks ago but I saw her in viera.

    She always posts on STG. Here is her link.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/302077829069

    PP.

  12. #4873

    Caution

    Guys start using caution looks like has scooped up a provider. Haven't seen arrest report yet but I'm assuming she was caught through STG as I think this is the only site she advertise on.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/317702817172

  13. #4872

    Trying again in a different thread.

    Any intel on this one? She went off the radar for a while but very cute!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/813277228318

  14. #4871

    Not Merritt Island UTR Anastasia

    Not sure what's going on but I have seen UTR Anastasia a half dozen times, she quickly became my ATF, spinner, hair to your butt, very accommodating. I understand she is in the process of moving and will have to do out calls for a few weeks but once she is resettled will be back to incall. No drugs, no BS. She will be very careful with new clients as she is UTR!

    Quote Originally Posted by PanteraPotzee  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in viera few days ago. Was a little disappointed in her looks, pics were much better than in person. She wasn't unattractive but I was expecting a sexier younger lady, she was more like an average MILF. Very friendly and felt safe at the incall.

    Based on the video above and reviews I only opted for the bbbbj. Let me tell you this girl can clean the pipes like no other! My knees were weak when she was done. If in the area I would see her again!

    Let me clarify tho she is not the same girl as UTR Anastasia.

    There has seemed to be some confusion and chatter about.

    PP.

  15. #4870

    Cocoa.

    Quote Originally Posted by CelticBlood  [View Original Post]
    Her ad doesn't say. Where is she located? Merritt, Melb, Palm Bay?
    She lives in cocoa and that's usually where she runs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape