Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 953 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 453 853 903 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 1003 1053 ... LastLast
Results 14,281 to 14,295 of 19310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5030

    Pricey so I passed.

    Communication with her was reasonable, but too rich for me at qv125, hhr175, hr250.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skimo1  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one pop up. Wondering if anyone has looked into it? http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/767140125487.

  2. #5029

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Bonded out and now is advertising as Brooke. :http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/414226965548.
    I had a session with Ashley in Merritt Island prior to her lock down and can say she is a good provider.

  3. #5028

    Released

    Quote Originally Posted by Fffun  [View Original Post]
    Bail over $1 mil.
    Bonded out and now is advertising as Brooke. :http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/414226965548.

  4. #5027

    Brooke

    Well guys as I said in another review Ashley is no longer on vacation at the graybar motel, she is now going by the name of Brooke. Now it's been sometime for me but I know she is a real deal. But I would use caution like maybe a burner phone or two. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/414226965548.

  5. #5026

    Teanna

    This girl is the real deal!

    Passionate, pretty, and easy to get along with.

    Run (or drive as the case may be), don't walk, to see her before she heads out of town.

    I'm going to beat the holiday rush and start missing her now.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/830619212295

  6. #5025

    Any intel on this one guys?

    Saw this one pop up. Wondering if anyone has looked into it? http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/767140125487.

  7. #5024

    Until next time!

    Quote Originally Posted by Texualman  [View Original Post]
    Earlier this week I made the drive over from Orlando to see Dinah. She is always an amazing time, massage was excellent and relaxing. The time after the massage confirmed how wise I was to make the drive to see one of my favorite ladies. Stay safe out there fellas!

    T.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7441&cityid=86
    As always you remain one of my favorites, super cool & lots of fun! Thanks for making the drive & stopping by!

    See you soon!

    Xo.

    Dinah.

  8. #5023

    My bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrookGuard  [View Original Post]
    How do you call a girl "legit" then say you haven't met? Legit is a girl who provides good service, not one who has a few nice pics.
    Sorry man, just thought providing intel that she was not a fake and her pictures were current was useful.

  9. #5022

    Amber with fake red hair

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius69  [View Original Post]
    Also another girl calling herself Amber 321-XXX-3633 wearing glasses and super fake red hair. Usually says she only works 8 am-3 pm M-Fri. Something seems strange with the Amber and April names.
    Amber worked at MM until the big bust around Brevard and the Ashley arrest. She has since gone out on her own.

  10. #5021

    Actually

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    While she is drop dead SEXY AF! But if she was working with Ashley I'm sure her rates are around 200 for hour and 160 for half.
    Last night she quoted me 200 hh 250 hr but last week when she started to post it was 130 hh 100 qv. Ashley is out so she must be back to controlling her again.

  11. #5020
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillyCanoe  [View Original Post]
    First post so may not trust me, but she is legit. Have hit her up and recieved pics. She is the girl in the pics (posed how I wanted). Haven't met, though. I want incall and she won't come to my area.
    How do you call a girl "legit" then say you haven't met? Legit is a girl who provides good service, not one who has a few nice pics.

  12. #5019

    Souvenir

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Something left behind after one of my UTRs left my place the other night. I didn't see it when I headed into work in the morning, but when I came home later on in the day BOOM!! Thank god I don't have neighborhood kids going by my place ever.
    Nice souvenir, ahhh makin' memories!

  13. #5018

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Black and white pic, first screenshot, I think it's the same girl that cash and dashed me a few weeks ago, I could be mistaken.

    Be careful.
    Probably not the same one that pulled a C&D on me. I have that one's real name thanks to a PM from another SM. I looked her up on the county uncle's website and as of 5/24 she is at the Greybar Resort, unless she posted bail.

    KL.

  14. #5017

    Never knew her as Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Amy the one that usually post with fake pics? If so I believe she has a new number.
    I've only known her as Erin. Looks like she moved to Alabama. Oh well.

  15. #5016

    Amber

    Also another girl calling herself Amber 321-XXX-3633 wearing glasses and super fake red hair. Usually says she only works 8 am-3 pm M-Fri. Something seems strange with the Amber and April names.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape