Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 6986
-
05-25-19 18:06 #1481Senior Member

Posts: 1041The girl might look hot, but she's trouble. Best to move on.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 11:35 #1480Senior Member

Posts: 660The Art of the Deal
Dude, you did the right thing. This girl is likely a professional con-artist. But driving up in a brand new Mercedes is just bad form. She must think guys are completely stupid or perhaps its central to the con itself, projecting an image of being such a successful sugar baby, guys will throw gifts her way without even questioning it.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 10:31 #1479Senior Member

Posts: 856Gift and dash
I saw myself driving with her behind me and her taking an unanticipated turn never to be seen again. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. By the way she was driving a brand new Mercedes C400 AMG, nice ride.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 07:21 #1478Senior Member

Posts: 5229My gut says no to that. Red flags in original post.
Originally Posted by Troutman
[View Original Post]
Further, she's 30 yrs old and lists her other location as NYC and Boston. She's done this before.
BMD.
-
05-24-19 23:45 #1477Senior Member

Posts: 377Buy it
Go to the store, buy the item, keep the receipt, lock the item in your trunk. Let her know she can have it when she's leaving your place, provided you get what you want. Otherwise, you have the receipt, return the item.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 22:14 #1476Senior Member

Posts: 5229You did the right thing but I think she was going to scam you.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
Once she has her gift from shopping at the store, you would be alone at your place afterwards. She would have found an excuse to not show up. You two drove separately, right?
A modified version of cash and dash. Her prior genuine conversations were just "acting."
It's not too odd that she turned down your cash offer. That would require her to work (romance) at your place. She wanted the gift for no work, to keep it or exchange it later.
BMD.
-
05-24-19 20:46 #1475Senior Member

Posts: 856Warning
https://www.seeking.com/member/d9160...4-84bb842666ae
Can't say for sure this ones a scammer but I'm not taking chances. She suggested we meet a restaurant that just happened t be next to a large retail store. I thought is was funny that the restaurant, while nice, was just "fast casual" at best. Had interesting banter over our meal. At the end she got right down to business "I want to shop". Just so happens the store next door had the $300 item she craved. While she was explicit that this item was the ticket to back to my place I didn't bite. I did suggest we could take the gift price, convert it to cash, and she could leave my place with it. She declined, as did I.
While she was genuine and I didn't suspect any lies during our conversation this just didn't feel right. $300 is definitely out of my comfort zone for starters and gift / cash up front is always a no go.
All that aside this girl has a rocking body and was dressed very provocatively. If I was every going for $300 this might have been the one. Face in her pics has been photo shopped. More black than asian features but definitely good looking.
-
05-24-19 14:45 #1474Senior Member

Posts: 561Pleasant enough lady during our brief exchange. The stretch marks don't make the juice worth the squeeze for me.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 13:40 #1473Senior Member

Posts: 1715Royal
What you want an what you get are two different things. She started at 250 for me but I was persistant an respectful that led to dinner an a better understanding of want an expectations.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
She seemed to enjoy being spoiled a little at same time knew limitations. I have been $90 to $150 for her. Some of it clothes. Not counting Dave an Busters.
-
05-24-19 13:04 #1472Senior Member

Posts: 561Gps
I messaged royalbaby when you first mentioned her. Wanted over two bills for 30 minutes. Pass.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 10:23 #1471Senior Member

Posts: 1715Suit up
That answers that question for sure. I am only seeing 3 SA girls. 2 long time an 1 royalbaby is in last 6 weeks.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 09:13 #1470Senior Member

Posts: 304Sorry JL30,
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
Just you are inquiring.
If your playing safe, You don't need to worry.
-
05-24-19 09:12 #1469Senior Member

Posts: 561PrincessKaty3
https://www.seeking.com/member/87955...3-1e0833a585d1
Nice enough girl, looking for platonic only. I'm passing.
-
05-23-19 13:00 #1468Senior Member

Posts: 561Ron,
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
Inquiring minds would like to know. All these women on your dick. Are they riding you bareback or do you suit up?
Sin,
Every guy here picking up your crumbs.
-
05-23-19 12:32 #1467Senior Member

Posts: 5229Not to worry.
Originally Posted by TheWsgMan
[View Original Post]
I don't meet anyone there without a public meet prior. That scares way all the scammers and pretenders. They usually go radio silent.
BMD.











Reply With Quote





