Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1490

    No comment

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Summer sure brings the young coeds out to play.

    Took this 18 year old 5 ft petite spinner coed baby to a local notel and had a blast. As soon as she arrived, had her jump in the shower and took a nice warm shower. Came out with a towel wrap around her. Chit chat for a few min before I had her on her knees on the floor with my cock in her out. Doesn't take long with the BBBJ before I instructed her get on her knees at the edge of the bed, with that firm booty up the air. Pounded her good and hard in K9 till I busted a nut in the cover. Clean up, chit chat for a few, then send her back home in the Uber.

    Texting with a few more 18/19 yr codes, setting up meets for the coming weeks. Go get them before they leave for schools.

    P.S. DO NOT PM me for digits. When I am ready to feed her to the general public, I'll make it known.
    Top After seeing those SA pics of yours an the comments I will say nothing about the SA lady I met sat night. No matter that my meet was good but Yours has to be fantastic.

    This is all time top 5 for sure. How much?

    I'm sure your PM will be loaded with digit requests. But when you are ready you can share.

  2. #1489

    Wow!

    Incedible. Great pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Summer sure brings the young coeds out to play.

    Took this 18 year old 5 ft petite spinner coed baby to a local notel and had a blast. As soon as she arrived, had her jump in the shower and took a nice warm shower. Came out with a towel wrap around her. Chit chat for a few min before I had her on her knees on the floor with my cock in her out. Doesn't take long with the BBBJ before I instructed her get on her knees at the edge of the bed, with that firm booty up the air. Pounded her good and hard in K9 till I busted a nut in the cover. Clean up, chit chat for a few, then send her back home in the Uber.

    Texting with a few more 18/19 yr codes, setting up meets for the coming weeks. Go get them before they leave for schools.

    P.S. DO NOT PM me for digits. When I am ready to feed her to the general public, I'll make it known.

  3. #1488
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    SA Baby

    Summer sure brings the young coeds out to play.

    Took this 18 year old 5 ft petite spinner coed baby to a local notel and had a blast. As soon as she arrived, had her jump in the shower and took a nice warm shower. Came out with a towel wrap around her. Chit chat for a few min before I had her on her knees on the floor with my cock in her out. Doesn't take long with the BBBJ before I instructed her get on her knees at the edge of the bed, with that firm booty up the air. Pounded her good and hard in K9 till I busted a nut in the cover. Clean up, chit chat for a few, then send her back home in the Uber.

    Texting with a few more 18/19 yr codes, setting up meets for the coming weeks. Go get them before they leave for schools.

    P.S. DO NOT PM me for digits. When I am ready to feed her to the general public, I'll make it known.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190601_145607.jpg‎   20190601_145449.jpg‎   20190601_145420.jpg‎   20190531_134528.jpg‎   20190601_145508.jpg‎  


  4. #1487
    sorry... repeat post
    Last edited by Sutigel2; 05-30-19 at 09:24. Reason: Meant to be PM

  5. #1486
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    She's a former BP girl, which should give you an idea of how long she's been around. Name and number changes a plenty. Caution should be had if seeing her.
    I've seen her a few times. Even had a threesome with her and her friend. She is not a girly girl by any means and cone across as a tough girl but she is a sweetie when you get to know her. . Used to be hooked but kicked that habit. I have not seen her in a while since she now dates a biker.

  6. #1485
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    She's a former BP girl, which should give you an idea of how long she's been around. Name and number changes a plenty. Caution should be had if seeing her.
    She was one of the first girls I met from SA. Nice enough in the hour I spent with her, but a little sketchy.

    Appearance was above average. Performance and menu were very average. Never repeated.

  7. #1484
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinCT12  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/65fef...3b-65df3c04c5a Been a while since I have seen her or even posted but she was always fun. Likes to drink and have a good time. Normally $$ but could be negotiated down
    She's a former BP girl, which should give you an idea of how long she's been around. Name and number changes a plenty. Caution should be had if seeing her.

  8. #1483

    XoNatalieBabyXo

    https://www.seeking.com/member/65fef...3b-65df3c04c5a Been a while since I have seen her or even posted but she was always fun. Likes to drink and have a good time. Normally $$ but could be negotiated down

  9. #1482

    Avoid

    Here's one to avoid:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/10421...9-c784ef0ee3cd

    Ana333 sugarbaby.

    26 Female Meriden, Connecticut, United States.

    Formerly,

    3 x_marimari.

    25 Female Connecticut, Connecticut, United States.

    Ready for something new!

    Member Since Sep 27,2018.

    Huge time waster and wants cash, 100+, for a public meet.

    Under her old profile months ago, I told her no, and how I only do free meet and greets.

    No date but a month or two later, she hits my phone text with messages crying poverty. Sorry, the answer is still no.

    More months go by and she has a new SA ID.

    Don't waste your time on this one.

    BMD.

  10. #1481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d9160...4-84bb842666ae

    Can't say for sure this ones a scammer but I'm not taking chances. She suggested we meet a restaurant that just happened t be next to a large retail store. I thought is was funny that the restaurant, while nice, was just "fast casual" at best. Had interesting banter over our meal. At the end she got right down to business "I want to shop". Just so happens the store next door had the $300 item she craved. While she was explicit that this item was the ticket to back to my place I didn't bite. I did suggest we could take the gift price, convert it to cash, and she could leave my place with it. She declined, as did I.

    While she was genuine and I didn't suspect any lies during our conversation this just didn't feel right. $300 is definitely out of my comfort zone for starters and gift / cash up front is always a no go.

    All that aside this girl has a rocking body and was dressed very provocatively. If I was every going for $300 this might have been the one. Face in her pics has been photo shopped. More black than asian features but definitely good looking.
    The girl might look hot, but she's trouble. Best to move on.

  11. #1480

    The Art of the Deal

    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    I saw myself driving with her behind me and her taking an unanticipated turn never to be seen again. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. By the way she was driving a brand new Mercedes C400 AMG, nice ride.
    Dude, you did the right thing. This girl is likely a professional con-artist. But driving up in a brand new Mercedes is just bad form. She must think guys are completely stupid or perhaps its central to the con itself, projecting an image of being such a successful sugar baby, guys will throw gifts her way without even questioning it.

  12. #1479

    Gift and dash

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    You did the right thing but I think she was going to scam you.

    Once she has her gift from shopping at the store, you would be alone at your place afterwards. She would have found an excuse to not show up. You two drove separately, right?

    A modified version of cash and dash. Her prior genuine conversations were just "acting."

    It's not too odd that she turned down your cash offer. That would require her to work (romance) at your place. She wanted the gift for no work, to keep it or exchange it later.

    BMD.
    I saw myself driving with her behind me and her taking an unanticipated turn never to be seen again. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck. By the way she was driving a brand new Mercedes C400 AMG, nice ride.

  13. #1478
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutman  [View Original Post]
    Go to the store, buy the item, keep the receipt, lock the item in your trunk. Let her know she can have it when she's leaving your place, provided you get what you want. Otherwise, you have the receipt, return the item.
    My gut says no to that. Red flags in original post.

    Further, she's 30 yrs old and lists her other location as NYC and Boston. She's done this before.

    BMD.

  14. #1477

    Buy it

    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d9160...4-84bb842666ae

    Can't say for sure this ones a scammer but I'm not taking chances. She suggested we meet a restaurant that just happened t be next to a large retail store. I thought is was funny that the restaurant, while nice, was just "fast casual" at best. Had interesting banter over our meal. At the end she got right down to business "I want to shop". Just so happens the store next door had the $300 item she craved. While she was explicit that this item was the ticket to back to my place I didn't bite. I did suggest we could take the gift price, convert it to cash, and she could leave my place with it. She declined, as did I.

    While she was genuine and I didn't suspect any lies during our conversation this just didn't feel right. $300 is definitely out of my comfort zone for starters and gift / cash up front is always a no go.

    All that aside this girl has a rocking body and was dressed very provocatively. If I was every going for $300 this might have been the one. Face in her pics has been photo shopped. More black than asian features but definitely good looking.
    Go to the store, buy the item, keep the receipt, lock the item in your trunk. Let her know she can have it when she's leaving your place, provided you get what you want. Otherwise, you have the receipt, return the item.

  15. #1476
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d9160...4-84bb842666ae

    Can't say for sure this ones a scammer but I'm not taking chances. She suggested we meet a restaurant that just happened t be next to a large retail store. I thought is was funny that the restaurant, while nice, was just "fast casual" at best. Had interesting banter over our meal. At the end she got right down to business "I want to shop". Just so happens the store next door had the $300 item she craved. While she was explicit that this item was the ticket to back to my place I didn't bite. I did suggest we could take the gift price, convert it to cash, and she could leave my place with it. She declined, as did I.

    While she was genuine and I didn't suspect any lies during our conversation this just didn't feel right. $300 is definitely out of my comfort zone for starters and gift / cash up front is always a no go.

    All that aside this girl has a rocking body and was dressed very provocatively. If I was every going for $300 this might have been the one. Face in her pics has been photo shopped. More black than asian features but definitely good looking.
    You did the right thing but I think she was going to scam you.

    Once she has her gift from shopping at the store, you would be alone at your place afterwards. She would have found an excuse to not show up. You two drove separately, right?

    A modified version of cash and dash. Her prior genuine conversations were just "acting."

    It's not too odd that she turned down your cash offer. That would require her to work (romance) at your place. She wanted the gift for no work, to keep it or exchange it later.

    BMD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape