Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1475

    Warning

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d9160...4-84bb842666ae

    Can't say for sure this ones a scammer but I'm not taking chances. She suggested we meet a restaurant that just happened t be next to a large retail store. I thought is was funny that the restaurant, while nice, was just "fast casual" at best. Had interesting banter over our meal. At the end she got right down to business "I want to shop". Just so happens the store next door had the $300 item she craved. While she was explicit that this item was the ticket to back to my place I didn't bite. I did suggest we could take the gift price, convert it to cash, and she could leave my place with it. She declined, as did I.

    While she was genuine and I didn't suspect any lies during our conversation this just didn't feel right. $300 is definitely out of my comfort zone for starters and gift / cash up front is always a no go.

    All that aside this girl has a rocking body and was dressed very provocatively. If I was every going for $300 this might have been the one. Face in her pics has been photo shopped. More black than asian features but definitely good looking.

  2. #1474
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    What you want an what you get are two different things. She started at 250 for me.
    Pleasant enough lady during our brief exchange. The stretch marks don't make the juice worth the squeeze for me.

  3. #1473

    Royal

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    I messaged royalbaby when you first mentioned her. Wanted over two bills for 30 minutes. Pass.
    What you want an what you get are two different things. She started at 250 for me but I was persistant an respectful that led to dinner an a better understanding of want an expectations.

    She seemed to enjoy being spoiled a little at same time knew limitations. I have been $90 to $150 for her. Some of it clothes. Not counting Dave an Busters.

  4. #1472

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    That answers that question for sure. I am only seeing 3 SA girls. 2 long time an 1 royalbaby is in last 6 weeks.
    I messaged royalbaby when you first mentioned her. Wanted over two bills for 30 minutes. Pass.

  5. #1471

    Suit up

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Ron,

    Inquiring minds would like to know. All these women on your dick. Are they riding you bareback or do you suit up?

    Sin,

    Every guy here picking up your crumbs.
    That answers that question for sure. I am only seeing 3 SA girls. 2 long time an 1 royalbaby is in last 6 weeks.

  6. #1470
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Ron,

    Inquiring minds would like to know. All these women on your dick. Are they riding you bareback or do you suit up?

    Sin,

    Every guy here picking up your crumbs.
    Sorry JL30,

    Just you are inquiring.

    If your playing safe, You don't need to worry.

  7. #1469

    PrincessKaty3

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87955...3-1e0833a585d1

    Nice enough girl, looking for platonic only. I'm passing.

  8. #1468
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    I have had lots of good times here. 1 roylababy. Anyone else been with her? Reliable.
    Ron,

    Inquiring minds would like to know. All these women on your dick. Are they riding you bareback or do you suit up?

    Sin,

    Every guy here picking up your crumbs.

  9. #1467
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWsgMan  [View Original Post]
    Don't wait too long, this scammer needs to go back home to Missouri soon and raise cash for the trip. If you offered more than 200, that was too much IMHO.

    There are only two reasons women are desperate for money. Drugs and FTAs.

    I wonder what her bond is LOL.
    Not to worry.

    I don't meet anyone there without a public meet prior. That scares way all the scammers and pretenders. They usually go radio silent.

    BMD.

  10. #1466

    Reliable

    I have had lots of good times here. 1 roylababy. Anyone else been with her? Reliable.

  11. #1465

    Into your wild scammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Will do but it will be brains and shxt out of her. Skull, then the doubleheader down below.

    I guess originally she wanted her "value" of 1 k, then it was reduced to 800 with you and others. All in due time for this beauty. I'm in no rush. ;-)


    BMD.
    Don't wait too long, this scammer needs to go back home to Missouri soon and raise cash for the trip. If you offered more than 200, that was too much IMHO.

    There are only two reasons women are desperate for money. Drugs and FTAs.

    I wonder what her bond is LOL.

  12. #1464
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Show us how you work your game Big.

    Report back. Hopefully with grave details of you fucked her brains out. .
    Will do but it will be brains and shxt out of her. Skull, then the doubleheader down below.

    I guess originally she wanted her "value" of 1 k, then it was reduced to 800 with you and others. All in due time for this beauty. I'm in no rush. ;-)


    BMD.

  13. #1463
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I started writing to this one a few days ago. She knows she is "fresh meat" on SA. I am working on her and it looks promising. Will report back later, perhaps within a week.

    BMD.
    Show us how you work your game Big.

    Report back. Hopefully with grave details of you fucked her brains out. .

  14. #1462

    Robokatt

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar. I think she used the name kstarr also. Never met with her, the urgency of meeting asap rubbed me the wrong way.
    She blew up my phone when I asked for a simple confirmation pic. Saying I had stressed her out. What a joke, this generation can take a selfie and send it in a heartbeat.

    Another red flag is when they want to arrange to meet you, give you their number, and they have never even viewed your profile on SA. Some of the sbs are so lazy they only message back and forth to what is in their inbox, don't even really use the site.

  15. #1461

    Intoyourwild

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I started writing to this one a few days ago. She knows she is "fresh meat" on SA. I am working on her and it looks promising. Will report back later, perhaps within a week.

    BMD.
    Good luck, she wanted 600 and was damn insulting to my over generosity. Based on what she wrote me and her profile, she strikes me as desperate and unstable. She is the kind I block and would not see her for free.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape