Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 6980
-
05-24-19 20:46 #1475Senior Member

Posts: 856Warning
https://www.seeking.com/member/d9160...4-84bb842666ae
Can't say for sure this ones a scammer but I'm not taking chances. She suggested we meet a restaurant that just happened t be next to a large retail store. I thought is was funny that the restaurant, while nice, was just "fast casual" at best. Had interesting banter over our meal. At the end she got right down to business "I want to shop". Just so happens the store next door had the $300 item she craved. While she was explicit that this item was the ticket to back to my place I didn't bite. I did suggest we could take the gift price, convert it to cash, and she could leave my place with it. She declined, as did I.
While she was genuine and I didn't suspect any lies during our conversation this just didn't feel right. $300 is definitely out of my comfort zone for starters and gift / cash up front is always a no go.
All that aside this girl has a rocking body and was dressed very provocatively. If I was every going for $300 this might have been the one. Face in her pics has been photo shopped. More black than asian features but definitely good looking.
-
05-24-19 14:45 #1474Senior Member

Posts: 561Pleasant enough lady during our brief exchange. The stretch marks don't make the juice worth the squeeze for me.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 13:40 #1473Senior Member

Posts: 1715Royal
What you want an what you get are two different things. She started at 250 for me but I was persistant an respectful that led to dinner an a better understanding of want an expectations.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
She seemed to enjoy being spoiled a little at same time knew limitations. I have been $90 to $150 for her. Some of it clothes. Not counting Dave an Busters.
-
05-24-19 13:04 #1472Senior Member

Posts: 561Gps
I messaged royalbaby when you first mentioned her. Wanted over two bills for 30 minutes. Pass.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 10:23 #1471Senior Member

Posts: 1715Suit up
That answers that question for sure. I am only seeing 3 SA girls. 2 long time an 1 royalbaby is in last 6 weeks.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 09:13 #1470Senior Member

Posts: 304Sorry JL30,
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
Just you are inquiring.
If your playing safe, You don't need to worry.
-
05-24-19 09:12 #1469Senior Member

Posts: 561PrincessKaty3
https://www.seeking.com/member/87955...3-1e0833a585d1
Nice enough girl, looking for platonic only. I'm passing.
-
05-23-19 13:00 #1468Senior Member

Posts: 561Ron,
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
Inquiring minds would like to know. All these women on your dick. Are they riding you bareback or do you suit up?
Sin,
Every guy here picking up your crumbs.
-
05-23-19 12:32 #1467Senior Member

Posts: 5229Not to worry.
Originally Posted by TheWsgMan
[View Original Post]
I don't meet anyone there without a public meet prior. That scares way all the scammers and pretenders. They usually go radio silent.
BMD.
-
05-23-19 10:38 #1466Senior Member

Posts: 1715Reliable
I have had lots of good times here. 1 roylababy. Anyone else been with her? Reliable.
-
05-22-19 22:55 #1465Senior Member

Posts: 121Into your wild scammer.
Don't wait too long, this scammer needs to go back home to Missouri soon and raise cash for the trip. If you offered more than 200, that was too much IMHO.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
There are only two reasons women are desperate for money. Drugs and FTAs.
I wonder what her bond is LOL.
-
05-22-19 18:37 #1464Senior Member

Posts: 5229Will do but it will be brains and shxt out of her. Skull, then the doubleheader down below.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
I guess originally she wanted her "value" of 1 k, then it was reduced to 800 with you and others. All in due time for this beauty. I'm in no rush. ;-)
BMD.
-
05-22-19 17:59 #1463Senior Member

Posts: 1041Show us how you work your game Big.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
Report back. Hopefully with grave details of you fucked her brains out. .
-
05-22-19 17:42 #1462Senior Member

Posts: 121Robokatt
She blew up my phone when I asked for a simple confirmation pic. Saying I had stressed her out. What a joke, this generation can take a selfie and send it in a heartbeat.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
Another red flag is when they want to arrange to meet you, give you their number, and they have never even viewed your profile on SA. Some of the sbs are so lazy they only message back and forth to what is in their inbox, don't even really use the site.
-
05-22-19 17:13 #1461Senior Member

Posts: 121Intoyourwild
Good luck, she wanted 600 and was damn insulting to my over generosity. Based on what she wrote me and her profile, she strikes me as desperate and unstable. She is the kind I block and would not see her for free.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






