Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,821 to 26,835 of 31087
-
05-03-19 07:39 #4267Senior Member

Posts: 109Saw her at a mid / low hotel in Gastonia.
Originally Posted by Icekane
[View Original Post]
BTR.
-
05-03-19 07:26 #4266Senior Member

Posts: 187Lady G
Clearly I know this already, as I was the one who posted the link. I was simply tellin the others who were asking and having a hard time finding her that you can't just search for her name.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 06:38 #4265Senior Member

Posts: 7334Gastonia
She seems to always post in Gastonia though? You can put Gastonia in the search box and browse through the ads until you see her?
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 22:51 #4264Senior Member

Posts: 129Giulia bazzoli
Giulia bazzoli.
On her ad it says she's Asian / white and on her website that she's Italian / thai but I didn't see any Asian in her. She looks straight European (she said she's from Italy). So if you're expecting to see some Asian mix, you'll be disappointed. Face 8/10 body 9/10 she's tall very slim and tight, smooth tanned skin. Nice big fake boobs, small soft round booty. Dfk, her bbj was very good. She was very sensual and got into it. She's very sweet, nice, down to earth, fun and and easy to talk to.
https://giuliabazzoli.escortbook.com/
-
05-02-19 21:43 #4263Senior Member

Posts: 187Lady G
It's hard to search for her on STG as searching Lady G doesn't pull anything up.
Originally Posted by Icekane
[View Original Post]
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/260496889648
-
05-02-19 21:42 #4262Regular Member

Posts: 12Megan
I posted about a dream last week: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4247977.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
She also had good reviews on them.
-
05-02-19 21:19 #4261Senior Member

Posts: 1094Anyone have a link so we know who she is?
Originally Posted by Icekane
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 21:18 #4260Senior Member

Posts: 86Lady G
I've been watching for her on STG but hadn't seen her ad. Did she post there or another site?
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 21:13 #4259Senior Member

Posts: 187Lady G
Her posts say she's in Gastonia. She lives in Gboro but whenever she comes to Charlotte it's either in Gastonia or near the airport. Damn, she's so tiny and sucks a mean dick.
Originally Posted by Icekane
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 21:03 #4258Senior Member

Posts: 86Lady G
Is she back in CLT or did you travel to meet her?
Originally Posted by BTR2010
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 19:15 #4257Senior Member

Posts: 224Madison Banks
Run and go see her! She's so nice and accommodating. Very down to earth and easy to talk to. 6 ft sexy, thick ass woman who will leave you satisfied. She's a winner and I definitely will repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...763348/madison
Stay Safe,
Rio.
-
05-02-19 19:11 #4256Senior Member

Posts: 267Redhead
Have a meeting with her tomorrow. Can't find any intel. Does anyone have info on her?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/786602256182
-
05-02-19 14:49 #4255Banned Member

Posts: 1377Well, I have been interested in her for awhile now until I saw a couple pics at first link upon gooling the number listed with ad you posted link to as it raised a couple safety concerns. She looks great though and the reviews I saw on her were not bad at all. Many of these ladies do change numbers like I change socks with the burners apps available so readily so I wouldn't put much into her changing numbers lots. Still though, I wonder why the name change?
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 10:57 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 34Megan
Saw her last week and have been meaning to report back. She has her own place in University. Easy to get to, discreet, clean. She'll give you the bldg number but not the apt #. She will meet you on the first floor when you arrive. I assume that won't be the case after the first visit.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
Setup was pretty easy through text. $. 6 for the half but saw another report that she has a qv for $. Pics and description are as advertised. She's tall. 5'10". Had a great time. Multiple positions and finished with COT.
I'll repeat.
-
05-02-19 10:19 #4253Senior Member

Posts: 109Lady G
Was able to finally sync up with this one to find out if she lived up to the hype.
Yes. She does. WOW.
If you need an incredible BBBJ she is a must see. I don't want to ruin the surprise. Just go and enjoy. WoW.
BTR.











Reply With Quote





