Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4263

    Lady G

    Quote Originally Posted by Icekane  [View Original Post]
    I've been watching for her on STG but hadn't seen her ad. Did she post there or another site?
    It's hard to search for her on STG as searching Lady G doesn't pull anything up.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/260496889648

  2. #4262

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an recent reports on Megan: https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/charlott...-6337/7/395497.

    Thanks.
    I posted about a dream last week: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4247977.

    She also had good reviews on them.

  3. #4261
    Quote Originally Posted by Icekane  [View Original Post]
    I've been watching for her on STG but hadn't seen her ad. Did she post there or another site?
    Anyone have a link so we know who she is?

  4. #4260

    Lady G

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    Her posts say she's in Gastonia. She lives in Gboro but whenever she comes to Charlotte it's either in Gastonia or near the airport. Damn, she's so tiny and sucks a mean dick.
    I've been watching for her on STG but hadn't seen her ad. Did she post there or another site?

  5. #4259

    Lady G

    Quote Originally Posted by Icekane  [View Original Post]
    Is she back in CLT or did you travel to meet her?
    Her posts say she's in Gastonia. She lives in Gboro but whenever she comes to Charlotte it's either in Gastonia or near the airport. Damn, she's so tiny and sucks a mean dick.

  6. #4258

    Lady G

    Quote Originally Posted by BTR2010  [View Original Post]
    Was able to finally sync up with this one to find out if she lived up to the hype.

    Yes. She does. WOW.


    If you need an incredible BBBJ she is a must see. I don't want to ruin the surprise. Just go and enjoy. WoW.

    BTR.
    Is she back in CLT or did you travel to meet her?

  7. #4257

    Madison Banks

    Run and go see her! She's so nice and accommodating. Very down to earth and easy to talk to. 6 ft sexy, thick ass woman who will leave you satisfied. She's a winner and I definitely will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...763348/madison

    Stay Safe,

    Rio.

  8. #4256

    Redhead

    Have a meeting with her tomorrow. Can't find any intel. Does anyone have info on her?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/786602256182

  9. #4255
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    I recall a recent good review on this girl, however, she's changed names and numbers several times since which is a red flag for me. Anyone else seen her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...w/810671083982
    Well, I have been interested in her for awhile now until I saw a couple pics at first link upon gooling the number listed with ad you posted link to as it raised a couple safety concerns. She looks great though and the reviews I saw on her were not bad at all. Many of these ladies do change numbers like I change socks with the burners apps available so readily so I wouldn't put much into her changing numbers lots. Still though, I wonder why the name change?

  10. #4254

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an recent reports on Megan: https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/charlott...-6337/7/395497.

    Thanks.
    Saw her last week and have been meaning to report back. She has her own place in University. Easy to get to, discreet, clean. She'll give you the bldg number but not the apt #. She will meet you on the first floor when you arrive. I assume that won't be the case after the first visit.

    Setup was pretty easy through text. $. 6 for the half but saw another report that she has a qv for $. Pics and description are as advertised. She's tall. 5'10". Had a great time. Multiple positions and finished with COT.

    I'll repeat.

  11. #4253

    Lady G

    Was able to finally sync up with this one to find out if she lived up to the hype.

    Yes. She does. WOW.

    If you need an incredible BBBJ she is a must see. I don't want to ruin the surprise. Just go and enjoy. WoW.

    BTR.

  12. #4252
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an recent reports on Megan: https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/charlott...-6337/7/395497.

    Thanks.
    Have seen her twice.

    Cute girl nice body and face.

    Average service no enthusiasm or interest.

    BBBJ CFS and DATY on the menu.

  13. #4251

    Megan

    Does anyone have an recent reports on Megan: https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/charlott...-6337/7/395497.

    Thanks.

  14. #4250

    Charleston

    In my first post about her I had mentioned she is in Charleston. Don't know whether or not she travels these days, you would have to ask her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Is she in Charlotte or Charleston?

  15. #4249

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    Never saw her but she's been around for awhile and I've never heard a good thing about her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape