Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,836 to 26,850 of 31093
-
05-02-19 21:03 #4258Senior Member

Posts: 86Lady G
Is she back in CLT or did you travel to meet her?
Originally Posted by BTR2010
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 19:15 #4257Senior Member

Posts: 224Madison Banks
Run and go see her! She's so nice and accommodating. Very down to earth and easy to talk to. 6 ft sexy, thick ass woman who will leave you satisfied. She's a winner and I definitely will repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...763348/madison
Stay Safe,
Rio.
-
05-02-19 19:11 #4256Senior Member

Posts: 267Redhead
Have a meeting with her tomorrow. Can't find any intel. Does anyone have info on her?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/786602256182
-
05-02-19 14:49 #4255Banned Member

Posts: 1377Well, I have been interested in her for awhile now until I saw a couple pics at first link upon gooling the number listed with ad you posted link to as it raised a couple safety concerns. She looks great though and the reviews I saw on her were not bad at all. Many of these ladies do change numbers like I change socks with the burners apps available so readily so I wouldn't put much into her changing numbers lots. Still though, I wonder why the name change?
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 10:57 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 34Megan
Saw her last week and have been meaning to report back. She has her own place in University. Easy to get to, discreet, clean. She'll give you the bldg number but not the apt #. She will meet you on the first floor when you arrive. I assume that won't be the case after the first visit.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
Setup was pretty easy through text. $. 6 for the half but saw another report that she has a qv for $. Pics and description are as advertised. She's tall. 5'10". Had a great time. Multiple positions and finished with COT.
I'll repeat.
-
05-02-19 10:19 #4253Senior Member

Posts: 109Lady G
Was able to finally sync up with this one to find out if she lived up to the hype.
Yes. She does. WOW.
If you need an incredible BBBJ she is a must see. I don't want to ruin the surprise. Just go and enjoy. WoW.
BTR.
-
05-02-19 09:30 #4252Regular Member

Posts: 6Have seen her twice.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
Cute girl nice body and face.
Average service no enthusiasm or interest.
BBBJ CFS and DATY on the menu.
-
05-02-19 08:56 #4251Senior Member

Posts: 1094Megan
Does anyone have an recent reports on Megan: https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/charlott...-6337/7/395497.
Thanks.
-
05-02-19 08:10 #4250Senior Member

Posts: 743Charleston
In my first post about her I had mentioned she is in Charleston. Don't know whether or not she travels these days, you would have to ask her.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 22:52 #4249Senior Member

Posts: 187Alexis
Never saw her but she's been around for awhile and I've never heard a good thing about her.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 22:35 #4248Senior Member

Posts: 85I messaged her earlier and she responded immediately. I think it's someone trolling for easy money because she immediately asked for my location and then after I replied she wanted a deposit in advance.
Originally Posted by DevinTheGreat3
[View Original Post]
No thanks.
-
05-01-19 20:47 #4247Senior Member

Posts: 1094Is she in Charlotte or Charleston?
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 20:22 #4246Senior Member

Posts: 166Saw bella. The special talent blonde mature!
She would totally be a MILF if that face wasn't cracked out.
Texted with her and met within 40 minutes at the super 8 by the airport.
Got weird when I walked in and a sheet was separating us from her daughter.
Honestly, it turned me on so much knowing she could see me fucking her mom.
She only had Trojan magnums and I hate them. They work okay for me but not my best choice.
Laid her on the towel and beat her until she squirted.
Then told her to lay on her stomach, I then climbed on top of her and slowly grinded her little ass until I couldn't take it anymore.
Asked for a visit with the daughter but she said no.
May repeat.
Ugly face. Tight pussy. 8 $ half hr.
-
05-01-19 20:15 #4245Regular Member

Posts: 7Tee
She claims she's new in charlotte, and from LA. Couldn't find any reviews, but seems super hot.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...8/686053861736
-
05-01-19 20:10 #4244Regular Member

Posts: 7Tee
Anyone dreamt off Tee?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...8/686053861736









Reply With Quote





