Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,836 to 26,850 of 31085
-
05-02-19 08:10 #4250Senior Member

Posts: 743Charleston
In my first post about her I had mentioned she is in Charleston. Don't know whether or not she travels these days, you would have to ask her.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 22:52 #4249Senior Member

Posts: 187Alexis
Never saw her but she's been around for awhile and I've never heard a good thing about her.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 22:35 #4248Senior Member

Posts: 85I messaged her earlier and she responded immediately. I think it's someone trolling for easy money because she immediately asked for my location and then after I replied she wanted a deposit in advance.
Originally Posted by DevinTheGreat3
[View Original Post]
No thanks.
-
05-01-19 20:47 #4247Senior Member

Posts: 1094Is she in Charlotte or Charleston?
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 20:22 #4246Senior Member

Posts: 166Saw bella. The special talent blonde mature!
She would totally be a MILF if that face wasn't cracked out.
Texted with her and met within 40 minutes at the super 8 by the airport.
Got weird when I walked in and a sheet was separating us from her daughter.
Honestly, it turned me on so much knowing she could see me fucking her mom.
She only had Trojan magnums and I hate them. They work okay for me but not my best choice.
Laid her on the towel and beat her until she squirted.
Then told her to lay on her stomach, I then climbed on top of her and slowly grinded her little ass until I couldn't take it anymore.
Asked for a visit with the daughter but she said no.
May repeat.
Ugly face. Tight pussy. 8 $ half hr.
-
05-01-19 20:15 #4245Regular Member

Posts: 7Tee
She claims she's new in charlotte, and from LA. Couldn't find any reviews, but seems super hot.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...8/686053861736
-
05-01-19 20:10 #4244Regular Member

Posts: 7Tee
Anyone dreamt off Tee?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...8/686053861736
-
05-01-19 18:56 #4243Senior Member

Posts: 363Blonde alexis
Anyone ever see this alexis:
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/770928379863
-
05-01-19 13:53 #4242Banned Member

Posts: 1377Mona Modoran
Has she ever been to Charlotte before? I see legit reviews on her on another site. She is of course more for the higher spender but I do find some of the girls with the higher rates are worth way more than endless QV's and she seems to be one worth the effort judging by the couple reviews I've read on her. Anybody know anything else about her?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...m/202395849704
-
05-01-19 13:40 #4241Senior Member

Posts: 61Had an Apple
Took a shot with apple in Gastonia again. She's a gem but is hurting right now trying to make ends meet. Started off great BBBJ felt like I was getting close so stopped her and munched on her big ole boobs making it to a soaking wet kitty. After snacking a while I suited up and went for a nice ride mish and doggie till I blew it all over her boobs. Give her a call if nothing else take some killer head a leave her a treat.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/487353679814
-
05-01-19 13:10 #4240Senior Member

Posts: 425Lexie
I recall a recent good review on this girl, however, she's changed names and numbers several times since which is a red flag for me. Anyone else seen her?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...w/810671083982
-
05-01-19 11:54 #4239Senior Member

Posts: 233Monica
I met up with Monica yesterday. She is definitely one to go see. She looks just like her pics, and really gets into it. She had a cool personality, and was great to talk to before and after. We enjoyed DATY and FS. I will repeat.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/870274014407
-
05-01-19 11:49 #4238Senior Member

Posts: 233Monica
I met up with Monica yesterday. She is definitely one to go see. She looks just like her pics, and really gets into it. She had a cool personality, and was great to talk to before and after. We enjoyed DATY and FS. I will repeat.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/870274014407
-
05-01-19 11:36 #4237Senior Member

Posts: 743Addison
Yes, that's her. She doesn't post constantly like some do. Have fun, hope you guys enjoy her as much as I did.
Originally Posted by ElHombre69
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 11:20 #4236Senior Member

Posts: 187Addison
Oh thanks, that definitely didn't pop up when I searched her name last night.
Originally Posted by ElHombre69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




