Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 866 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 366 766 816 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 916 966 ... LastLast
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 16689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3714

    Natalie at Rockford

    Quote Originally Posted by ADAvet101  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her recently. She is well worth it. Very accommodating. No rush at all. She'll ask for a face picture for a first meet and she'll return one (clothed) for her security and yours so there's no confusion when you arrive. She takes this seriously but if you don't play games with her, she won't with you. As far as I'm concerned, she's one of, if not the best around. But to each there own. I'd highly recommend.
    I saw Natalie on Sunday and completely satisfied with the session. Thanks to ADAvet101 and Mad Jockey for your recommendation. It was quite a bit of drive for me but at the end totally worth it. She was a real sweetheart.

  2. #3713
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I've seen two Autumns in Madison:

    This one is older, attractive, somewhat GFE:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/368337717470

    And this one, currently going by Krissy. Previously when she posted she went by Autumn, I saw her twice, and I reviewed her then, maybe a year ago?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/632001906738

    I think the pics in this ad are fake, but she's one of the cuter girls I've seen in Madison. Time may not have been kind, though. I'm curious if anyone has seen this Krissy recently.

    When I saw her, she was very new to the scene, and very hesitant. Kind of like a dead fish, but I found her so attractive, I saw her twice.
    Didn't the older one have some negative reviews? As I recall awhile back I thought it looked like Jane Dusk (when Jane was gone for a bit), but some comments were that she a ripoff.

  3. #3712

    Break

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I looked last night, and after the first 3 pages I gave up. Absolutely no interest in any of them. I think this may be my sign it'd time for a break.
    I saw lily last week and had such a good experience that I decided maybe I could retire on a good note, especially after all of the bad experiences I've had lately. We'll see if it lasts? Sounds like I picked a good time though! Good luck out there!

  4. #3711

    Krissy / Autumn

    I've seen two Autumns in Madison:

    This one is older, attractive, somewhat GFE:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/368337717470

    And this one, currently going by Krissy. Previously when she posted she went by Autumn, I saw her twice, and I reviewed her then, maybe a year ago?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/632001906738

    I think the pics in this ad are fake, but she's one of the cuter girls I've seen in Madison. Time may not have been kind, though. I'm curious if anyone has seen this Krissy recently.

    When I saw her, she was very new to the scene, and very hesitant. Kind of like a dead fish, but I found her so attractive, I saw her twice.

  5. #3710

    Forget it!

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    It's like a completely wasteland out there lately.
    I looked last night, and after the first 3 pages I gave up. Absolutely no interest in any of them. I think this may be my sign it'd time for a break.

  6. #3709

    Better stick with incall

    Neighbors might be suspicious when the gal in the orange jumpsuit comes knocking at your door.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    It's like a completely wasteland out there lately.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails womens-orange-prisoner-costume.jpg‎  

  7. #3708

    Any body getting anything other than the bottom of the barrel?

    It's like a completely wasteland out there lately.

  8. #3707

    She is a nice professional lady

    I met her one time and she drove to my place last Fall. She is very professional and no drama.

    I did not contact her after the dating, because I have been travelling around the world and states.

    But she definitely will be remembered for her professional service.

    Xx.

    Quote Originally Posted by Develish101  [View Original Post]
    I tried both her old number and her new one. Didn't get a response to either. I hope she isn't on a State vacation. She was a pretty good go-to for me.

    D 101.

  9. #3706

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    How did it go?
    Got ghosted after arriving. So I went to see an old stand-by that has her shit together.

  10. #3705
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Tay recently? She seems to have disappeared (again).

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/738831249861
    I've never been successful at actually getting in touch with her.

  11. #3704

    Tay?

    Anybody seen Tay recently? She seems to have disappeared (again).

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/738831249861

  12. #3703

    Stripper?

    Quote Originally Posted by Croppyboy  [View Original Post]
    Hi gang.

    I know this has been asked before but I have not found any recent info.

    Is there anyone in the Dells area that is worth it? BJ or even massage with HJ. Reading the forum is seems like there is not.

    PM if needed.

    Thanks.

    CB.
    I haven't seen this girl, but she's in Baraboo, 20 minutes from the Dells? Might be worth checking out. She says full service. I'd be interested to hear any reports from anyone who's taken the plunge.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/stri...s/619910352630

  13. #3702

    Wisconsin dells

    Quote Originally Posted by Croppyboy  [View Original Post]
    Hi gang.

    I know this has been asked before but I have not found any recent info.

    Is there anyone in the Dells area that is worth it? BJ or even massage with HJ. Reading the forum is seems like there is not.

    PM if needed.

    Thanks.

    CB.
    Its dead now, wait till the tourest season, things bloom then.

  14. #3701
    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    Currently they are Guests of the county.

    Be safe.

    GS.
    I'll bet 6' Nicole is locked up to she hasn't posted for awhile either and has the habit of getting locked up to. With all our escorts in jail might not be a bad idea to become a jailer for the women's branch of the jail, wonder if they hire guys.

  15. #3700

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    What about this Lacey? Quick response would be appreciated!

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/316628661915
    How did it go?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape