Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 16689
-
04-12-19 17:42 #3699Senior Member

Posts: 290Yeah I was wondering her name as well. Hopefully the charges aren't serious, damn shame.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 16:47 #3698Senior Member

Posts: 504If it was the drug induced version then it will probably go away over time. Looking over the list of drugs I was scratching my head until I hit levamisole. And that one would explain it perfectly LOL! What these people won't use as a cutting agent huh. If she's just got a rash that's not so bad but lesions might be distracting.
Originally Posted by HeavenHell
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 14:46 #3697Senior Member

Posts: 67Google it
Google drug induced lupus.
Originally Posted by MayorPaul
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 12:48 #3696Senior Member

Posts: 116I just saw her recently. She is well worth it. Very accommodating. No rush at all. She'll ask for a face picture for a first meet and she'll return one (clothed) for her security and yours so there's no confusion when you arrive. She takes this seriously but if you don't play games with her, she won't with you. As far as I'm concerned, she's one of, if not the best around. But to each there own. I'd highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Rocky049
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 12:30 #3695Senior Member

Posts: 801I'm like 20 minutes from the Dell's area. I watch all the time and late spring thru summer are your best times. Right now it's hit or miss, maybe a provider will book a hotel room for a weekend, but this past winter & spring it's been pretty sparse.
Originally Posted by Croppyboy
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 12:23 #3694Senior Member

Posts: 183Talked to her last weekend, she warned me beforehand about the aforementioned issue, and I passed.
Originally Posted by MelterMan
[View Original Post]
Definitely no handler, but the higher volume bugs me.
-
04-12-19 09:11 #3693Senior Member

Posts: 331Wi Dells
Hi gang.
I know this has been asked before but I have not found any recent info.
Is there anyone in the Dells area that is worth it? BJ or even massage with HJ. Reading the forum is seems like there is not.
PM if needed.
Thanks.
CB.
-
04-12-19 02:21 #3692Senior Member

Posts: 394There are not really many skin diseases at all. I doubt acne even bad acne would make a guy turn around and leave. Guys who've seen her say it's not acne. So I'm guessing most likely eczema or possibly psoriasis. Might explain her money trouble if she's getting medical treatment with no insurance. Nothing to worry about catching they are not contagious. Can imagine it's rough on a chick watching your face go to he'll. Probably going to check her out this summer anyway she was always nice.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 01:24 #3691Senior Member

Posts: 294With a public defender she's looking at 6 months to a year with probably 3 years probation.
Originally Posted by HeavenHell
[View Original Post]
A mediocre criminal attorney 3-5 months with 3 years probation.
A good criminal attorney with a 15-20 k retainer gets all charges thrown out and probation.
You get what you pay for gentlemen.
-
04-12-19 00:34 #3690Regular Member

Posts: 13Natalie-Rockfor detail
Could you PM me the details of this girl? I really want to try her once.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 21:40 #3689Senior Member

Posts: 513Paige was great. I saw her a few times and really enjoyed the time with her. She was always nice to me and really has a great body. She did marry a woman, but is divorced now. I think she moved to the west coast.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 19:42 #3688Senior Member

Posts: 508Found
Unfortunately it appears another one bites the dust.
Originally Posted by HeavenHell
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 19:37 #3687Senior Member

Posts: 67Oh well.
She might be away for a while. There are charges pending for:
Forgery.
Damage to property.
Resisting an officer.
Operate Vehicle w / o Consent.
Originally Posted by Develish101
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 13:52 #3686Senior Member

Posts: 261Not her
Not her as far as I know, do your homework.
Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 13:19 #3685Senior Member

Posts: 131All of them? Damn.
Originally Posted by GunSmoke
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




