Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 13,036 to 13,050 of 16689
-
04-10-19 16:52 #3654Senior Member

Posts: 68Two things - 1 report 1 inquiry
1 - Asian Mia is the real deal. Take good care of this one. Has not posted in a while so no link but wow!! Menu was nice and rates were a bit high but worth it. I will repeat.
Second has anyone seen this one? Right up my ally but seems sketch. Contacted and asked me to go to a nearby gas station and wait for further instruction. Not doing that! LOL. Maybe it's just me being extra cautious.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/568187116889
-
04-10-19 16:37 #3653Senior Member

Posts: 508Missed out
Never seen Shae. Seen Native Shae numerous times and that was something I'll never forget! I agree 100% with passion for Brittan.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 15:51 #3652Senior Member

Posts: 2120Bummer. She rivaled Shae for the illusion of passion.
Originally Posted by NotRobd
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 14:44 #3651Senior Member

Posts: 504Lacy and Lacyy?
Was thinking about Aubryy being mia and it occurred to me that both Lacy and Lacyy are not posting anymore either. Probably not since last summer. Any word on them? Another one mia is Violet.
-
04-10-19 14:34 #3650Senior Member

Posts: 504Anybody know what happened to Aubrey or Aubreyy? Neither one has posted for ages, like last summer. Come to think of it could be 3 Aubreys cause the 1 bigger 1 still posts. The skinny one could be dead she looked awful last time I saw her. Usually when they stop posting they're locked up in Dane county jail.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 14:25 #3649Senior Member

Posts: 504I really hope catch and release applies to Brittan it be a shame for a talented girl to spend the summer locked up. And that those felony warrants weren't to serious. I think the minimum sentence for a state prison lock up is 5 years. Why the hell are these girls always in trouble with the law? Kind of money they make and all. Why not return the dam car?
Originally Posted by NotRobd
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 12:44 #3648Senior Member

Posts: 801I always hope for the best with girls, most hate what they're doing, and you can really get that vibe. That being said, I really don't mind a nuttiness once in a while. When I saw skinny Aubrey over a year ago, she had some issues, obviously drug related. But goddamn, she fucked like maniac.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 12:43 #3647Senior Member

Posts: 290Oh no, anyone find her on ccap?
Originally Posted by NotRobd
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 12:04 #3646Senior Member

Posts: 120Diamond / Chocolate Drop.
I saw this one twice this week, only for a quick visit.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/555075582927
Someone posted a ripoff in StG, but she is pretty cool. She knows who the person is and what he wanted (she didn't go along with his request), hence the ripoff retaliation. Great oral skills with mouth jewelry. Full DT BBJCIM, with no rushing. Going to try a HH next time as there are other services on the menu. Prices are pretty reasonable and seems like she is working hard to please.
D 101.
-
04-10-19 11:53 #3645Senior Member

Posts: 120Brittan.
I tried both her old number and her new one. Didn't get a response to either. I hope she isn't on a State vacation. She was a pretty good go-to for me.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
D 101.
-
04-10-19 10:01 #3644Senior Member

Posts: 508Yes
But for some, much more serious then others. I'm not a therapist, but after conversations I have had with her, I really would say some help would be a good thing. Hope for the best with her.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 08:43 #3643Senior Member

Posts: 2120I suspect we're all dealing with some mental health issues. LOL.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 04:22 #3642Regular Member

Posts: 1No more Britton
She is in Dane county jail. I saw her being escorted out of eastside hotel a week ago. I believe there was a couple felony warrants and a automobile she forgot to return.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 22:00 #3641Senior Member

Posts: 698Having issues and should be avoided? What may that be?
Originally Posted by HeavenHell
[View Original Post]
I hear acne.
I hear burns.
Is it an STD?
Just would like to clear it up a little, that's all.
-
04-09-19 20:55 #3640Senior Member

Posts: 508No responce
I just get silence. I think she may be dealing with some mental health issues after speaking with her a few times. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






