Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 16690
-
04-15-19 03:43 #3715Regular Member

Posts: 13Maria
Anyone has seen this girl? TGTBT?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/792403842429
-
04-15-19 03:33 #3714Regular Member

Posts: 13Natalie at Rockford
I saw Natalie on Sunday and completely satisfied with the session. Thanks to ADAvet101 and Mad Jockey for your recommendation. It was quite a bit of drive for me but at the end totally worth it. She was a real sweetheart.
Originally Posted by ADAvet101
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 23:50 #3713Senior Member

Posts: 801Didn't the older one have some negative reviews? As I recall awhile back I thought it looked like Jane Dusk (when Jane was gone for a bit), but some comments were that she a ripoff.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 23:50 #3712Senior Member

Posts: 961Break
I saw lily last week and had such a good experience that I decided maybe I could retire on a good note, especially after all of the bad experiences I've had lately. We'll see if it lasts? Sounds like I picked a good time though! Good luck out there!
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 18:57 #3711Senior Member

Posts: 2120Krissy / Autumn
I've seen two Autumns in Madison:
This one is older, attractive, somewhat GFE:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/368337717470
And this one, currently going by Krissy. Previously when she posted she went by Autumn, I saw her twice, and I reviewed her then, maybe a year ago?
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/632001906738
I think the pics in this ad are fake, but she's one of the cuter girls I've seen in Madison. Time may not have been kind, though. I'm curious if anyone has seen this Krissy recently.
When I saw her, she was very new to the scene, and very hesitant. Kind of like a dead fish, but I found her so attractive, I saw her twice.
-
04-14-19 16:47 #3710Senior Member

Posts: 508Forget it!
I looked last night, and after the first 3 pages I gave up. Absolutely no interest in any of them. I think this may be my sign it'd time for a break.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 15:38 #3709Senior Member

Posts: 67Better stick with incall
Neighbors might be suspicious when the gal in the orange jumpsuit comes knocking at your door.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 15:22 #3708Senior Member

Posts: 2120Any body getting anything other than the bottom of the barrel?
It's like a completely wasteland out there lately.
-
04-13-19 21:59 #3707Senior Member

Posts: 806She is a nice professional lady
I met her one time and she drove to my place last Fall. She is very professional and no drama.
I did not contact her after the dating, because I have been travelling around the world and states.
But she definitely will be remembered for her professional service.
Xx.
Originally Posted by Develish101
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-19 19:16 #3706Senior Member

Posts: 82Lacey
Got ghosted after arriving. So I went to see an old stand-by that has her shit together.
Originally Posted by GunSmoke
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-19 00:53 #3705Senior Member

Posts: 1136I've never been successful at actually getting in touch with her.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-19 00:05 #3704Senior Member

Posts: 2120Tay?
Anybody seen Tay recently? She seems to have disappeared (again).
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/738831249861
-
04-12-19 23:56 #3703Senior Member

Posts: 2120Stripper?
I haven't seen this girl, but she's in Baraboo, 20 minutes from the Dells? Might be worth checking out. She says full service. I'd be interested to hear any reports from anyone who's taken the plunge.
Originally Posted by Croppyboy
[View Original Post]
http://madison.skipthegames.com/stri...s/619910352630
-
04-12-19 19:59 #3702Senior Member

Posts: 232Wisconsin dells
Its dead now, wait till the tourest season, things bloom then.
Originally Posted by Croppyboy
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 19:31 #3701Senior Member

Posts: 504I'll bet 6' Nicole is locked up to she hasn't posted for awhile either and has the habit of getting locked up to. With all our escorts in jail might not be a bad idea to become a jailer for the women's branch of the jail, wonder if they hire guys.
Originally Posted by GunSmoke
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






