Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 7373
-
04-06-19 22:56 #803Senior Member

Posts: 102Amy Review Update
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/231974160294
Recently I wrote a review on her, but after my latest visit I must say she is a do not visit (DNV). Unlike some of the negative post posted on stg I seen her again, because she never gave me a problem when scheduling or meeting her before.
So this time I go see her different location, more of an small apartment, but you can tell more then one person stays here. Time to get down to business everything is fine and the BJ is better then before but, she could only go up really. Get onto the purpose of being here and no bs 5 min in "Your penis is hurting me. " Now I am told I'm above average for sure and often joke with girls about it, but she bsing me about to big for her, because iv seen her before no complaints all of a sudden not even 10 min into an hr session and this. Afterwards can't continue and I just left. I treat this like I do the casino after all and only spend what I can stand to lose. Didn't want to ask for a small refund, cause I don't like hearing no to things that are mine and she is a women so nothin I can do without causing trouble.
In all if you have not seen her before DNV cause I'm sure at this point she is really trying to take your money, but in a more subtle way then robbing you but by not fulfilling services. I guess if you must see her a qv is best as:
1: First time only wanted qv so 15 min is all I needed.
2: Second time 10-15 min and no finish for an hour session which was 120.
-
04-05-19 15:01 #802Senior Member

Posts: 60Seriously?
Yeah, I'm always wary of girls who have pictures taken by someone else. I figured she had a handler. The price was insane. I don't even see those prices in Vegas where they weren't all Western Mass-type women. GPS for sure.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 13:59 #801Senior Member

Posts: 660That's hilarious, I used to fuck Jenny years ago for as low as 40 bucks. She was never a greedy person. I suspect the $1500 are the terms and conditions being set by her pimp / boyfriend.
Originally Posted by Looper13
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 06:39 #800Senior Member

Posts: 343Ripoffs
Stay away girls rip you off total scam.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/509541671878
-
04-04-19 17:45 #799Senior Member

Posts: 60Thanks for the info
I hada good feeling about Jenny but she wanted $1500 for an overnight outcall. I feel that's excessive for someone who is 5 months pregnant unless you're catering to fetishists, which I am not. She looks very good and I was eager to have her but I just couldn't justify the cost, especially when you think that an overnight visit will only amount to a few hours of action and then a comfortable bed for these girls who don't always have the best living accommodations. I'm not saying Jenny is living in a bad situation, but I feel sleeping in a hotel room should knock the price down, especially if you don't have other dates that night already. Good to know she's trustworthy and maybe in a year or so I'll give her a try. Seems like a really nice woman. My hunt continues so if you guys have someone who does moderately priced overnight outcalls, please let me know. I've reached out to a few women on STG but haven't had anything materialize.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-19 12:09 #798Senior Member

Posts: 502Amy
I saw Amy a few months ago for a car BJ. Donation was 3 Hamilton's, I thought sure how bad can it be.
Well IMHO, it wasn't worth it. Only put the head in her mouth & 2 finger short jerk. I could only get a half semi.
So I ended up jerking off into her mouth.
Only good was she swallowed the whole load.
I did not notice any sign of use.
I've been thinking of maybe trying a QV to Greece, but not if she has meth mouth.
Originally Posted by Alwaysbare
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-19 11:57 #797Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 11Thanks guys!!
Thank you! Its says alot about me for people to trust me and actually admit that I'm a good person. Especially in this profession its great to be trusted!
-
04-04-19 07:42 #796Banned Member

Posts: 86Amy. The good bad and ugly
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/700764111793
Stayed in west Springfield and have been seeing her ads for a while and love her big plump ass.
So the good, she is real and showed up, pics of her body are real, nice C cups and plump rump. Oh and 120 for the hour.
The bad. Jerked me off for 2 hours plus til she finally showed up.
The ugly, Obvious drug use. Chemical smell on her breath real turn off normally woulda sent the meth head packing but was super horny.
Decent BBBJ not into kissing with the chem breathe, she will take it raw in every hole doesn't really seem to get into it, I sent her packing after 20 minutes after I blew on her tits. I wouldn't see again.
-
04-03-19 21:44 #795Senior Member

Posts: 502Completely
She is comepletly trust worthy.
A few have speculated about her boyfriend, I've seen him when I first started seeing her, but not anymore (at least for me).
She had a bad experience so he would stick around. If you're good to her, he doesn't bother you.
That's my 2 ˘.
Kev.
Originally Posted by Looper13
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-19 12:58 #794Senior Member

Posts: 60Jenny
Good to know. Been in contact with her and she sent me a side pic of her stomach with a shirt on. I've asked for a nude one so hopefully she delivers. Also wondering if you guys think she's good enough for an overnight. Does she come off as trustworthy as far as these girls can seem? Sounds like she's had a lot of action on here so I'm hoping some of you can speak to her character. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-19 11:46 #793Senior Member

Posts: 52Cayman2007
I saw her a few weeks ago for a BBBJCIM. It was nice and sloppy. She's a spitter. Tall and I though good looking. The donation was.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
Much more. She seamed to have saggy skin like she had lost lots of fat. It's a privet house that she and her family are renavating. The play room is on the third floor. I'm thinking about going back for CFS. 1. 75. Omeone in the house is a smoker.
-
04-03-19 01:09 #792Senior Member

Posts: 161Seen her
In ads all over, like all over the country, Been discussed multiple times in last few months.
Originally Posted by BradStevens
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 18:32 #791Senior Member

Posts: 239Frecklez & Dahlia
I'm curious if any other mongers have seen Frecklez. I've been seeing these ads on and off since 2012 (that cherry-skull ass tattoo is distinctive LOL) but I just did a search on her here and came up empty.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...z/137050725266
She's bigger than her pics make her seem, I guess (172 lbs!) but that's fine with me. I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience with her, good or bad, before I take the plunge.
And for you mongers who do like the occasional BBW. Dahlia isn't quite as glam as her pics, but she is friendly, accommodating, and laid back:
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...i/643766683898
Very heavy though (thick legs, big belly). Nice droopy boobs and a cute face. QV was. 8 and I hope to sample her again before too long. Vanilla mish QV for me was enough to satisfy. She's in the Metro West / Boston area.
Stay safe,
JS2.
-
04-02-19 16:20 #790Senior Member

Posts: 118Anybody ever see this one?
I've been interested I seeing this one. Any info?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/052958817368
-
04-02-19 13:00 #789Senior Member

Posts: 207I saw her last year at her house which I reported on. The place is a complete dump. Late one night about a month ago I decided to try her again. This time I picked her up. Same thing as first time, just wasnt an enjoyable time. She didn't have any user signs that I could see, we just didn't click. This time she kept asking me for a tip after I gave her the donation. That was annoying. Idk about anyone else but I feel a tip is up to the customer, but not for you to ask. She's the only provider I've seen that did that.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






