High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 439 of 492 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 489 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #801

    Seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by BradStevens  [View Original Post]
    I've been interested I seeing this one. Any info?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/052958817368
    In ads all over, like all over the country, Been discussed multiple times in last few months.

  2. #800

    Frecklez & Dahlia

    I'm curious if any other mongers have seen Frecklez. I've been seeing these ads on and off since 2012 (that cherry-skull ass tattoo is distinctive LOL) but I just did a search on her here and came up empty.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...z/137050725266

    She's bigger than her pics make her seem, I guess (172 lbs!) but that's fine with me. I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience with her, good or bad, before I take the plunge.

    And for you mongers who do like the occasional BBW. Dahlia isn't quite as glam as her pics, but she is friendly, accommodating, and laid back:

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...i/643766683898

    Very heavy though (thick legs, big belly). Nice droopy boobs and a cute face. QV was. 8 and I hope to sample her again before too long. Vanilla mish QV for me was enough to satisfy. She's in the Metro West / Boston area.

    Stay safe,

    JS2.

  3. #799

    Anybody ever see this one?

    I've been interested I seeing this one. Any info?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/052958817368

  4. #798
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year at her house which I reported on. The place is a complete dump. Late one night about a month ago I decided to try her again. This time I picked her up. Same thing as first time, just wasnt an enjoyable time. She didn't have any user signs that I could see, we just didn't click. This time she kept asking me for a tip after I gave her the donation. That was annoying. Idk about anyone else but I feel a tip is up to the customer, but not for you to ask. She's the only provider I've seen that did that.

  5. #797

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer90  [View Original Post]
    I tried to make an appointment but she never got back to me. I may try again tomorrow.
    I finally got a response from her, but her prices are a bit more than I'm willing to pay. She told me she had gotten over 200 msgs that morning alone and gave me price of 150 for hhr. Also said she only need to see 2-3 guys a day to make it worth it. Good luck on that one.

  6. #796

    Preggo.

    I saw Jenny last week again. Great service. I've seen her a bunch of times, she knows exactly what I like.

    QV to Greece. Lubed up her ass in preparation, BBBJ to start, almost made me cum right away (she's loves giving head), then start to the A!

    The 1st couple of times, I thought she did not really like Greek, but the last several times, she's been into it. She was moving her ass back & forth f*cking my d*ck w / her ass. Super hot! Perhaps it's pregnant hormones.

    Boobs are bigger, I asked if they're more sensitive, but not yet.

    Her belly is a little bigger, noticeably pregnant, but nothing that gets in the way yet. Even when it does, I'll still go & see her.

    I always have a great time w / her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Looper13  [View Original Post]
    Looking to set something up with Jenny this weekend but you guys seem to be saying she's pregnant. My question for you fine gentlemen that have tried her in the last few months is how pregnant? I see a lot of stuff about bumps and I know those only get bigger. Haha. Don't want to pull the trigger if she's too big. Her pics don't show anything.

  7. #795

    Jenny

    Looking to set something up with Jenny this weekend but you guys seem to be saying she's pregnant. My question for you fine gentlemen that have tried her in the last few months is how pregnant? I see a lot of stuff about bumps and I know those only get bigger. Haha. Don't want to pull the trigger if she's too big. Her pics don't show anything.

  8. #794

    Naomi, aka Raven aka Iris aka Edna


  9. #793

    Jessie

    Gave WSW my number to call me tomorow. Anyone have experience with Jessie from High / School. Mid 20's kinda cute. I'm not a fan of the sweat pant look she had. Bundled up so she didn't offer a good idea of body. Drove away and as I stopped for car backing in on Union, Rose came around to driver's side. She had cute smile of anticipation as I locked the door. Told her I was all set and she asked why I wouldn't give her a ride. I told her "because you don't get out of the car"! I kinda regret not snagging her but I remember the bad dates we had. Besides, I just dropped G Dawg off. Gave me FS for 10 bucks for the ride. Sweet.

  10. #792
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry7588  [View Original Post]
    How were her looks and body?
    Sorry about that, I did not see this post. Looks are OK, she is not ugly but nothing special at all just around average I guess. As for body she has a a bit of a stomach which is why she told me she doesn't like cw so I didn't push it. There are some face pics online I believe, though she was smaller.

  11. #791

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    So, anyone pull the trigger on this one (recently, that is)? I reached out last night but never heard back.
    I tried to make an appointment but she never got back to me. I may try again tomorrow.

  12. #790

    Double header

    I recently sampled some of the Springfield goods for the first time as I made a trip to check out the new casino.

    Stopped in to see the "head doctor" on my way out. BBBJCIM w / swallow. Nice job, nice girl and fair donation. Her ad states oral only but I got the feeling more is on the table if she likes you. I'd recommend her.

    Saw Kiki on my way home. BBBJCIM w / spit. She has a very pleasant personality and actually looks better in person. Decent, soft, sensual BJ. I might repeat if she was able to host.

  13. #789

    Stella.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Found her. This is a girl who danced at the Mardi Gras. Cute little petite thing. Got enhanced boobs, I think. Went on to do a few porn shoots. She had been available for OTC from the Grad in the past, allegedly. However, she also had a social media presence and there was a lot of trolling of her on social media as well as on message boards. It is very possible that these adds are real, but it is also possible that these ads are someone trying to mess with her b.
    So, anyone pull the trigger on this one (recently, that is)? I reached out last night but never heard back.

  14. #788
    Quote Originally Posted by BradStevens  [View Original Post]
    I set up a meet up with Jenn because most reviews I read were positive. She totally jerked me around. Said to meet at a certain time. I show up and she didn't answer the door or respond to texts / calls etc. She literally messages me hours later.

    Saying she fell asleep, which was weird because she was texting me as I pulled up. Cross her off my to do list!
    My guess is that she either double-booked or she decided she didn't like how you looked. That first one is all to common, but I wouldn't think someone having people come to a residence would risk it. The second seems more likely, but I have no idea what you look like, so.

  15. #787

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by BradStevens  [View Original Post]
    I know she's pregnant, but she literally was texting me as a I pulled into her driveway. So in 5 seconds she went from texting me to sleeping? I've seen most people had good experiences, unfortunately she wasted my time.
    Don't bother with Jenn, same happened to me. Should've bounced when she didn't come down instantly. Noticed a car pulling out next to the place suddenly, then I saw another car following me around until I pulled over and then they started speeding off. Was trying to follow them back but they were too fast. This could all be a coincidence, but I'm not risking it. Hosting area is too shady. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape