Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 440 of 492 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 490 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 7372
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #787

    Preggo.

    I saw Jenny last week again. Great service. I've seen her a bunch of times, she knows exactly what I like.

    QV to Greece. Lubed up her ass in preparation, BBBJ to start, almost made me cum right away (she's loves giving head), then start to the A!

    The 1st couple of times, I thought she did not really like Greek, but the last several times, she's been into it. She was moving her ass back & forth f*cking my d*ck w / her ass. Super hot! Perhaps it's pregnant hormones.

    Boobs are bigger, I asked if they're more sensitive, but not yet.

    Her belly is a little bigger, noticeably pregnant, but nothing that gets in the way yet. Even when it does, I'll still go & see her.

    I always have a great time w / her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Looper13  [View Original Post]
    Looking to set something up with Jenny this weekend but you guys seem to be saying she's pregnant. My question for you fine gentlemen that have tried her in the last few months is how pregnant? I see a lot of stuff about bumps and I know those only get bigger. Haha. Don't want to pull the trigger if she's too big. Her pics don't show anything.

  2. #786

    Jenny

    Looking to set something up with Jenny this weekend but you guys seem to be saying she's pregnant. My question for you fine gentlemen that have tried her in the last few months is how pregnant? I see a lot of stuff about bumps and I know those only get bigger. Haha. Don't want to pull the trigger if she's too big. Her pics don't show anything.

  3. #785

    Naomi, aka Raven aka Iris aka Edna


  4. #784

    Jessie

    Gave WSW my number to call me tomorow. Anyone have experience with Jessie from High / School. Mid 20's kinda cute. I'm not a fan of the sweat pant look she had. Bundled up so she didn't offer a good idea of body. Drove away and as I stopped for car backing in on Union, Rose came around to driver's side. She had cute smile of anticipation as I locked the door. Told her I was all set and she asked why I wouldn't give her a ride. I told her "because you don't get out of the car"! I kinda regret not snagging her but I remember the bad dates we had. Besides, I just dropped G Dawg off. Gave me FS for 10 bucks for the ride. Sweet.

  5. #783
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry7588  [View Original Post]
    How were her looks and body?
    Sorry about that, I did not see this post. Looks are OK, she is not ugly but nothing special at all just around average I guess. As for body she has a a bit of a stomach which is why she told me she doesn't like cw so I didn't push it. There are some face pics online I believe, though she was smaller.

  6. #782

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    So, anyone pull the trigger on this one (recently, that is)? I reached out last night but never heard back.
    I tried to make an appointment but she never got back to me. I may try again tomorrow.

  7. #781

    Double header

    I recently sampled some of the Springfield goods for the first time as I made a trip to check out the new casino.

    Stopped in to see the "head doctor" on my way out. BBBJCIM w / swallow. Nice job, nice girl and fair donation. Her ad states oral only but I got the feeling more is on the table if she likes you. I'd recommend her.

    Saw Kiki on my way home. BBBJCIM w / spit. She has a very pleasant personality and actually looks better in person. Decent, soft, sensual BJ. I might repeat if she was able to host.

  8. #780

    Stella.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Found her. This is a girl who danced at the Mardi Gras. Cute little petite thing. Got enhanced boobs, I think. Went on to do a few porn shoots. She had been available for OTC from the Grad in the past, allegedly. However, she also had a social media presence and there was a lot of trolling of her on social media as well as on message boards. It is very possible that these adds are real, but it is also possible that these ads are someone trying to mess with her b.
    So, anyone pull the trigger on this one (recently, that is)? I reached out last night but never heard back.

  9. #779
    Quote Originally Posted by BradStevens  [View Original Post]
    I set up a meet up with Jenn because most reviews I read were positive. She totally jerked me around. Said to meet at a certain time. I show up and she didn't answer the door or respond to texts / calls etc. She literally messages me hours later.

    Saying she fell asleep, which was weird because she was texting me as I pulled up. Cross her off my to do list!
    My guess is that she either double-booked or she decided she didn't like how you looked. That first one is all to common, but I wouldn't think someone having people come to a residence would risk it. The second seems more likely, but I have no idea what you look like, so.

  10. #778

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by BradStevens  [View Original Post]
    I know she's pregnant, but she literally was texting me as a I pulled into her driveway. So in 5 seconds she went from texting me to sleeping? I've seen most people had good experiences, unfortunately she wasted my time.
    Don't bother with Jenn, same happened to me. Should've bounced when she didn't come down instantly. Noticed a car pulling out next to the place suddenly, then I saw another car following me around until I pulled over and then they started speeding off. Was trying to follow them back but they were too fast. This could all be a coincidence, but I'm not risking it. Hosting area is too shady. YMMV.

  11. #777

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBell  [View Original Post]
    She's 4 months pregnant.
    I know she's pregnant, but she literally was texting me as a I pulled into her driveway. So in 5 seconds she went from texting me to sleeping? I've seen most people had good experiences, unfortunately she wasted my time.

  12. #776

    Kiki from Chicopee

    By the way, this is Kiki from Chicopee.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/368173470470

  13. #775

    Kiki from Chicopee

    Met with this provider and she is a sweetheart. Real nice down to Earth girl. She also does not do drugs and is very responsive. Only negative is she can only do outcall, so make sure you have a place to bring her.

  14. #774

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySmth2  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her yet but I sure would like to. Have thought about pulling the trigger but not yet. Her current ads both seem to have the same phone # now.

    If you TOFTT, let us know, thanks.

    Stay safe,

    JS2.
    Ok. Found her. This is a girl who danced at the Mardi Gras. Cute little petite thing. Got enhanced boobs, I think. Went on to do a few porn shoots. She had been available for OTC from the Grad in the past, allegedly. However, she also had a social media presence and there was a lot of trolling of her on social media as well as on message boards. It is very possible that these adds are real, but it is also possible that these ads are someone trying to mess with her b.

  15. #773

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer90  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet. There are 2 different ads with different numbers. Wanted to check here before I TOFT. Really like her looks in pics.
    Haven't seen her yet but I sure would like to. Have thought about pulling the trigger but not yet. Her current ads both seem to have the same phone # now.

    If you TOFTT, let us know, thanks.

    Stay safe,

    JS2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape