Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 439 of 492 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 489 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #801
    Quote Originally Posted by Looper13  [View Original Post]
    I hada good feeling about Jenny but she wanted $1500 for an overnight outcall. I feel that's excessive for someone who is 5 months pregnant unless you're catering to fetishists, which I am not. She looks very good and I was eager to have her but I just couldn't justify the cost, especially when you think that an overnight visit will only amount to a few hours of action and then a comfortable bed for these girls who don't always have the best living accommodations. I'm not saying Jenny is living in a bad situation, but I feel sleeping in a hotel room should knock the price down, especially if you don't have other dates that night already. Good to know she's trustworthy and maybe in a year or so I'll give her a try. Seems like a really nice woman. My hunt continues so if you guys have someone who does moderately priced overnight outcalls, please let me know. I've reached out to a few women on STG but haven't had anything materialize.
    That's hilarious, I used to fuck Jenny years ago for as low as 40 bucks. She was never a greedy person. I suspect the $1500 are the terms and conditions being set by her pimp / boyfriend.

  2. #800

    Ripoffs

    Stay away girls rip you off total scam.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/509541671878

  3. #799

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    She is comepletly trust worthy.

    A few have speculated about her boyfriend, I've seen him when I first started seeing her, but not anymore (at least for me).

    She had a bad experience so he would stick around. If you're good to her, he doesn't bother you.

    That's my 2 .

    Kev.
    I hada good feeling about Jenny but she wanted $1500 for an overnight outcall. I feel that's excessive for someone who is 5 months pregnant unless you're catering to fetishists, which I am not. She looks very good and I was eager to have her but I just couldn't justify the cost, especially when you think that an overnight visit will only amount to a few hours of action and then a comfortable bed for these girls who don't always have the best living accommodations. I'm not saying Jenny is living in a bad situation, but I feel sleeping in a hotel room should knock the price down, especially if you don't have other dates that night already. Good to know she's trustworthy and maybe in a year or so I'll give her a try. Seems like a really nice woman. My hunt continues so if you guys have someone who does moderately priced overnight outcalls, please let me know. I've reached out to a few women on STG but haven't had anything materialize.

  4. #798

    Amy

    I saw Amy a few months ago for a car BJ. Donation was 3 Hamilton's, I thought sure how bad can it be.

    Well IMHO, it wasn't worth it. Only put the head in her mouth & 2 finger short jerk. I could only get a half semi.

    So I ended up jerking off into her mouth.

    Only good was she swallowed the whole load.

    I did not notice any sign of use.

    I've been thinking of maybe trying a QV to Greece, but not if she has meth mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysbare  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/700764111793

    Stayed in west Springfield and have been seeing her ads for a while and love her big plump ass.

    So the good, she is real and showed up, pics of her body are real, nice C cups and plump rump. Oh and 120 for the hour.

    The bad. Jerked me off for 2 hours plus til she finally showed up.

    The ugly, Obvious drug use. Chemical smell on her breath real turn off normally woulda sent the meth head packing but was super horny.

    Decent BBBJ not into kissing with the chem breathe, she will take it raw in every hole doesn't really seem to get into it, I sent her packing after 20 minutes after I blew on her tits. I wouldn't see again.

  5. #797

    Thanks guys!!

    Thank you! Its says alot about me for people to trust me and actually admit that I'm a good person. Especially in this profession its great to be trusted!

  6. #796

    Amy. The good bad and ugly

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/700764111793

    Stayed in west Springfield and have been seeing her ads for a while and love her big plump ass.

    So the good, she is real and showed up, pics of her body are real, nice C cups and plump rump. Oh and 120 for the hour.

    The bad. Jerked me off for 2 hours plus til she finally showed up.

    The ugly, Obvious drug use. Chemical smell on her breath real turn off normally woulda sent the meth head packing but was super horny.

    Decent BBBJ not into kissing with the chem breathe, she will take it raw in every hole doesn't really seem to get into it, I sent her packing after 20 minutes after I blew on her tits. I wouldn't see again.

  7. #795

    Completely

    She is comepletly trust worthy.

    A few have speculated about her boyfriend, I've seen him when I first started seeing her, but not anymore (at least for me).

    She had a bad experience so he would stick around. If you're good to her, he doesn't bother you.

    That's my 2 ˘.

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by Looper13  [View Original Post]
    Good to know. Been in contact with her and she sent me a side pic of her stomach with a shirt on. I've asked for a nude one so hopefully she delivers. Also wondering if you guys think she's good enough for an overnight. Does she come off as trustworthy as far as these girls can seem? Sounds like she's had a lot of action on here so I'm hoping some of you can speak to her character. Thanks in advance.

  8. #794

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jenny last week again. Great service. I've seen her a bunch of times, she knows exactly what I like.

    QV to Greece. Lubed up her ass in preparation, BBBJ to start, almost made me cum right away (she's loves giving head), then start to the A!

    The 1st couple of times, I thought she did not really like Greek, but the last several times, she's been into it. She was moving her ass back & forth f*cking my d*ck w / her ass. Super hot! Perhaps it's pregnant hormones.

    Boobs are bigger, I asked if they're more sensitive, but not yet.

    Her belly is a little bigger, noticeably pregnant, but nothing that gets in the way yet. Even when it does, I'll still go & see her.

    I always have a great time w / her.
    Good to know. Been in contact with her and she sent me a side pic of her stomach with a shirt on. I've asked for a nude one so hopefully she delivers. Also wondering if you guys think she's good enough for an overnight. Does she come off as trustworthy as far as these girls can seem? Sounds like she's had a lot of action on here so I'm hoping some of you can speak to her character. Thanks in advance.

  9. #793

    Cayman2007

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    She seems too good to be true. I'm very suspicious.
    I saw her a few weeks ago for a BBBJCIM. It was nice and sloppy. She's a spitter. Tall and I though good looking. The donation was.

    Much more. She seamed to have saggy skin like she had lost lots of fat. It's a privet house that she and her family are renavating. The play room is on the third floor. I'm thinking about going back for CFS. 1. 75. Omeone in the house is a smoker.

  10. #792

    Seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by BradStevens  [View Original Post]
    I've been interested I seeing this one. Any info?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/052958817368
    In ads all over, like all over the country, Been discussed multiple times in last few months.

  11. #791

    Frecklez & Dahlia

    I'm curious if any other mongers have seen Frecklez. I've been seeing these ads on and off since 2012 (that cherry-skull ass tattoo is distinctive LOL) but I just did a search on her here and came up empty.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...z/137050725266

    She's bigger than her pics make her seem, I guess (172 lbs!) but that's fine with me. I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience with her, good or bad, before I take the plunge.

    And for you mongers who do like the occasional BBW. Dahlia isn't quite as glam as her pics, but she is friendly, accommodating, and laid back:

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...i/643766683898

    Very heavy though (thick legs, big belly). Nice droopy boobs and a cute face. QV was. 8 and I hope to sample her again before too long. Vanilla mish QV for me was enough to satisfy. She's in the Metro West / Boston area.

    Stay safe,

    JS2.

  12. #790

    Anybody ever see this one?

    I've been interested I seeing this one. Any info?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/052958817368

  13. #789
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year at her house which I reported on. The place is a complete dump. Late one night about a month ago I decided to try her again. This time I picked her up. Same thing as first time, just wasnt an enjoyable time. She didn't have any user signs that I could see, we just didn't click. This time she kept asking me for a tip after I gave her the donation. That was annoying. Idk about anyone else but I feel a tip is up to the customer, but not for you to ask. She's the only provider I've seen that did that.

  14. #788

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer90  [View Original Post]
    I tried to make an appointment but she never got back to me. I may try again tomorrow.
    I finally got a response from her, but her prices are a bit more than I'm willing to pay. She told me she had gotten over 200 msgs that morning alone and gave me price of 150 for hhr. Also said she only need to see 2-3 guys a day to make it worth it. Good luck on that one.

  15. #787

    Preggo.

    I saw Jenny last week again. Great service. I've seen her a bunch of times, she knows exactly what I like.

    QV to Greece. Lubed up her ass in preparation, BBBJ to start, almost made me cum right away (she's loves giving head), then start to the A!

    The 1st couple of times, I thought she did not really like Greek, but the last several times, she's been into it. She was moving her ass back & forth f*cking my d*ck w / her ass. Super hot! Perhaps it's pregnant hormones.

    Boobs are bigger, I asked if they're more sensitive, but not yet.

    Her belly is a little bigger, noticeably pregnant, but nothing that gets in the way yet. Even when it does, I'll still go & see her.

    I always have a great time w / her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Looper13  [View Original Post]
    Looking to set something up with Jenny this weekend but you guys seem to be saying she's pregnant. My question for you fine gentlemen that have tried her in the last few months is how pregnant? I see a lot of stuff about bumps and I know those only get bigger. Haha. Don't want to pull the trigger if she's too big. Her pics don't show anything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape