Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,316 to 27,330 of 37350
-
03-11-19 11:45 #10035Senior Member

Posts: 1774In her case, "phone messed up" usually means she put her cash somewhere other than on the phone bill. I've told her 100 times if she was better about keeping her phone on, she would make a ton more $$ and get all the "candy" she needs.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 11:37 #10034Senior Member

Posts: 348Let's be honest how many times has your phone messed up for few days Anschluss started working again? I know in all my years having a phone it's never happened to me. I've had them break but nevertheless started working again.so I think you meant she ignored her phone over weekend and got back to you to her convience
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 11:24 #10033Senior Member

Posts: 28Lola, Kimmie, Emele
Had a dream some time ago with Lolakashhh. Tours seemingly independtly, was last in rva in March. Upscale downtown location. Pics real. Verification neccessary. Caught her in the morning for an unrushed session. BBBJ & cFs. She's a performer and uses her best assets to please.
More recently had a dream with kimmie. Not upscale at all. Pics real. Warmup not as inticing as Lola but different type of service than lola. Where Lola performs for you, Kimmie is out to enjoy herself.
Emely. Pics real. Upscale downtown location. Was Rushed. Started complainging about time half way through.
-
03-11-19 11:21 #10032Senior Member

Posts: 1084Misty
Last I heard she was in Henrico and then transferred to a rehab facility. If anyone has heard from her or has her contact info let me know.
-
03-11-19 10:59 #10031Senior Member

Posts: 694Charlotte
Still around and still providing excellent services at great rates.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 10:59 #10030Senior Member

Posts: 73Searching
Make sure "All open forums" is unchecked, and only search in the Richmond, Va forums.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 10:36 #10029Senior Member

Posts: 957Thanks
Appreciate the link.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
I used the search function but gave up after four pages of "Anna's" from all over the country. Just did another search and her link finally was on the fifth page.
Is there a way to use the search box and actually just look at Richmond? I tried Anna Richmond & got the same search results as using just Anna.
-
03-11-19 10:28 #10028Senior Member

Posts: 510Little red
Her phone was effed up all weekend. She texted me last night after a 3 day delay. Well worth the hasssle. Golf ball and garden hose.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 09:14 #10027Senior Member

Posts: 313Little Red
I have been trying to schedule with her on several occasions but it's a nightmare trying to set something up with her. By time she responds a day or two later I have already found another option. Any advice or has someone seen her recently that can give me some tips on finalizing something with her.
-
03-11-19 09:10 #10026Senior Member

Posts: 313Charlotte
I have not seen anything about her in a week or so. Anyone know if she is still around?
-
03-10-19 23:52 #10025Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 11Matilda.
Spent some time with Matilda. Quick to respond and ready at the time we agreed. Clean girl and clean room. Accurate Pics and good at what she does. Would recommend.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/217778185556
-
03-10-19 15:50 #10024Senior Member

Posts: 189Some advice
Thanks again for the spot on with little Lisa. Have wanted to try some chocolate and was wondering if any one of you had ant good suggestions. Good BBBJ and DATY would be nice. Thanks ahead of time.
-
03-10-19 15:04 #10023Senior Member

Posts: 1333Anna
The search function works on the site and she's been reviewed here.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...a/712803048994
-
03-10-19 12:13 #10022Regular Member

Posts: 16JB now posting in CL Resumes
Stumbled upon this resume the other day and did a little checking on here first. Glad I did, and thanks to all those who have posted warnings about her being one to avoid! Her post: "Hi my name is J. B I'm a widowed single mom. I'm looking for work I know it seems like a lot but I also don't drive. I stay at a hotel off bells and commerce. It's getting deep and expensive any work would be so appreciated. I don't steal, I am very honest also look forward to meeting new people. Please no games, no drama no law enforcement. ".
Originally Posted by CavalierHoo
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
UsoC.
-
03-10-19 12:04 #10021Senior Member

Posts: 957Link?
My pet peeve is when guys mention where her ad is and don't post a link.
Originally Posted by GreenMask009
[View Original Post]
At least you could do a decent search on the old BP.
I go to Atlanta for business so I'd love to see of who you speak Sir.










Reply With Quote





