Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,796 to 27,810 of 37352
-
01-28-19 08:20 #9557Senior Member

Posts: 182Crazy Jamie
In case you do not know what she looks like. And this is probably the guy she is hanging with since she has been posting with him on social media.
Originally Posted by RvaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 08:09 #9556Senior Member

Posts: 58Who
Who were you seeing? Crazy ass Jamie?
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 07:50 #9555Regular Member

Posts: 2She is sick, needs help.
Originally Posted by SimpleVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 07:07 #9554Senior Member

Posts: 182Always double lock
Put the chain on the door and if the upper lock works, lock that too.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-19 17:50 #9553Senior Member

Posts: 514Be safe
THis is why I like boards like this and sharing information. I am glad you were safe. Good idea to put the chain on the door.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-19 15:58 #9552Senior Member

Posts: 100She text me about 9. Service not bad, good service. I seen her 3 times.
Originally Posted by GolfMan57
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-19 15:00 #9551Senior Member

Posts: 29Shelby
Anyone want to let me in on Shelby since Maria was gone before I had a chance to visit?
-
01-27-19 10:32 #9550Senior Member

Posts: 128Midlo Maria was popped by Henrico two months ago.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-19 10:22 #9549Senior Member

Posts: 470Shelby
She must have grouped text, I got one at about the same time.
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 23:36 #9548Senior Member

Posts: 59Matlida
Looks she is also gone silent. Anyone know she fell in trouble too?
-
01-26-19 22:05 #9547Senior Member

Posts: 138Yes sir!
I most certainly did. LOL.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 21:51 #9546Senior Member

Posts: 201Money Back
Glad you made it out of there safe and appreciate the intel. I'm sure you did, but you didn't write it or maybe I missed it, did you get your money back? LOL.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 20:46 #9545Senior Member

Posts: 138Stay far away from this one!
Now I see why it was said to stay away. Went to see her Thursday night at the famous Inn on Midlo. Tried to pull the cash and dash on me. Got in the room and something didn't feel right. Been in this hobby for a while, and noticed she was uneasy. Said I looked like Uncle LEO. LOL. Asked for donation, upfront which is normal but noticed she wasn't getting undressed. I then put the chain on the door to prevent any uninvited guests entering unexpectedly. Phone rang as I was down to my underwear, she answered and then sure enough a few minutes later someone tries to come in. She goes to take the chain off and I pushed her stupid ass away and told her to sit the fuck down and give me my money back. Kept saying but that's my sister. Put my clothes back on and she wuickly unchained the door. Some dude was at the door and asked her if she was good then she bolted. Squared up ready to go. I said to him. We good and he just stepped aside. What crazy night. They got the right one that night. LOL Be safe bros! Lesson learned.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 17:17 #9544Senior Member

Posts: 407Shelby
Hey. Does she ever come to MD. ?
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 17:13 #9543Senior Member

Posts: 435Thanks for the response on Shelby I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





