Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,331 to 27,345 of 37348
-
03-10-19 07:28 #10018Regular Member

Posts: 1Need a little help
Need some help finding a girl with good reviews in the richmond area if anyone could give me some recommendations with an ad would be greatly appreciated.
-
03-10-19 06:27 #10017Senior Member

Posts: 198Fake
https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/303-587-4957
Originally Posted by HumbleBee
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 05:57 #10016Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 11Anna from STG
Anna went dark on me. Had agreed on location, time, and rate. I arrived on time, let her know I was there. Waited some time, text again, nothing. Waited 20 min. Didn't hear anything. Waste of gas. Some have given her good reviews here so YMMV.
-
03-10-19 05:35 #10015Senior Member

Posts: 216That's literally the fakest ad on stg worldwide even used on CL sometimes years ago. It's posted absolutely everywhere. Give it a try if you don't believe me.
Originally Posted by HumbleBee
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 00:10 #10014Senior Member

Posts: 114Any info?
I feel like she's been reviewed already but idk. I've seen her ads a year ago.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/300570791502
-
03-09-19 22:54 #10013Senior Member

Posts: 149Visiting
Hello Mongers,
I'm visiting Richmond next week. I'm interested in any tips on GFE providers who do BBBJ and like DATY. What are the best sites to find ads from real providers?
Thanks in advance for hospitality. I'd be happy to share info on Indiana, if you ever visit.
Also, I think I'm staying in Downtown Richmond
-
03-09-19 21:26 #10012Banned Member

Posts: 56Carolyn
Anyone remember the skinny brunette behind Southside Plaza. Carolyn was her name I think. Would do anything. Anyone have her digits or know where she is? Any help would be appreciated.
-
03-09-19 15:54 #10011Senior Member

Posts: 342Trinity
Any word on this one? She is a bit outside of my normal radius which is why I would like to see what someone else has to say about her, if anything, before I make the decision whether or not to take the plunge.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/29767934/
-
03-09-19 14:32 #10010Regular Member

Posts: 24Help to contact Suzee.
I would like to help Suzee out. Could someone please send me her contact information.
-
03-09-19 12:55 #10009Senior Member

Posts: 216Rachel
Many of you may remember Rachel who used to live near VCU. She's been out of game for a few years but would like to put her ties back in the water.
She is a sweet woman with big boobs and has good service and decent value. Currently, she is staying near race track and cannot host. I enjoyed a nice car BJ. I'm sure she would entertain outcalls if you picked her up I can share with senior members especially those I have worked with in the past.
Stay safe.
-
03-08-19 17:55 #10008Senior Member

Posts: 189Little Lisa
Finally had my date with Little Lisa. Defiantly will be repeating. Thanks again for her number.
-
03-08-19 13:10 #10007Senior Member

Posts: 417Little Jackie Redhead
I asked her about it today and she assured me she's just on a break. She'll be back. Soon, I hope. She's a cool gal.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-19 12:46 #10006Senior Member

Posts: 59Zoey looks off. No response.
Originally Posted by CassieJames
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-19 10:00 #10005Senior Member

Posts: 128Jackie
I saw her a week ago at a house she lives at. It was clearly a white knight situation. However, the money needs she described to me in casual conversation leads me to believe that she is still active but more limited in appointments. She responded on Wed to my question about doubles with 100 for each girl. Offer 140 for a HHR with just her and I would expect her to respond.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 17:45 #10004Senior Member

Posts: 103Jasmine
I had a chance to visit Jasmine today in downtown. She posts on STG and P411.
The incall location was in a very upscale hotel in downtown and I felt safe the entire time. Jasmine does ask you to call her so she can give you the cross streets of where the hotel is, and then once more to get the room number.
When she opened the door she is exactly like her pictures. We did CBJ, Doggy, and MSOG. She does not kiss if that's a deal breaker for some of you. She is really nice and can hold a decent conversation.
Spent a half hour there and enjoyed every minute of it.
Hard to find a good provider in the area but this one was awesome. I'll be going back for sure.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/388867567412









Reply With Quote






