Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,331 to 27,345 of 37351
-
03-10-19 12:04 #10021Senior Member

Posts: 957Link?
My pet peeve is when guys mention where her ad is and don't post a link.
Originally Posted by GreenMask009
[View Original Post]
At least you could do a decent search on the old BP.
I go to Atlanta for business so I'd love to see of who you speak Sir.
-
03-10-19 11:48 #10020Regular Member

Posts: 16[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Seriously? Your annual post was to fingerwag this guy under the guise of welcoming him to the forum?
See you next year.
A2
-
03-10-19 11:24 #10019Senior Member

Posts: 216Anna
I took the plunge with Anna yesterday. She is a 24 year old spinner with a bubbly personality. Very pleasant with solid service. . 60. She told me she was heading to Atlanta. Thumbs up and I'd repeat if she is back in Richmond.
Originally Posted by GreenMask009
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 07:28 #10018Regular Member

Posts: 1Need a little help
Need some help finding a girl with good reviews in the richmond area if anyone could give me some recommendations with an ad would be greatly appreciated.
-
03-10-19 06:27 #10017Senior Member

Posts: 198Fake
https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/303-587-4957
Originally Posted by HumbleBee
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 05:57 #10016Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 11Anna from STG
Anna went dark on me. Had agreed on location, time, and rate. I arrived on time, let her know I was there. Waited some time, text again, nothing. Waited 20 min. Didn't hear anything. Waste of gas. Some have given her good reviews here so YMMV.
-
03-10-19 05:35 #10015Senior Member

Posts: 216That's literally the fakest ad on stg worldwide even used on CL sometimes years ago. It's posted absolutely everywhere. Give it a try if you don't believe me.
Originally Posted by HumbleBee
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 00:10 #10014Senior Member

Posts: 114Any info?
I feel like she's been reviewed already but idk. I've seen her ads a year ago.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/300570791502
-
03-09-19 22:54 #10013Senior Member

Posts: 149Visiting
Hello Mongers,
I'm visiting Richmond next week. I'm interested in any tips on GFE providers who do BBBJ and like DATY. What are the best sites to find ads from real providers?
Thanks in advance for hospitality. I'd be happy to share info on Indiana, if you ever visit.
Also, I think I'm staying in Downtown Richmond
-
03-09-19 21:26 #10012Banned Member

Posts: 56Carolyn
Anyone remember the skinny brunette behind Southside Plaza. Carolyn was her name I think. Would do anything. Anyone have her digits or know where she is? Any help would be appreciated.
-
03-09-19 15:54 #10011Senior Member

Posts: 342Trinity
Any word on this one? She is a bit outside of my normal radius which is why I would like to see what someone else has to say about her, if anything, before I make the decision whether or not to take the plunge.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/29767934/
-
03-09-19 14:32 #10010Regular Member

Posts: 24Help to contact Suzee.
I would like to help Suzee out. Could someone please send me her contact information.
-
03-09-19 12:55 #10009Senior Member

Posts: 216Rachel
Many of you may remember Rachel who used to live near VCU. She's been out of game for a few years but would like to put her ties back in the water.
She is a sweet woman with big boobs and has good service and decent value. Currently, she is staying near race track and cannot host. I enjoyed a nice car BJ. I'm sure she would entertain outcalls if you picked her up I can share with senior members especially those I have worked with in the past.
Stay safe.
-
03-08-19 17:55 #10008Senior Member

Posts: 189Little Lisa
Finally had my date with Little Lisa. Defiantly will be repeating. Thanks again for her number.
-
03-08-19 13:10 #10007Senior Member

Posts: 417Little Jackie Redhead
I asked her about it today and she assured me she's just on a break. She'll be back. Soon, I hope. She's a cool gal.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





