Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2180

    Real deal but a bit older.

    I dreamed with her two weeks back. Older but nice body. The squirting is real! You need to last more than 5 minutes of good hard doggie though. When she squirts it is amazing. I wrapped it up if you go BBFS be sure you can last. Otherwise let her play with it and squirt on you she has toys and will sit on you.

  2. #2179

    Zoey

    Any intel on this one? Like many others, I'm interested in a decent black chick but haven't had much luck. This girl has been posting in Charlotte for about a month or so and has a little bit of ad history in South Carolina. If anyone has seen her I'd be interested in hearing about it.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...ials/301330210

  3. #2178

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JustPlainFun  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen that chick MIA from Kings Mountain lately. I always wanted to see her, but could never make the times work, wondering if she is still around.
    It has been awhile since I have seen her, she is the Cherryville out in the middle of know where. Nice home safe and clean. She is GFE and has a hot MILF body. I have only seen her twice due to the long distance away.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mia-escort-charlotte-50189

  4. #2177
    Quote Originally Posted by LuverrLegs  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady. Face pic is outdated (matured a bit I guess). Responsive and good participator on the field. Was on time. Repeat if I can't find another one available to forecast the weather for the same salary (be in a pinch).

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...v/365589079256

    Stay Safe,

    LL.
    Hey L,

    Thanks for your report. She used to advertise dt skills, did you find this the be the case? Thanks in advance.

  5. #2176

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by LuverrLegs  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady. Face pic is outdated (matured a bit I guess). Responsive and good participator on the field. Was on time. Repeat if I can't find another one available to forecast the weather for the same salary (be in a pinch).

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...v/365589079256

    Stay Safe,

    LL.
    She able to DT like she claims? And what about the squirt talent? I've tried the long game on getting BBFS and she's adimant it isn't happening.

  6. #2175

    Info

    I was wondering if any of you fellas had any experiences with Latin love.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/740329817782

  7. #2174

    Kelly (different one)

    Nice lady. Face pic is outdated (matured a bit I guess). Responsive and good participator on the field. Was on time. Repeat if I can't find another one available to forecast the weather for the same salary (be in a pinch).

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...v/365589079256

    Stay Safe,

    LL.

  8. #2173

    Mia

    Anybody seen that chick MIA from Kings Mountain lately. I always wanted to see her, but could never make the times work, wondering if she is still around.

  9. #2172
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLatina  [View Original Post]
    This girl is worth the money. The pictures are real. She is complete GFE. DFK, BBBJ, covered cowgirl where she rides likes she's dancing. You'll definitely think that she enjoys it as much as you do. I went today and will be back tomorrow because she is leaving Sat.
    What was the damage?

  10. #2171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311

    I actually saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by JustPlainFun  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Please feel free to PM me if you like.
    As mentioned by other she is great. My time was well spend. I am going to see her again.

  11. #2170

    Tiffany in conover

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPleasure  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tiffany in Conover (she post on STG Charlotte and Hickory) post that she is 41, she is at least in her 50's. Only pictuythat is her or at least current is the one standing in front of bed taking picture, to far to tell anything. Others are not her at least in the past 10 or -5 years. Stays in a old trailer at the end it a dirt road. Safe enough but it's rough. She was either drunk or high during the visit. She was weird acting. Post says pubs trimmed but I'll tell you they have not been touched. Started with a lame BBBJ, kept stoping and asking me how I liked it. Made me loose my bone each time. I finally told her to lay on bed and let's get it on, she said she had her period and couldn't fuck. I had already left the donation ($. 5) and she put it up. She kept tryting to blow me up but it just wasn't working. I finally told her she cheated me and she could have told me it was her time of the month before I came. She said she just starts before I got there yeah BS. Anyway I got dressy and left. She is not as advertised, I will not go back and I suggest you stay away.

    Dr P.
    Wished you had read my post in the hickory section before you went. I got ripped the same way!!

  12. #2169

    Nicole from Eros

    This girl is worth the money. The pictures are real. She is complete GFE. DFK, BBBJ, covered cowgirl where she rides likes she's dancing. You'll definitely think that she enjoys it as much as you do. I went today and will be back tomorrow because she is leaving Sat.

  13. #2168

    Tiffany in Conover

    Saw Tiffany in Conover (she post on STG Charlotte and Hickory) post that she is 41, she is at least in her 50's. Only pictuythat is her or at least current is the one standing in front of bed taking picture, to far to tell anything. Others are not her at least in the past 10 or -5 years. Stays in a old trailer at the end it a dirt road. Safe enough but it's rough. She was either drunk or high during the visit. She was weird acting. Post says pubs trimmed but I'll tell you they have not been touched. Started with a lame BBBJ, kept stoping and asking me how I liked it. Made me loose my bone each time. I finally told her to lay on bed and let's get it on, she said she had her period and couldn't fuck. I had already left the donation ($. 5) and she put it up. She kept tryting to blow me up but it just wasn't working. I finally told her she cheated me and she could have told me it was her time of the month before I came. She said she just starts before I got there yeah BS. Anyway I got dressy and left. She is not as advertised, I will not go back and I suggest you stay away.

    Dr P.

  14. #2167

    Gastonian4

    Clear your pm's. Trying to respond to you but it's full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    I'd suggest that if you are interesting in squirting that you look up on some scientific sites to see what it's mostly made up of, especially if there's any quantity. The sex sites all have their own way of defining it. No judgement on my part just not my thing.

  15. #2166
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is stacked. Does she offer BBBJ and GFE? Body looks great. It seems like past reports were everything was covered and no kissing?
    Absolutely great body but attitude. Not so much. She used to come through alot. Usually works with another girl. I did both but it wasn't great. When she alone, it's better but even then. Rushed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape