The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2178

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JustPlainFun  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen that chick MIA from Kings Mountain lately. I always wanted to see her, but could never make the times work, wondering if she is still around.
    It has been awhile since I have seen her, she is the Cherryville out in the middle of know where. Nice home safe and clean. She is GFE and has a hot MILF body. I have only seen her twice due to the long distance away.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mia-escort-charlotte-50189

  2. #2177
    Quote Originally Posted by LuverrLegs  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady. Face pic is outdated (matured a bit I guess). Responsive and good participator on the field. Was on time. Repeat if I can't find another one available to forecast the weather for the same salary (be in a pinch).

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...v/365589079256

    Stay Safe,

    LL.
    Hey L,

    Thanks for your report. She used to advertise dt skills, did you find this the be the case? Thanks in advance.

  3. #2176

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by LuverrLegs  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady. Face pic is outdated (matured a bit I guess). Responsive and good participator on the field. Was on time. Repeat if I can't find another one available to forecast the weather for the same salary (be in a pinch).

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...v/365589079256

    Stay Safe,

    LL.
    She able to DT like she claims? And what about the squirt talent? I've tried the long game on getting BBFS and she's adimant it isn't happening.

  4. #2175

    Info

    I was wondering if any of you fellas had any experiences with Latin love.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/740329817782

  5. #2174

    Kelly (different one)

    Nice lady. Face pic is outdated (matured a bit I guess). Responsive and good participator on the field. Was on time. Repeat if I can't find another one available to forecast the weather for the same salary (be in a pinch).

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...v/365589079256

    Stay Safe,

    LL.

  6. #2173

    Mia

    Anybody seen that chick MIA from Kings Mountain lately. I always wanted to see her, but could never make the times work, wondering if she is still around.

  7. #2172
    Senior Member


    Posts: 310

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLatina  [View Original Post]
    This girl is worth the money. The pictures are real. She is complete GFE. DFK, BBBJ, covered cowgirl where she rides likes she's dancing. You'll definitely think that she enjoys it as much as you do. I went today and will be back tomorrow because she is leaving Sat.
    What was the damage?

  8. #2171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 310

    I actually saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by JustPlainFun  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Please feel free to PM me if you like.
    As mentioned by other she is great. My time was well spend. I am going to see her again.

  9. #2170

    Tiffany in conover

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPleasure  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tiffany in Conover (she post on STG Charlotte and Hickory) post that she is 41, she is at least in her 50's. Only pictuythat is her or at least current is the one standing in front of bed taking picture, to far to tell anything. Others are not her at least in the past 10 or -5 years. Stays in a old trailer at the end it a dirt road. Safe enough but it's rough. She was either drunk or high during the visit. She was weird acting. Post says pubs trimmed but I'll tell you they have not been touched. Started with a lame BBBJ, kept stoping and asking me how I liked it. Made me loose my bone each time. I finally told her to lay on bed and let's get it on, she said she had her period and couldn't fuck. I had already left the donation ($. 5) and she put it up. She kept tryting to blow me up but it just wasn't working. I finally told her she cheated me and she could have told me it was her time of the month before I came. She said she just starts before I got there yeah BS. Anyway I got dressy and left. She is not as advertised, I will not go back and I suggest you stay away.

    Dr P.
    Wished you had read my post in the hickory section before you went. I got ripped the same way!!

  10. #2169

    Nicole from Eros

    This girl is worth the money. The pictures are real. She is complete GFE. DFK, BBBJ, covered cowgirl where she rides likes she's dancing. You'll definitely think that she enjoys it as much as you do. I went today and will be back tomorrow because she is leaving Sat.

  11. #2168

    Tiffany in Conover

    Saw Tiffany in Conover (she post on STG Charlotte and Hickory) post that she is 41, she is at least in her 50's. Only pictuythat is her or at least current is the one standing in front of bed taking picture, to far to tell anything. Others are not her at least in the past 10 or -5 years. Stays in a old trailer at the end it a dirt road. Safe enough but it's rough. She was either drunk or high during the visit. She was weird acting. Post says pubs trimmed but I'll tell you they have not been touched. Started with a lame BBBJ, kept stoping and asking me how I liked it. Made me loose my bone each time. I finally told her to lay on bed and let's get it on, she said she had her period and couldn't fuck. I had already left the donation ($. 5) and she put it up. She kept tryting to blow me up but it just wasn't working. I finally told her she cheated me and she could have told me it was her time of the month before I came. She said she just starts before I got there yeah BS. Anyway I got dressy and left. She is not as advertised, I will not go back and I suggest you stay away.

    Dr P.

  12. #2167

    Gastonian4

    Clear your pm's. Trying to respond to you but it's full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    I'd suggest that if you are interesting in squirting that you look up on some scientific sites to see what it's mostly made up of, especially if there's any quantity. The sex sites all have their own way of defining it. No judgement on my part just not my thing.

  13. #2166
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is stacked. Does she offer BBBJ and GFE? Body looks great. It seems like past reports were everything was covered and no kissing?
    Absolutely great body but attitude. Not so much. She used to come through alot. Usually works with another girl. I did both but it wasn't great. When she alone, it's better but even then. Rushed.

  14. #2165
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuyNC  [View Original Post]
    Had the opportunity to see this hot latina yesterday and left very happy. Incall was in a clean Appartment in a nice gated Complex. Absolutely the girl in the pics, attractive face, body is spot on, great attitude, GFE, BBBJ, LFK, and eager to please in all positions. English is her second language and limited if you are going for long conversations. , LOL. I realize she may not be as cheap as others I see in recent posts, but no regrets here. I would definitely see her the next time she is in town. Enjoy.
    Thanks for the detailed review. We need more reviews on the eros girls if we're going to drop that kinda coin on them.

  15. #2164

    Nicole Followup

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuyNC  [View Original Post]
    This is my first post being New to the Forum, but not new to the hobby. I am planning a meeting with Nicole next week. She has been on my radar through Eros and P411 and wondered if anyone here has seen her? I saw some good feedback on Erotic Monkey, but not always trusting when I see reviewers with history of nearly all 5 star reviews (Lucky or fishy?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Thanks in advance and will relay feedback if I don't hear anything to the contrary.
    Had the opportunity to see this hot latina yesterday and left very happy. Incall was in a clean Appartment in a nice gated Complex. Absolutely the girl in the pics, attractive face, body is spot on, great attitude, GFE, BBBJ, LFK, and eager to please in all positions. English is her second language and limited if you are going for long conversations. , LOL. I realize she may not be as cheap as others I see in recent posts, but no regrets here. I would definitely see her the next time she is in town. Enjoy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape